Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can natural bodybuilders stay full while cutting? Ask Ron Ep. 59

Default Can natural bodybuilders stay full while cutting? Ask Ron Ep. 59

Nate, it looks like we need to cut down on all the Ron pics on our social posts for Ask Ron! LOL

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

How can we ask you when you’re not natural? ��

Quote Originally Posted by Allnatural49 View Post
    I trained naturally from age 14 to 27, and competed as a lifetime natural athlete in 10 shows from 1989 to 1995, so I do know what it's like to prep both naturally and with drugs.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Allnatural49 View Post
    Ha ha ...all natural49 you are defiantly the funniest cat on m.d bro. Ha ha all natural trolling hard and good as always .keep it up .l
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Ha ha ...all natural49 you are defiantly the funniest cat on m.d bro. Ha ha all natural trolling hard and good as always .keep it up .l
    I took his question seriously. A lot of guys on gear these days have no idea what it's like to train naturally and have never prepped without drugs. I have been on both sides of that fence and know what each is like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I took his question seriously. A lot of guys on gear these days have no idea what it's like to train naturally and have never prepped without drugs. I have been on both sides of that fence and know what each is like.
    he has a poster name called all natural 49 , he is posting on a bodybuilding board where steroids are not a bad thing when used correctly , where all the stars are juicing , he only shows up when the words natural, steroids , gut, waist , or frank zane comes up.
    His main intent is to cry or call out people or call out steroids ,,,He is hillarouse , can you imagine the frustration he has reading threw m.d boards ? ha ha the guy despise bodybuildingyet keeps coming back for more .
    I like this , shows dedication even if retarted ....Thats why I put up there mike o hearn selfie bathroom picture in avi, to fuck with all natural 49-
    Mike o hearn hated more than hitler by the steroids police , all natural 49 crying when he sees the o hearn selfie with piece sign .
    Just like the vampires get fuckecd up by the cross MustacheVampire_6052.jpg mike o hearn selfies has the same effect on anti steroids trolls.

And no keep all the pics up on you on social media .In fact increase them .Not only do you look good on thoose pics , but it keeps youre face out there .This is great for you as tiny come more popular .
    You must have noticed you are starting to get more popular in the street sinew you have becoming m.d s boss? 5 years ago yo was not as popular as this ?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman