Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hunter Labrada 10 days out from NPC Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Wedge View Post
    Attachment 371120

Yes AJ this is me. I don’t do social media anymore so this is only place I can post this pic from a shoot I just did for fun at the Montanari bros super gym in CT.

Yes the Rusty vid is on YouTube. He literally plays air guitar with his fingers in transitions. It’s fucking sick. Dennis Wolf 2007 is a really good routine, very smooth and not over the top. Just strong and fluid posing. I got to see Wolf at the Olympia in 2013 when he should have taken 2nd to Phil and I remember thinking his routine was near flawless. I think Kai’s routines were good until he busts out that questionable schmoe shit.

All those guys you mentioned are good at posing for sure. Beckham is so underrated. Kevin Levrone and Dexter Jackson had great routines. There was a video of Johnnie Jackson posing at the Arnold a few years back to John Mayer that I loved, he dedicates it to his kids. My whole shtick with posing routines lately is more on the NPC local / regional level, just a lot of guys doing splits and emulating these 70’s/80’s poses very badly and they should just stick to poses that suit their physique and showcase themselves more instead of trying to be Ed Corney, because they’re not.

But to not detail thread, Hunter Labrada could do really well at the Miami Nats. Never know who else is gonna snow up
    though so I can’t say he’s a clear winner
    Yes social media is the devil s workplace preacher-304-the-devil-1200x707.jpg.
    Mostly filled with con men lying about shiit and prostitution .
    Only muscular development and tinder is the place to go to motivate , get inspired and talk muscle / life / higher meaning .

Oh this is you fantastic picture , you hitting the pose well also nice haircut and quad lines .What is youre stats ? age , completion level, weight etch ?But picture looks very professional done ,reminds me a little bit of my man joey swoll the white ninja profileee-850x1024.jpg
    What is the goal ? turn pro do 212?With some added delt roundness you can rize ...

Yes beaxham is very underated , 6, 1 275 pounds , best poser in the ifbb , only problem era is pecs IMG_1884wtmrk_0.jpg.They are very thin so it is hurting him a lot .
    Hopefully he can improve on that , Im going to romania pro to see him compete up close will be great -

Saw the routine very good, but this routine from him even better?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

AJ Iím 5í10Ē 225 lbs right now. Did first show as a LHW at the Mr. Connecticut (RIP, now CT Grand Prix) and won class, last show was 2016 Eastern USAís in NY I took 3rd in the HW class weighing like 204. I work in Law Enforcement and thatís my big priority so I have zero aspirations to compete again any time soon or go pro or anything like that. I just do this shit for the love of it (and mild OCD obviously). I eat on a caloric deficit and do cardio every day, I just like the lifestyle and staying lean. Thatís bodybuilding to me. I had family that competed in the 90ís so I grew up around pictures of Mike Francois and Lee Haney as a kid. I value my health big time so I donít mess with orals or crazy androgens. Iím not one of those TRT only fantasy guys but I stay with *what I feel* is conservative to maintain my look.

That iron man pro routine is so timeless. Makes me feel so many feels.

EBA5E22B-82F5-4742-BF8D-4F7872DF105D.jpg

^ aunt and uncle 1991

90164D66-54F6-4882-A3EB-98DF836483AF.jpg

Me 1 day out of last show 204 BW.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ethan Wedge; November 9th, 2018 at 06:48 PM.

AJ I’m 5’10” 225 lbs right now. Did first show as a LHW at the Mr. Connecticut (RIP, now CT Grand Prix) and won class, last show was 2016 Eastern USA’s in NY I took 3rd in the HW class weighing like 204. I work in Law Enforcement and that’s my big priority so I have zero aspirations to compete again any time soon or go pro or anything like that. I just do this shit for the love of it (and mild OCD obviously). I eat on a caloric deficit and do cardio every day, I just like the lifestyle and staying lean. That’s bodybuilding to me. I had family that competed in the 90’s so I grew up around pictures of Mike Francois and Lee Haney as a kid. I value my health big time so I don’t mess with orals or crazy androgens. I’m not one of those TRT only fantasy guys but I stay with *what I feel* is conservative to maintain my look.

