Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Phil heath , we respect you champ, please read heath .

Default Phil heath , we respect you champ, please read heath .

Phil heath I hope you are reading this tread about you ., feel free to post as we would love talking to you .

Its pains me to see what you are going threw the last month .The disrespect you are getting from you tube trools , m.d posters , instagrams fans and from the higher ups .
    Brother man yes I was rooting for you to win this olympia as beyeke was not there ....But yes I did the switch to rhoden as olympia was gong on ..This was not because I hate you , but simply rhoden was better that day ...

But this is embarrassing to the bodybuilding world how the press/ fans are treating you ...

YOU ARE A 7TIME OLYMPIA CHAMPION maxresdefault.jpg
    EX basketball player, college educated , you are a role model.

From youre rookie debute to 7 olympia wins youre carrier has been EPIC .....

Please brother heath , reach out to us the m,d universe ,,,Do a tiger talk with giles , he will treat you right , post with us , we will promote you , for free ,

M.D UNIVERSE PLEASE SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE CHAMP, HE NEEDS OURE SUPORT, STOP THIS BULLYING

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS ????tldfex3mrg111.jpg

Look at that transformation , WE ARE HERE BECAUSE WE LOVE BODYBUILDING AND PHIL HEATH IS TOP 6maxresdefault-59.jpg OFF ALL TIME DOCUMENTED
    Wake up guys phil heath is a legend .....

PHIL HEATH GOOD LUCK WITH THE SURGERY , WE THE PEOPLE WILL PRAY FOR YOURE RETURN a0512416046_10.jpg
    The ifbb open class without you is very lame , AND HEATH PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST BACK IT WOULD BE EPIC TOO TALK TOO YOU ...
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

It’ll cost Phil only an extra ticket to Five Finger Death Punch, AJ has to come too. And enjoy it.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    It’ll cost Phil only an extra ticket to Five Finger Death Punch, AJ has to come too. And enjoy it.
    the only way you can get a g like me to show up to a nazi concert is if heath showed up too.maybee the romoures that dave p says that heath is half white is true ? because I have never heard about a black man liking nazi music ( 5 finger band?
    Any way giles it seems we are alone respecting the champ on m.d .He is extremely hated by the fans, such a shame , he rally comes off as a good man in private .
    No debt if his surgery goes well he will fuck rhoden up at the 2020 olympia , hopefully his surgery will be good and he come back for 2019 and smoke kai greene batty man ass.
    OI have no idea why people rate kai higher than heath? kai doesn't not even compete and when placing low drops out of show ( see prague show as evidence
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    the only way you can get a g like me to show up to a nazi concert is if heath showed up too.maybee the romoures that dave p says that heath is half white is true ? because I have never heard about a black man liking nazi music ( 5 finger band?
    Any way giles it seems we are alone respecting the champ on m.d .He is extremely hated by the fans, such a shame , he rally comes off as a good man in private .
    No debt if his surgery goes well he will fuck rhoden up at the 2020 olympia , hopefully his surgery will be good and he come back for 2019 and smoke kai greene batty man ass.
    OI have no idea why people rate kai higher than heath? kai doesn't not even compete and when placing low drops out of show ( see prague show as evidence
    Right, I’m going to kidnap you and feed you dog food sandwiches (like Daryl in Walking Dead) in a cell with Five Finger playing 24/7 until you love them.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

Nazi music? You're not just uneducated, you have a pisspoor taste in music aswell.

I too was very happy for rhoden . but im still a fan of phil !