Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: kai greene meets with solomon, kai doing the O

I just started watching "King Ronnie " on Netflix. ...Kai is by far the most annoying guy to listen to.
    He sounds like a 14 year old kid in a 40 year old man body? He makes Ronnie sound like a genius when he talks...and that is a tall order.

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    I just started watching "King Ronnie " on Netflix. ...Kai is by far the most annoying guy to listen to.
    He sounds like a 14 year old kid in a 40 year old man body? He makes Ronnie sound like a genius when he talks...and that is a tall order.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    agree
    Hey edwards ,,,Today is worldwide backstreet boys day ....

new album DNA is coming out and the second singel is out today called chanses .
    Not as good as the first singel dont go breaking my heart ,, but still good .
    That revealed the new world tour is coming to norway the 9th of june ...edwards this weekend IM celebrating 25 years of the backstreet boys .best vocal group off all time
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Kai won’t do the Olympia. He’s done as a competitor.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Hey edwards ,,,Today is worldwide backstreet boys day ....

new album DNA is coming out and the second singel is out today called chanses .
    Not as good as the first singel dont go breaking my heart ,, but still good .
    That revealed the new world tour is coming to norway the 9th of june ...edwards this weekend IM celebrating 25 years of the backstreet boys .best vocal group off all time
    i will have to see about the new album, right now i'm listing to 80's mumbai mix of i want it that way.. its currently number #1 in India and Bangcock Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by michael_edwards View Post
    i will have to see about the new album, right now i'm listing to 80's mumbai mix of i want it that way.. Its currently number #1 in india and bangcock thailand

fucking shiit ninja edwards this is some fucking gangsta shiit bro ....this is some legit 80s cocain /scarface theme song backstreet boys music bro.

Epiccccccccc
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Edwards since you are a expert in everything , cant you make a video with heath posing too this backstreet boys song???

when he walks with his patterned swag walk 1237779_554876117894640_993257966_n.jpg, then he hits the 3d hand on wrist light out pose41HFXLWcwiL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg to howie d you are my fire partDJLkxnOV4AU8dBn.jpg ???

the phil heath michael edwards remix posing video , would get atleast 4 million hits on you tube , if not more

Edwards since you are a expert in everything , cant you make a video with heath posing too this backstreet boys song???

when he walks with his patterned swag walk 1237779_554876117894640_993257966_n.jpg, then he hits the 3d hand on wrist light out pose41HFXLWcwiL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg to howie d you are my fire partDJLkxnOV4AU8dBn.jpg ???

the phil heath michael edwards remix posing video , would get atleast 4 million hits on you tube , if not more
    yes, i have so many videos to watch and so much to do in a day i dont have the time right now... i barely have time to post on MD but i will do it since Steve Blechman has said with Peter McGough living the last days of life in Florida in Disney Land it is up to me to keep bodybuilding alive

fucking shiit ninja edwards this is some fucking gangsta shiit bro ....this is some legit 80s cocain /scarface theme song backstreet boys music bro.

Epiccccccccc
    we put Heath coming out to the stage fist pumping to Kevin's part then turns around to hit the back double during Howie's "you are my fire, the one desire", you are"

this what happens when you interupt Tony Montana or Alito while he is listening to the backstreet boys mubai remix while he is counting his money

Epiccccccccc
    don't interrupt anyone listening to a backstreet boys remix "tell me why", i never hear you say, i want it that way"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123