Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Suggestion for the future Livestreaming of the Arnold and Olympia

Default Suggestion for the future Livestreaming of the Arnold and Olympia

Amazons live stream was great.
    The Olympia I-Herb one sucks.

Suggestions.
    Work this like a suggestion from a Amazon Prime membership holder and Amazon customer.

Buy a Amazon Prime membership.
    Buy some products off of Amazon through that membership.
    Write Amazon and ask that a request from a Amazon Prime membership holder is that they consider live-streaming every year the Arnold and Olympia.

I already have a Prime membership.
    Contacting Amazon as a Prime membership holder and customer is what I intend to do.

Write to them based on how streaming can possibly benefit their business.
    In example, point them towards the board as to how many total views the MD Play by Play and all the other Arnold and Olympia pre and post event threads generate.

Generation Iron did the Arnold stream last year and it was excellent.

The pro league are probably just giving the streaming rights to the highest bidder.

Anything is better than this junkpile of a livestream

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

I am going out tonight. I have heard this song before lol !

the president of IHERB is high up in the kkk,( this is confirmed)
    Safe to say there is a possibility he fucked up the stream on purpose because bodybuilding is a black/ latino/ arab show ...

The only other option is that the olympia have been planned in advance and since heath is worse than last year and all the other guys who was supposed to be good is fading( classic trolling event they did not even bother to judge as had same top 3 and rest just randomly picked placings )( 212 LUNSFURD AS RUNNER UP??? UNBELIEVABLE )
    So maybe the powers that be cut the stream ?? very unlikely , but still a option

BODYBUILDING FANS AROUND THE WORLD AT HOME AROUND THE GLOBE JOIN ME IN GIVING THE EVIL EYE are-you-pretty-or-rich-you-might-get-the-evil-eye-photo-u1.jpg TO IHERB PRESIDENT AND MASY HIS COMPANY DIE A FAST AND QUIK DEATH

FUCK IHERB
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Safe to say there is a possibility he fucked up the stream on purpose because bodybuilding is a black/ latino/ arab show ...

The only other option is that the olympia have been planned in advance and since heath is worse than last year and all the other guys who was supposed to be good is fading( classic trolling event they did not even bother to judge as had same top 3 and rest just randomly picked placings )( 212 LUNSFURD AS RUNNER UP??? UNBELIEVABLE )
    So maybe the powers that be cut the stream ?? very unlikely , but still a option

BODYBUILDING FANS AROUND THE WORLD AT HOME AROUND THE GLOBE JOIN ME IN GIVING THE EVIL EYE are-you-pretty-or-rich-you-might-get-the-evil-eye-photo-u1.jpg TO IHERB PRESIDENT AND MASY HIS COMPANY DIE A FAST AND QUIK DEATH

FUCK IHERB
    Prove your claims, son. You say the most outrageous things.

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Prove your claims, son. You say the most outrageous things.
    forget about this ..

lets stay positive , today the stream will work perfect ,rhoden will win and this will be the most epic olympia saturday night in years .
    Who is youre pick to win ? not what you think will happened , but who is the deserving winner?
    Roelly might take out heath too?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

forget about this ..

lets stay positive , today the stream will work perfect ,rhoden will win and this will be the most epic olympia saturday night in years .
    Who is youre pick to win ? not what you think will happened , but who is the deserving winner?
    Roelly might take out heath too?
    Phil has won, we all know this apart from you and Beti.

Lets talk about who's in 3rd because Rhoden got 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Phil has won, we all know this apart from you and Beti.

Lets talk about who's in 3rd because Rhoden got 2nd.
    no . not so fast ..

the olympia is run on only 1 class the open.
    You saw what they did too classic? the classic is offiaciuly dead , vissers last place ruffin 9th , ANO the winner 4th, etch

Phil heath although a great man is sadly hated in the fitness world .This is sad .But obviously they ifbb is aware of this .
    Rhoden is a trusted man and a man worthy of carrying the title for 1 year or maybe even two .
    This is not like last year , Ramy does not have the trust of the ifbb higher ups, rhoden does
    Notice how rhoden carried himself at the press conference ? Confident and serious and hungry ...

Heath is off and all the CARDS are finally here to mix the pot in the ifbb open legacy .
    This is the perfect time for a change . the perfect time

FUCK IHERB
    We know for a fact that he does not like Congoloids people.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

With all the money this industry pulls in with supplements and such, not one of them can come up with a reasonable way to stream their biggest events. Embarrassing. You telling me the IFBB cant do this on their own or have supplement companies chip in? Greedy fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray23 View Post
    With all the money this industry pulls in with supplements and such, not one of them can come up with a reasonable way to stream their biggest events. Embarrassing. You telling me the IFBB cant do this on their own or have supplement companies chip in? Greedy fucks.
    Seriously streaming a show is not that hard. MD should stream it it doesn't cost much nowadays and have Big supplements companies pay the stream.
    Even if Joe Weider sold useless supplements that gave diarrhea to generation of bodybuilders, he's still a legend and cannot be considered a scammer

no . not so fast ..

the olympia is run on only 1 class the open.
    You saw what they did too classic? the classic is offiaciuly dead , vissers last place ruffin 9th , ANO the winner 4th, etch

Phil heath although a great man is sadly hated in the fitness world .This is sad .But obviously they ifbb is aware of this .
    Rhoden is a trusted man and a man worthy of carrying the title for 1 year or maybe even two .
    This is not like last year , Ramy does not have the trust of the ifbb higher ups, rhoden does
    Notice how rhoden carried himself at the press conference ? Confident and serious and hungry ...

Heath is off and all the CARDS are finally here to mix the pot in the ifbb open legacy .
    This is the perfect time for a change . the perfect time

I have not watched the Classic and at present am not interested in following it. While I appreciate the physiques, I am not captured by this class at present.

I pay attention to the open class, as always.

There is no excuse at all to have such shitty live streaming in 2018.
    Bodybuilding isn't about how much you can lift.
    It's about how much you say you can lift.