Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ronline Report with Nick's Strength and Power

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Nick is a particle of sand and me along with a.j. are the entire desert.. as the best talent elvaluator in the United States i was looking at Nick's site when he was getting 200-400 views.. he was going to school and only putting out 1 video per week mainly about bullshit like his hedgehog,natural bodybuilding supplements,shaving his balls,his book collection and every once awile bodybuilding content pertaining to a big show..after reading my comments he started to put out consistent bodybuilding videos which now has made him alot of money that has gone to his empty hick head(he is from Kentucky or east bumble fuck)
    Bro if you think Im going to listen too a 60 minute interview of some white teen kid talkiing about bodybuilding they must have gone mad .
    Would rather watch a old seinfeld re run than listening to a white kid with a carisma of a toilet paper, talk glutz ...

This is good for m.d ratings but as you know you and me are on a different level that his guy...Would not even let this kid come to my olympia pre party looks like a under cover hillbilly cop106390-highway-patrol-officer-kostuem-costume.jpeg , not impressed .
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Definitely not Fazi, he steals content from me all the time. I just saw he took 2 minutes of a "How I See It" show with Kevin Levrone we did and somehow got 10X the views with less than half our subs. WTF????
    Nick is legit! He competed in 20 power lifting meets and had a channel I go on everyday. His voice will get him great jobs in the future. Nice job Ron! And very cool.not being jealous of the new way bb media is done.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Nick is legit! He competed in 20 power lifting meets and had a channel I go on everyday. His voice will get him great jobs in the future. Nice job Ron! And very cool.not being jealous of the new way bb media is done.
    Dan, itís like any other business, evolve or die!

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Dan, it’s like any other business, evolve or die!

MD Online Editor
    Sad but true. I miss the magazines but love YouTube. There are great channels that can help you in real life. Nick comes across as a smart kid and not a look at me type. Major respect to you Ron for not living in the past!

Sad but true. I miss the magazines but love YouTube. There are great channels that can help you in real life. Nick comes across as a smart kid and not a look at me type. Major respect to you Ron for not living in the past!
    I only live in the past when it comes to posting up old pics of mine! Lol

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Bro if you think Im going to listen too a 60 minute interview of some white teen kid talkiing about bodybuilding they must have gone mad .
    Would rather watch a old seinfeld re run than listening to a white kid with a carisma of a toilet paper, talk glutz ...

This is good for m.d ratings but as you know you and me are on a different level that his guy...Would not even let this kid come to my olympia pre party looks like a under cover hillbilly cop106390-highway-patrol-officer-kostuem-costume.jpeg , not impressed .
    agree, him or Baye will scare away the bikini chicks at our after party

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    agree, him or Baye will scare away the bikini chicks at our after party
    Yup would not let nick in for party , would scare girls away for looking like a nerd .
    Since sadly rich piana the legend died r.i.p and my man from enchanted athlete are finished on you tube there are no you tube guys left worth watching .
    Is there any new guys you would recommend who has swag who is on the come up?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yup would not let nick in for party , would scare girls away for looking like a nerd .
    Since sadly rich piana the legend died r.i.p and my man from enchanted athlete are finished on you tube there are no you tube guys left worth watching .
    Is there any new guys you would recommend who has swag who is on the come up?
    no, there are 1 or 2 guys but they only do it part time for big contests

I only live in the past when it comes to posting up old pics of mine! Lol

MD Online Editor
    Sadly YouTube is on its last legs as a media outlet. Follow the experts cable networks and other non print media outlets are moving to Facebook Live. The revenue structure is far more favorable with targeted advertising. It's also more subtle no ads pre video just ends up on your news feed. Fuck catch up be on point that's where the cash is.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Sadly YouTube is on its last legs as a media outlet. Follow the experts cable networks and other non print media outlets are moving to Facebook Live. The revenue structure is far more favorable with targeted advertising. It's also more subtle no ads pre video just ends up on your news feed. Fuck catch up be on point that's where the cash is.
    Cable tv peaked with the OJ case. RIP cable news!

Cable tv peaked with the OJ case. RIP cable news!
    But how will we get reliable, unbiased, authentic news without being able to watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon?
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    na Youtube is still huge and big for streaming live especially for gamers...they need to relax there copyright rules thou and don't fuck the up and coming youtubers

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    But how will we get reliable, unbiased, authentic news without being able to watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon?
    most of the people who used to watch TV are reading books or online now...its only the 8% of eldery folk over the age of 60 who are even turning on CNN for 10 minutes when it is not election time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12