Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lunsford will recieve 2nd place as a gift.

^ accurate

Hadi would be top 8 in the open.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Come on man. I was fighting hadis corner and hyping him more than anyone this time last year. I'll give guruhunza credit as he was hyping hadi even before that, but some of you guys see the exotic brown muscle men and you lose your minds.

Hadi would have struggled against this version of Flex which was probably the best ever Flex we've seen. Destroys everyone else though.

As for Hadi top 8 in the open. Well he didnt beat cedric in italy (beat an off curry) so top 10 here at best.

Portugal Hadi was better than San Marino.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Portugal Hadi was better than San Marino.
    He was Bigger, fuller and more impressive in San marino. Only his waistline was better in Portugal.

Now if Hadi can keep that waistline and add the san marino fullness then he could be top 8, but based on what he has done so far he isnt top 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    He was Bigger, fuller and more impressive in San marino. Only his waistline was better in Portugal.

Now if Hadi can keep that waistline and add the san marino fullness then he could be top 8, but based on what he has done so far he isnt top 8.
    Respectfully, that's a lot of if this and if that. Too easy to say something would have happened if...so and so showed up, if they had a combo of their two best appearances, if the lighting was the same, if the judging panel was different.

I totally agree that Hadi is a super freak (his legs are insane), and i truly want to see the best compete against the best. Lets hope that he takes care of whatever he needs to in order to satisfy visa requirements. He has a whole year, his people should start working on it now.

Derek got a gift and the judges need another poster child for the sport

^ this

Come on man. I was fighting hadis corner and hyping him more than anyone this time last year. I'll give guruhunza credit as he was hyping hadi even before that, but some of you guys see the exotic brown muscle men and you lose your minds.

Hadi would have struggled against this version of Flex which was probably the best ever Flex we've seen. Destroys everyone else though.

As for Hadi top 8 in the open. Well he didnt beat cedric in italy (beat an off curry) so top 10 here at best.
    Rlmfao so true !!!

That may have been the best version of Flex ever to hit the stage. No 212 could have touched him this weekend. When on condition wise Flex's structure and shape are untouchable. He has a damn pretty physique. Hadi is good but let's not be silly.

Hadi would have spanked flex over his knee this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BullBulk View Post
    Hadi would have spanked flex over his knee this weekend.
    No chance, hadi has no quads.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Rlmfao so true !!!

That may have been the best version of Flex ever to hit the stage. No 212 could have touched him this weekend. When on condition wise Flex's structure and shape are untouchable. He has a damn pretty physique. Hadi is good but let's not be silly.
    Goon forget about Hadi , not feeling him anyway , cant even get into usa so who cares where he would place?
    Thats like going on and on and on about hey kai would have beat so and so if he competed at the O.So why even o9ther stressing about about it ?

But there is bigger problems currently in the streets and that is youre new boy toy mr derik lunsfurd ..

Goon the ifbb is fuckig up derik lunsfurd street rep bro.This is not good for his swag ...

Goon A good white man in bodybuilding is something beautiful to see .

images.jpegimages.jpegGary_Strydom_65.jpg

Yup a good sexy white man . sells magazine covers, is epic to watch, and often stands out on stage amongst balled headed guys .

GOOD looking white man is always crowd favourite ..But only if they do not receive obviously rigged placings ( see arnold brazil screw job for evidence)
    Bob paris , gunter , strydom epic white ninjas never placed higher in shows because they was white sex symbols, the chosen 1 etch ..
    No they was treated like everybody else in the placings, so the crowd often cheered for them extra ....

When I saw derik for the first time Derek-Lunsford.02.jpgClvut4GWIAEzjex.jpg
    I thught top myself if I ever have to go to jail again , this guy i would choose to stand behind in the shower if it came to it, look at the swag ? like a beverly hills 90201290210-cast.jpg looking ninja on juice .
    I was like what he only 24 ??? woon amateur show and competed next week and got 5th? Then he spoke , very good carisma, polite , friendly ..

Wow this guy is going to be a super star I thught ..Very good american all round swag champ

Then I hear the other guys from the 212 talk shiit about him , saying he is fake etch ...Jeaalousy I was thinking .They mad because he is sex symbol , young and huge .
    They say hey relax this guy is good, but let him prove himself on stage first before we are ready to crown him necxct king ...

Then boom olympia time
    All i hear on the commentary from don solomon is ahhhhh derik ohh, derikkk , ohh derik --Shawn ray even had to calm don solomon down on the mic, told don het the guy is of bro.
    Then I see on my screen him standing next too ricardo and dwayne ( too guys with no hyoe going on ) destroy him on condition , just destroy him ...

All this while don solomon is hyping him like he is the new Jesus of the 212...
    Then he gets 1st call out ,,,inn my head im like this is weird ? why is not henry or clarida in there with him?

Then we see kamal dicking him down ....Hard ,,,
    Then he gets second??? shawn ray on the mic said what the fuck is going on ???
    People making treads on m.d the second after hew got second calling him out ..

Bro goon , they are creating the new kucklo bro, rigging placings to create new boy toy ...
    I am not feeling it ....Derik seems to be a great kid....

Build him up slowly, let him earn his placings , this way he will be a superstar in no time ...Both amongst fans and the judges ...
    But this is some batty shiit , no way in hell he beat ahmad or kamal...And I do not think he beat henry or jose and I Would like to see him next to dwaynne and roicasrdo and clarida too.

Goon he has the tools to be loved by all, but this propaganda machine must relax or it can hurt him ( look at kucjklo , as soon as he enters the stage half of the people at home are like hey thats that guy who screwed beyeke )
    Last edited by a.j; September 16th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.

No chance, hadi has no quads.
    HAHAHA ok crotch goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Goon forget about Hadi , not feeling him anyway , cant even get into usa so who cares where he would place?
    Thats like going on and on and on about hey kai would have beat so and so if he competed at the O.So why even o9ther stressing about about it ?

But there is bigger problems currently in the streets and that is youre new boy toy mr derik lunsfurd ..

Goon the ifbb is fuckig up derik lunsfurd street rep bro.This is not good for his swag ...

Goon A good white man in bodybuilding is something beautiful to see .

images.jpegimages.jpegGary_Strydom_65.jpg

Yup a good sexy white man . sells magazine covers, is epic to watch, and often stands out on stage amongst balled headed guys .

GOOD looking white man is always crowd favourite ..But only if they do not receive obviously rigged placings ( see arnold brazil screw job for evidence)
    Bob paris , gunter , strydom epic white ninjas never placed higher in shows because they was white sex symbols, the chosen 1 etch ..
    No they was treated like everybody else in the placings, so the crowd often cheered for them extra ....

When I saw derik for the first time Derek-Lunsford.02.jpgClvut4GWIAEzjex.jpg
    I thught top myself if I ever have to go to jail again , this guy i would choose to stand behind in the shower if it came to it, look at the swag ? like a beverly hills 90201290210-cast.jpg looking ninja on juice .
    I was like what he only 24 ??? woon amateur show and competed next week and got 5th? Then he spoke , very good carisma, polite , friendly ..

Wow this guy is going to be a super star I thught ..Very good american all round swag champ

Then I hear the other guys from the 212 talk shiit about him , saying he is fake etch ...Jeaalousy I was thinking .They mad because he is sex symbol , young and huge .
    They say hey relax this guy is good, but let him prove himself on stage first before we are ready to crown him necxct king ...

Then boom olympia time
    All i hear on the commentary from don solomon is ahhhhh derik ohh, derikkk , ohh derik --Shawn ray even had to calm don solomon down on the mic, told don het the guy is of bro.
    Then I see on my screen him standing next too ricardo and dwayne ( too guys with no hyoe going on ) destroy him on condition , just destroy him ...

All this while don solomon is hyping him like he is the new Jesus of the 212...
    Then he gets 1st call out ,,,inn my head im like this is weird ? why is not henry or clarida in there with him?

Then we see kamal dicking him down ....Hard ,,,
    Then he gets second??? shawn ray on the mic said what the fuck is going on ???
    People making treads on m.d the second after hew got second calling him out ..

Bro goon , they are creating the new kucklo bro, rigging placings to create new boy toy ...
    I am not feeling it ....Derik seems to be a great kid....

Build him up slowly, let him earn his placings , this way he will be a superstar in no time ...Both amongst fans and the judges ...
    But this is some batty shiit , no way in hell he beat ahmad or kamal...And I do not think he beat henry or jose and I Would like to see him next to dwaynne and roicasrdo and clarida too.

Goon he has the tools to be loved by all, but this propaganda machine must relax or it can hurt him ( look at kucjklo , as soon as he enters the stage half of the people at home are like hey thats that guy who screwed beyeke )
    You make strong points Kuclo is not epic because of the Brazil hate. The machine must be slowed down about Lunsford.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234