Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Olympia Qualification System!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I doubt there will be more than 25 Open, 212, or Classic pro shows. There will definitely be more than 25 for Bikini, Figure, and MPD. Those are tacked on to tons and tons of NPC regional events now.
    Its interesting how Tampa is now second tier show. The show is getting deeper by the year.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Its interesting how Tampa is now second tier show. The show is getting deeper by the year.
    According to that list, only the Arnold Classic Ohio is a tier 1 show.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

According to that list, only the Arnold Classic Ohio is a tier 1 show.
    Yes, so it up in points with The NY Pro, Pittsburgh, Toronto and Arnold Brazil.

I really wish you wouldn't take it to an ultimatum like this Beti.
    It's not fair that you banned guys like Kinik, who raised the intellectual level of the board, OK, he was annoying for the elites, but was certainly an intelligent and sometimes funny guy, while you keeping this idiot doing Elite propaganda among us.

Kit Sanderson and the MD Latino team are much more aggressive against amateur IFBB and those who hit NPC/PRO LEAGUE. You should follow their example since MD is directly involved in the business of covering ONLY the shows and competitors of NPC/PRO LEAGUE.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    It's not fair that you banned guys like Kinik, who raised the intellectual level of the board, OK, he was annoying for the elites, but was certainly an intelligent and sometimes funny guy, while you keeping this idiot doing Elite propaganda among us.

Kit Sanderson and the MD Latino team are much more aggressive against amateur IFBB and those who hit NPC/PRO LEAGUE. You should follow their example since MD is directly involved in the business of covering ONLY the shows and competitors of NPC/PRO LEAGUE.
    You really don't give up do you... 🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸

I have a good relationship with MD. You can't decide who gets banned from this forum.

You live in Spain, you should of come to discuss this over a beer in Benidorm last week.

Tom Platz was there you would of enjoyed it. We had a great talk about the sport in general and the history of the sport.

Not even Bob Cicherillo wanted to ban me. We discuss and still discuss for the better of the sport.

Everybody has a right to an opinion.

If I was such a IFBB and Elite Pro supporter why would I cover the Pro League and just now the NABBA Universe that just took place last weekend as well.

Now tell me that competition does not have history!!! They are celebrating their 70th year.

👍🇪🇸

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12