^ aunt and uncle 1991

You work as a police man?
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    You work as a police man?
    Corrections at a max security prison

Corrections at a max security prison
    Thank God , I almost had to put you on block , as I dont fuck with cops ..

You working in prison, well atleast you do not arrest people ..I have to prison many times my friend .
    Obviously you cant talk too much about how the rules are there, but how is the prison? are they able to work out ? Is there any protein beeing served .
    Yes although you are not to tall I bet you are respected amongst the inmates for having a great phsqyue .I hope you share youre experience with the inmates and help them improve theyre mindset ?
    Sometimes a good prison guard can be like family ..( obviously if they are pedo philes you should not to help them as they will go to hell when they die )

Yes you are lucky to have family who trained, then bodybuilding is in youre blood .
    Times have changed , today you cant take a family vacation and turn pro around the world .Somalia pro, filipino pro, vietnam pro etch ,
    You can enter the show even if you are american citizen, with that package on the picture ( if you can replicate that look) you can turn pro EASY IN THOOSE SHOWS .
    Do a 1 week vacation in manilla by the end of 2019, turn pro , So since you are young you can use youre pro card later in youre life .
    get the pro card in manilla , no heavy juice needed for you as youre shape / size is more than good enough to win.

Lmao! I never wanted to be a cop personally. Corrections is a whole different animal in itself. I rotate between level 4 and 5 (max) facilities and the level 4 guys actually have a gym they can go to during the week and lift, they also get protein shakes in their commissary if they have the funds to allow so. Some of them have great physiques naturally and there are some strong big dudes inside as well. I remember sending a guy who was wearing a cutoff back to his cell and telling him to put a real shirt on and when he said what the hell man I told him no ones allowed to look bigger than me on my shift. We laughed and he went and put a thermal on. I don’t mind chopping it up with them in brief, they’ve already been sentenced I’m not there to punish.

Id only wanna go pro at the USA’s if I was ever to chase that route. Lots of guys turning pro that aren’t really “pros” with all the means now. You can buy an NPC shirt now that says “only the best go pro” but that’s so not true these days. Respect to all those who go pro but you can agree the quality is much different now

Barbarian

Hunter looks blown up on GH and slin to me. No comparison to how great his father looked.

He will look a lot better with a tan though......everybody does.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    Hunter looks blown up on GH and slin to me. No comparison to how great his father looked.

He will look a lot better with a tan though......everybody does.
    we will see how he looks when he hits the stage with sunglasses on like his father would

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    yes, he looks like he will be in the mix for the win althou when it comes to 2nd generation bodybuilders i have harsh critques for them since to be on the level of Labrada,Sr will take something extra ordinary that does not come entitlement or being spoiled...i rank Lee Labrada Sr well ahead of guys like Rich Gaspari,Samir Benout,Chris Dickerson and even Frank Zane...yes i have Lee Labrada that high...i used to wake up depressed but watching Lee's posing was like being hit by rays of sunshine..
    i believe Lee Labrada Sr is one of only 5 people on earth that could take on Michael Myers and live to tell about it..

ABSOLUTELY agree man he was a LEGEND!!!! Best poser of all times in my opinion

AJ I’m 5’10” 225 lbs right now. Did first show as a LHW at the Mr. Connecticut (RIP, now CT Grand Prix) and won class, last show was 2016 Eastern USA’s in NY I took 3rd in the HW class weighing like 204. I work in Law Enforcement and that’s my big priority so I have zero aspirations to compete again any time soon or go pro or anything like that. I just do this shit for the love of it (and mild OCD obviously). I eat on a caloric deficit and do cardio every day, I just like the lifestyle and staying lean. That’s bodybuilding to me. I had family that competed in the 90’s so I grew up around pictures of Mike Francois and Lee Haney as a kid. I value my health big time so I don’t mess with orals or crazy androgens. I’m not one of those TRT only fantasy guys but I stay with *what I feel* is conservative to maintain my look.

^ aunt and uncle 1991

neat pic of ur aunt and uncle
    MY KING OF KINGS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123