Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why bodybuilders can only be with fit chicks

Default Why bodybuilders can only be with fit chicks

i didn't look at the vid, yet it seems just right for a bber to be with someone who also hit the weights. that way u both know what it take to get ready for shows, plus u 2 can push eachother in the gym. it's just me.
    MY KING OF KINGS

It's much easier being with a competitor. She understand about having to eat every 2.5 hrs, time spent training and that gh in the fridge. Let's be real we all know what goes it to this and it's great having someone who understands supps. A competitor won't think twice if you say " hey hun, can you hit my rear delt"

Fine as long as the 'fit chick' does not have a narcissistic personality disorder.

i would prefer a tranny to a fit chick althou some female bodybuilders would be ok also or high level women's physque

Adam Berke I watched it, found it sexist, ignorant and shallow.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
    · Reply · 12h

Al Durrah Mahmoud I honestly feel its the other way around. Bodybuilders are best fitted with non fitness associated women.

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    It's much easier being with a competitor. She understand about having to eat every 2.5 hrs, time spent training and that gh in the fridge. Let's be real we all know what goes it to this and it's great having someone who understands supps. A competitor won't think twice if you say " hey hun, can you hit my rear delt"
    This is what we call a 'down-ass bitch."
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Barbarian

it is true,at least she has to go the gym and do some kind of structured eating! i try to lead by example,my wife does not really enjoy working out and eating clean but she understands its the only way to look good. i wish i was with a reallly hot fit chick like the ones i see on istagram all the time BUT i think i would have different problems with those girls...

Quote Originally Posted by alvertos View Post
    it is true,at least she has to go the gym and do some kind of structured eating! i try to lead by example,my wife does not really enjoy working out and eating clean but she understands its the only way to look good. i wish i was with a reallly hot fit chick like the ones i see on istagram all the time BUT i think i would have different problems with those girls...
    Those girls are mostly attention whores, and you could never give them enough. They would always be at risk of banging other dudes.

Barbarian

wow.not a fan of that attitude, i prefer to sleep easy at night than worrying about my girl all the time.