Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ronline Report with Nick's Strength and Power

Default The Ronline Report with Nick's Strength and Power

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Great interview Ron! Nick the best bodybuilding YouTube channel and he loves the sport! He keeps it informative and positive!

You just interviewed the Wolfman Jack of the bodybuilding world! Seems like a great guy.

Loved American Graffiti when I was a kid.

He should get himself to shows!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    He should get himself to shows!
    He said in the interview he has attended 10 Arnold's in Ohio!

Ron I've noticed you're paying more attention to all the social media platforms, particularly youtube and what type of bodybuilding content is popular. This btw will probably be your most viewed Ronline.

Also Scott Steiners arms have that funky look because of tears. That's what gave him those peaks. It's very likely he used oil before that though.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    He said in the interview he has attended 10 Arnold's in Ohio!
    That’s more than me, fair dues.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

who's next
    Luimarco ???
    Muscle Mutant??
    Fazi Fitness??
    William Fitness??
    Why so Serious?

Quote Originally Posted by xxbillyxx View Post
    who's next
    Luimarco ???
    Muscle Mutant??
    Fazi Fitness??
    William Fitness??
    Definitely not Fazi, he steals content from me all the time. I just saw he took 2 minutes of a "How I See It" show with Kevin Levrone we did and somehow got 10X the views with less than half our subs. WTF????
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Definitely not Fazi, he steals content from me all the time. I just saw he took 2 minutes of a "How I See It" show with Kevin Levrone we did and somehow got 10X the views with less than half our subs. WTF????
    You or someone needs to do sound bites of the best bits of your ronlines if you want high view numbers. The majority of the youtube viewers just wont click long 1 hour videos. The research points to something like 10 mins being the max time most people are willing to invest in youtube videos

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    You or someone needs to do sound bites of the best bits of your ronlines if you want high view numbers. The majority of the youtube viewers just wont click long 1 hour videos. The research points to something like 10 mins being the max time most people are willing to invest in youtube videos
    Thanks good idea!

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    It is usually around 8-10 minutes.

Ron, Donflex is right. What the big Youtubers do is a take an hour long interview and they will break it into 5-6 parts. Each part of the interview will go up on their YouTube page along with the full interview.

So for example, that Phil Heath interview that you did, you would end up uploading 5 parts, with each part being around 8-10 minutes. You would also then upload the full Phil Heath Interview as a separate video.

At the end of your videos, you would use that feature where you can advertise Part 2 for people to click on and you would also use a second teaser interview from say the ‘Nick’s Strength & Power interview’ at the end of the Phil Heath Part 1 video for people to click on. There is even now a feature where you can create a sound clip from the Part 2 to play and a sound clip from the Part 1 of ‘Nick’s Strength & Power’ interview to play as Pop Ups at the end of the Part 1 Heath Interview video to further pull and engage viewership.

For example:

Moving forward, a thought following this template that many big YouTubers use would be to structure your 1 hour interview to have about 5-6 segments. Each 8-12 minute segment would be loosely centered around a topic in which you would ask several questions etc. This way you can break it down into 5-6 parts that you can upload to YouTube with attractive titles. Then at the end of each video, you create the 2 onscreen pop ups; one recommending Part 2 as well as a pop up recommending a Part from another interview you did with someone else.

Ie.

Video 1 Title: ‘Phil Heath Talks About His Stomach Issue (Part 1)’ Time: (8 mins)
    Video 2 Title: ‘Phil Heath Talks About Losing The Title (Part 2)’ Time: (11 mins)
    Video 3 Title: ‘Phil Heath Could Sense He Was Going To Lose (Part 3)’ Time: (7 mins)
    Video 4 Title: ‘Will Phil Heath Be Back? (Part 4)’ Time: (12 mins)
    Video 5 Title: ‘Phil Heath’s Exit Strategy After Bodybuilding (Part 5)’ Time: (12 mins)

*Video 6: ‘Full Phil Heath Interview’ (58 mins)

I hope this makes sense. Just an idea.
    Last edited by Vin77; September 29th, 2018 at 12:52 PM.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Vins breakdown is perfect. Also when you have a guest like Heath on Ronline you should hype it for 12 to 24 hours on here, insta and facebook with links to your youtube. This will get people subscribing to your channel waiting for it drop.

If that means waiting a few hours before putting out the video despite it being ready then so be it, also gives you time to edit it into parts as vin suggested and when you get something controversial come up like in the kamali interview make it into a short 2 minute video and post it on all your platforms and try get it to go viral. (others did just that with your kamali interview)

All excellent suggestions, thanks!

Nick is a particle of sand and me along with a.j. are the entire desert.. as the best talent elvaluator in the United States i was looking at Nick's site when he was getting 200-400 views.. he was going to school and only putting out 1 video per week mainly about bullshit like his hedgehog,natural bodybuilding supplements,shaving his balls,his book collection and every once awile bodybuilding content pertaining to a big show..after reading my comments he started to put out consistent bodybuilding videos which now has made him alot of money that has gone to his empty hick head(he is from Kentucky or east bumble fuck)

I for one enjoy the hedgehog videos.

Top viewed video -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast