Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Labrada 10 days out from NPC Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Should I wait until he wins??
    Why not do a 2 parter. One before the show and one after?

Got a message into pops

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    I'm already looking forward to Hunter vs Sergio Jr in the pro ranks
    Not even close ......SERGIO OLIVA JR SMOKES THIS GUY , NOT EVEN CLOSE
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Sergio wasn't anything special when he won Nationals - I suspect Hunter would improve once he has his pro card too.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Should I wait until he wins??
    Set up the interview now for post show. Regardless whether he wins or not, I think it will be a much better interview after a few meals in him rather than one during peak week.

Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Set up the interview now for post show. Regardless whether he wins or not, I think it will be a much better interview after a few meals in him rather than one during peak week.
    Sometimes after a show itís very hard to track people down

MD Online Editor

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    We know you've got a fixation with Sergio Jr. Let's let this guy earn his pro card first. Then we can surmise who might be better.

Great thing about bodybuulding though is that while it might seem one way in pics alone, it is often quite different onstage next to each other.

No. Sergio doesn’t even have a back

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Wedge View Post
    No. Sergio doesnít even have a back
    Oliva Jr has proved he doesn't think highly of himself and not a top 10 bodybuilder at Olympia...
    Labrada Jr definitly has a chance to surpass him but Sergio will complain about not having a father ect ect..
    i didnt have a father and i'm 10x the combination of both of them and thats just in one of my fingers..
    so Sergio Jr stop making execuses, you sound like a teenager who said his dog ate his homework

Quote Originally Posted by Bestia View Post
    We know you've got a fixation with Sergio Jr. Let's let this guy earn his pro card first. Then we can surmise who might be better.

Great thing about bodybuulding though is that while it might seem one way in pics alone, it is often quite different onstage next to each other.
    Yes im a lebrada jr hater ....Plenty guys have came out and confirmed labdrada jr is the opposite if his dad.
    Spoiled , rude , in it for fame not phsqyue ,are the things I have heard from sergio conserning this guy .

I came in this tread , and gave him compliments as I have memories of how he used to look lee-labrada-and-his-son-hunter-l-1280x500.jpg, so obviously he looks way improved and better than expected .
    But if people want to compare a AMATURE who has been treated like big Rammy since age 17 _( dad did all his food, gym, steroids, advice , posing helping 4 ever ) who still is a amateur ????To a FUCKING NEW YORK PRO WINNER WHO GOT ZERO HELP FROM HIS DAD IS JUST LAUHABLE .
    Bro please turn pro, please beat morel in a open pro show then come back to me ..

SERGIO OLIVA JR THE FUCKING FUTURE , HAS BEEN SMOKING HUNTER Since DAY 119063_1_1.jpg, look at the size difference, much better frame , much better genetics .NOT EVEN CLOSE
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

No. Sergio doesn’t even have a back
    YOU ARE THE SAME GUY WHO SAID POSING IS BORING ???, WHY EVEN BOTHER YOU SAID ..Just hit the mandatories and get off stage fast I think what is what you said ?

sergio smoking youre boy C_E3MRhUMAAHs0x.jpg

YOU ARE THE SAME GUY WHO SAID POSING IS BORING ???, WHY EVEN BOTHER YOU SAID ..Just hit the mandatories and get off stage fast I think what is what you said ?

sergio smoking youre boy C_E3MRhUMAAHs0x.jpg
    posing isn’t boring, posing is just usually dogshit! Too many trying and most fail. I’ve seen Sergio guest posing IRL and wasn’t really impressed. For what it’s worth, my favorite routine ever was Rusty Jeffers 2012 desert muscle. THAT was impressive. You don’t see shit like that anymore.

And yeah no Labrada will surpass Sergio In years to come. Just a way more complete bodybuilder IMO

posing isn’t boring, posing is just usually dogshit! Too many trying and most fail. I’ve seen Sergio guest posing IRL and wasn’t really impressed. For what it’s worth, my favorite routine ever was Rusty Jeffers 2012 desert muscle. THAT was impressive. You don’t see shit like that anymore.

And yeah no Labrada will surpass Sergio In years to come. Just a way more complete bodybuilder IMO
    Is this you in youre avi tar ?

Yes but jeff bexham , zane watson, brad rowe, bonac, cedric still delivers excellent routines .
    It is hard to have just one favourite but king kamali rookie arnold classic routine and vince taylor( terminator ) calling out lee haney at the olympia routine was probably my favourites .Also dennis wolf 2007 routine excellent.
    Will check out this rusty jeffers if it is on you tube to see

71A11321-E4B7-472B-9BC5-24C705A43261.jpg

Yes AJ this is me. I don’t do social media anymore so this is only place I can post this pic from a shoot I just did for fun at the Montanari bros super gym in CT.

Yes the Rusty vid is on YouTube. He literally plays air guitar with his fingers in transitions. It’s fucking sick. Dennis Wolf 2007 is a really good routine, very smooth and not over the top. Just strong and fluid posing. I got to see Wolf at the Olympia in 2013 when he should have taken 2nd to Phil and I remember thinking his routine was near flawless. I think Kai’s routines were good until he busts out that questionable schmoe shit.

All those guys you mentioned are good at posing for sure. Beckham is so underrated. Kevin Levrone and Dexter Jackson had great routines. There was a video of Johnnie Jackson posing at the Arnold a few years back to John Mayer that I loved, he dedicates it to his kids. My whole shtick with posing routines lately is more on the NPC local / regional level, just a lot of guys doing splits and emulating these 70’s/80’s poses very badly and they should just stick to poses that suit their physique and showcase themselves more instead of trying to be Ed Corney, because they’re not.

But to not detail thread, Hunter Labrada could do really well at the Miami Nats. Never know who else is gonna snow up
    though so I can’t say he’s a clear winner

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    easy? he doesnt look like DeMayo or Leverone... he smoked a weak Jr USA class last year but i guess that is what ameture bodybuilding has come to...
    no 5'11/6'0 super heavy that can take him? no Dennis Wolfs out there?
    Nah man.....he is not a Levrone or DeMayo but no one has been even close to them in a LONG time, but from who is out there no one stands a chance he is too complete and will win it easy in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by adilevy View Post
    Nah man.....he is not a Levrone or DeMayo but no one has been even close to them in a LONG time, but from who is out there no one stands a chance he is too complete and will win it easy in my opinion.
    yes, he looks like he will be in the mix for the win althou when it comes to 2nd generation bodybuilders i have harsh critques for them since to be on the level of Labrada,Sr will take something extra ordinary that does not come entitlement or being spoiled...i rank Lee Labrada Sr well ahead of guys like Rich Gaspari,Samir Benout,Chris Dickerson and even Frank Zane...yes i have Lee Labrada that high...i used to wake up depressed but watching Lee's posing was like being hit by rays of sunshine..
    i believe Lee Labrada Sr is one of only 5 people on earth that could take on Michael Myers and live to tell about it..

^ Arnold also was a fan of Lee Labrada which is why i back him also...
    Arnold would often comment on his well balanced proportions and mustache which helped him defeat many bigger than him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast