Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dorianís latest venture...

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Messaged Dorian, heard nothing back yet.

I meant documenting the experience before and after, definitely not during.
    I would be very interested in your review of such an experience.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    lol psychedelics have nothing to do with getting high. people who have no experience have absolutely no reference for the incredible potential that psychedelics have

clinical trials in US are ongoing with MDMA and psilocybin for theraputic purposes

nice to see dorian embracing this
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Stevenson View Post
    Giles,

Just a thought or two for you. I'd read / listen to the audio version of Michael Pollan's book on the topic:

https://smile.amazon.com/Change-Your...s%2A=0&ie=UTF8

Also, I'd suspect you're really not going to want to film nor will you be able to do so, and I would doubt that those running such a thing would condone it, so you might clear that first. (This is perhaps one of the most personal of experiences and you may be in the company of others on a sacred journey so this *could* be considered a violation of that.)

Anyway, with the notion of set and setting in mind, this is why I've noted the book above. If you were to go into something like this pretty much blind or armed only with the standard set of pre-conceived notions (some of which you can see here in this thread), those expectancies could very well (via psychological "set") color your experience and even create a bad trip.

I'm not expert here - FAAAAAR from it - but I believe it's kind of like therapy (which I have done a lot of), where you've got to be open to the process, and the more so that the case, the more you get out of it (as with many things in life).

-S
    hey Scott, you are now borderline from getting a time out when i own MD.. your posts are becoming too scientific and too long.. you need learn from Meadows who knows how to balance his posts out

Giles, better let Peter do the talking for you.. i think Dorian is pissed you havn't backed him on his loch ness monster theory like i did...
    the prehistoric beast that comes out of the lake and onto land only during a quarter moon

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Messaged Dorian, heard nothing back yet.

I meant documenting the experience before and after, definitely not during.
    Giles forget about this ....
    I tell you something that would be way better than trying drugs when you ex drug user ...
    Kids bro ....Yes you and rosie adopt a teen boy ...

I have some contacts in romania and nigeria .With a kid you wont have time think about feelings .
    Yes get a genetic good teen to adopt.Yes train him every day, diet with him, tell him about history of ifbb, motivate him,. teach him how to eat, how to juice, how to train ..
    Romanian kids have very good genetics bodybuilder_1.jpg and so does nigerians 5160088_senter_jpeg1943ee9067a4a0dc4fc24b7932656462.jpg

Giles imagine sitting at the O , you and me and rosie cheering him on in las vegas 2025 open class ..

You dont need any hipster indiana jones type of retreat bro, no I get you a romanian or nigerian kid instead ????? IMAGINE how epic the kid could bee if we picked a genetically blessed child and trained it up ?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

^ Giles and Sasan Herrati have already filed the paperwork to adopt a nigerian boy... someone with Beyeke type genetics who they will instaul the will power not to touch bacon and baggette bagels during contest time.. something not even god himself can give you the power to stop doing.. forget about Rosie, she is busy increasing the size of her ass to promote her products and cannot babysit right now... Giles will not only have amphebians and reptiles but also a nigerian boy he will name Hercules Muhamad Thomas..imagine that shit, they anounce Hercules and he comes out to fucking techno music looking like Beyeke only with bigger hamstrings?

^^ a cross between Vic Richards and Beyeke with a touch of OJ Simpson charisma.. damn

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Giles forget about this ....
    I tell you something that would be way better than trying drugs when you ex drug user ...
    Kids bro ....Yes you and rosie adopt a teen boy ...

I have some contacts in romania and nigeria .With a kid you wont have time think about feelings .
    Yes get a genetic good teen to adopt.Yes train him every day, diet with him, tell him about history of ifbb, motivate him,. teach him how to eat, how to juice, how to train ..
    Romanian kids have very good genetics bodybuilder_1.jpg and so does nigerians 5160088_senter_jpeg1943ee9067a4a0dc4fc24b7932656462.jpg

Giles imagine sitting at the O , you and me and rosie cheering him on in las vegas 2025 open class ..

You dont need any hipster indiana jones type of retreat bro, no I get you a romanian or nigerian kid instead ????? IMAGINE how epic the kid could bee if we picked a genetically blessed child and trained it up ?
    I’d prefer a few more pets personally.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234