Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Friday Night Judging & Finals Wrap-Up from the 2018 Mr. Olympia

Default Friday Night Judging & Finals Wrap-Up from the 2018 Mr. Olympia

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

My only pet peeve here is Ron you do not need to tell guys it is not personal!If guys can't take criticism maybe they need to go work for UPS! Other then that Great job Ron and Giles!

Ron great coverage. Amazing play-by-play by you and Giles!!!
    Not get the following as a knock on you guys, but you have to step up the Youtube game..
    The other youtube channel had Samir, Milos, Cormier, Tom Platz, Aceto on the wrap-up with fans around them and had epic discussion and they got great interview witb Shawn (I know he is with Aceto, I know).
    You guys are number one on internet forum / website, but please, step up video media, bring Lee Haney for the wrap up, bring Cormier, bring Milos, bring Shawn Ray, call the Terminator routine guys, bring ex-competitors, bring 80s guys, 90s guys that you see at the expo and invite them to the wrap up with allowing them to plug their business lines, get Lee Labrada, get Gaspari, get A.J to make a fun and controversial statements, create fun, brig the Gayor of Bodybuilding, bring old farts like Howard, AbuDabi, get Lifepulse for the wrap-up, get a little fan crowd in the background of the videos, make the wrap-up 25 minutes and go through all top 10 of Classic, Open, 212, go top 3 for mens bikini and bikini, wpd, figure, fitness.
    Do a cross promotion wrap up with the other site and argue friendly... Bring Bad Ass Irish Ninja Goon to scream of excitment and look epic with scary tatoos, bring BMC high as fuck spreading his love for Rhoden, A.J swag shoes giant ninja, Dave425 going crazy about Classic Bodybuilding, invite Shawn Carla to get inside talk abot bikini or any other unsuccessful bikini girl, get Mat Jensen, get Tony Freeman for wrap-up, not only interview, etc.
    You are just 2 dudes stading static and not very emotional and people are walking in the background... Get Giles talking orgasmus for UK bodybuilders going, plug short videos like talking about competitors, more pics, etc.
    I like the wrap-up from info standpoint and because I LIKE YOU GUYS. I love MD, I am a member more than 10 years here, don't taje this as a diss, I just want epic video coverage as the epic forum play-by-play.
    Mix it up guys... Step up the video media game, please...

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by spasatel; September 16th, 2018 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    My only pet peeve here is Ron you do not need to tell guys it is not personal!If guys can't take criticism maybe they need to go work for UPS! Other then that Great job Ron and Giles!
    Ron does not need to tell them but in this industry ppl are very sensitive to any kind of critique and someone like Ron who's been so deep in this industry for decades now exactly knows that.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by spasatel View Post
    Ron great coverage. Amazing play-by-play by you and Giles!!!
    Not get the following as a knock on you guys, but you have to step up the Youtube game..
    The other youtube channel had Samir, Milos, Cormier, Tom Platz, Aceto on the wrap-up with fans around them and had epic discussion and they got great interview witb Shawn (I know he is with Aceto, I know).
    You guys are number one on internet forum / website, but please, step up video media, bring Lee Haney for the wrap up, bring Cormier, bring Milos, bring Shawn Ray, call the Terminator routine guys, bring ex-competitors, bring 80s guys, 90s guys that you see at the expo and invite them to the wrap up with allowing them to plug their business lines, get Lee Labrada, get Gaspari, get A.J to make a fun and controversial statements, create fun, brig the Gayor of Bodybuilding, bring old farts like Howard, AbuDabi, get Lifepulse for the wrap-up, get a little fan crowd in the background of the videos, make the wrap-up 25 minutes and go through all top 10 of Classic, Open, 212, go top 3 for mens bikini and bikini, wpd, figure, fitness.
    Do a cross promotion wrap up with the other site and argue friendly... Bring Bad Ass Irish Ninja Goon to scream of excitment and look epic with scary tatoos, bring BMC high as fuck spreading his love for Rhoden, A.J swag shoes giant ninja, Dave425 going crazy about Classic Bodybuilding, invite Shawn Carla to get inside talk abot bikini or any other unsuccessful bikini girl, get Mat Jensen, get Tony Freeman for wrap-up, not only interview, etc.
    You are just 2 dudes stading static and not very emotional and people are walking in the background... Get Giles talking orgasmus for UK bodybuilders going, plug short videos like talking about competitors, more pics, etc.
    I like the wrap-up from info standpoint and because I LIKE YOU GUYS. I love MD, I am a member more than 10 years here, don't taje this as a diss, I just want epic video coverage as the epic forum play-by-play.
    Mix it up guys... Step up the video media game, please...

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
    Gotta agree with this. We need that party/celebratory vibe for the Olympia.

This type of 1/2 man breakdown works much better for the smaller shows.

Never heard Giles talk before. That dood needs to voice over for bed time stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno View Post
    Never heard Giles talk before. That dood needs to voice over for bed time stories.
    Ha haaaaa. Thanks mate!