Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will the real Phil Heath please stand up.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Olympia tradition waist/ shape is not of importance to decide winner ( dorian vs ray, wheeler , levrone, vince taylor ) ronnie vs flex, levrone, jay vs martinez , wolf, toney freeman
    So why all of a sudden change this rule and not tell heath in advance ? also this stupid voting thing to stress the champ.
    Great points!!
    http://betionastore.es/

Phil was OFF guys. When he came out for his 60 seconds at pre-judging the place was silent. Could hear a pin drop.

Shawn fully deserved to win because he was bang on, peaked perfectly for the Friday. Phil looked better on the Saturday than he did on the Friday but it wasn’t enough.

Phil’s mid-section was better than it was last year but it still wasn’t perfect by a long shot. Body wasn’t popping with it’s usual 3D look.

There’s even an argument for Roelly taking 2nd based upon how great he looked on the Saturday.

If Phil comes in bang on next year and streamlines that waist like Roelly has managed to then absolutely he could win the title back. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Phil was OFF guys. When he came out for his 60 seconds at pre-judging the place was silent. Could hear a pin drop.

Shawn fully deserved to win because he was bang on, peaked perfectly for the Friday. Phil looked better on the Saturday than he did on the Friday but it wasn’t enough.

Phil’s mid-section was better than it was last year but it still wasn’t perfect by a long shot. Body wasn’t popping with it’s usual 3D look.

There’s even an argument for Roelly taking 2nd based upon how great he looked on the Saturday.

If Phil comes in bang on next year and streamlines that waist like Roelly has managed to then absolutely he could win the title back. We shall see.
    The point a lot of people are making is that Phil thinks he peaked perfectly and he thinks it was only his tan that was a little off

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    The point a lot of people are making is that Phil thinks he peaked perfectly and he thinks it was only his tan that was a little off
    That’s not true mate. He was smaller, nothing exploded like it normally did on him. Lost that freaky fullness in his chest, back, delts. I want to see him back next year full to bursting like usual. He can do it if he really wants to.

And that mid-section needs to come in or he’ll slip even lower next year I think.

That’s not true mate. He was smaller, nothing exploded like it normally did on him. Lost that freaky fullness in his chest, back, delts. I want to see him back next year full to bursting like usual. He can do it if he really wants to.

And that mid-section needs to come in or he’ll slip even lower next year I think.
    exactly, sounds like you didn't even bother to read/watch this thread though

Hany deserves a huge portion of blame here.

Hany deserves a huge portion of blame here.
    sounds like Hany is a yes man.
    it's like noone told Phil having a monster gut was a bad look.

Quote Originally Posted by kanon View Post
    sounds like Hany is a yes man.
    it's like noone told Phil having a monster gut was a bad look.
    That, plus the fact he too thought Phil was coasting to straight 1sts after Friday. It wasn't until Jeremy Buendia saw him and told him whats up that reality set in. Also lets not forget that for several Olympias now Phil has been off on the Friday.

exactly, sounds like you didn't even bother to read/watch this thread though
    I’ve read every post mate.

I’ve read every post mate.
    just pulling your leg mate.
    you right though Phil deff wasn't spot on, but if that gut wasn't there he would have beaten Rhoden if everything else stayed the same.

Do people still think it wasn't Phil who really posted this?

Attached Images Attached Images

Ms Heath is prob the dumbest bitch in the industry atm.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyswede View Post
    Mr Heath is prob the dumbest bitch in the industry atm.
    Fixed it for you.

just pulling your leg mate.
    you right though Phil deff wasn't spot on, but if that gut wasn't there he would have beaten Rhoden if everything else stayed the same.
    I’m excited to see what happens next year now.

You have Roelly improving like crazy getting bigger whilst making his waist smaller, Ramy wanting to redeem himself big time and the rematch between Shawn and Phil.

Will Phil do a 2009 Jay or 2003 Ronnie and come back to his all time best and blow everyone away?

I’m excited to see what happens next year now.

You have Roelly improving like crazy getting bigger whilst making his waist smaller, Ramy wanting to redeem himself big time and the rematch between Shawn and Phil.

Will Phil do a 2009 Jay or 2003 Ronnie and come back to his all time best and blow everyone away?
    it's been sounding like Phil is gonna sit out 2019 though, so it's all up in the air at this point.
    I know you don't like Kai, but it would be awesome if he showed up.

it's been sounding like Phil is gonna sit out 2019 though, so it's all up in the air at this point.
    I know you don't like Kai, but it would be awesome if he showed up.
    If would look like a huge pussy move if Kai returned just because Phil wasn't there or past his best. Great selling point though

If would look like a huge pussy move if Kai returned just because Phil wasn't there or past his best. Great selling point though
    how so? Kai probably thinks he should have beaten Phil in the past, and in his mind he probably thinks that they would never let him.
    could be a ton of reason why Kai decided not to do the Olympia anymore(only Kai and a select few knows probably)

I find it funny how people pull up Jay, and say that he never gave up on the Olympia.
    yet in 02 he sat out since he felt he got screwed over in 01

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast