Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ronnie Coleman "The King" on Netflix

Maybe he is used to it. I take pretty high doses and they don't even phase me anymore. I know one my meds is over prescribed since pharmacist tells me every single time I go pick it up. But then again these aren't Oxy. Don't think ever had oxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    60-90mg of oxy would knock out a full blown heroin addict so Ron is getting hammered

Meds and individual response is extremely variable. Myself, I have been on both Oxy and Morphine for pain after injury/surgery. Oxy was only 5mg every 4-5 hours as needed. I did 2, maybe 3 a day (10-15mg) and was high as a kite in never never land. Great for pain but I can see how people get addicted. Morphine, I was on 1-2mg every 4-6 hours and most I took in a day was around 7-8mg. Again, high asf and it worked just as well for pain but Oxy was much more euphoric. I can see how people get addicted to it so I have stayed away the few times I have been offered it recreationally.

I had a co-worker who was a good friend that developed cancer and was terminal (God Bless him) and he was on 80mg of Morphine, that is eighty as in eight-zero (80)! He was at home with someone in the house at all times but he was still very functional. Unreal how much some people can handle (they obviously titrate up) so I have no doubt Ronnie was on 130mg of Oxy per day. Glad he has been able to dial it back. I guess I am kind of lucky being sensitive to meds. 130mg of Oxy or 80mg of Morphine (in divided doses over 24 hours) would literally kill me, I am pretty confident of that. lol
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    That’s what I thought! I believe he said he has the “strongest/high potency” pain pills and that they are 30mg oxycodone and he takes about 5 per day.
    The good side effect of those pills are, he must be in an absolutely great mood all day despite the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    street price that is 120$ per day just on oxy's
    More expensive than that at $2 a milligram.

I've recently needed Oxy's for severe pain associated with severe chronic sinusitis and the subsequent surgery that i required.

I was taking 5mgs every 5-6 hours they do make you pretty off tilt mentally but i was already a wreck anyway. The nurses reckon that with patients that have severe joint associated pain you don't get as off your face from them it can actually help you, but i cant speak to that.

Isn't fentinal(sp?) stronger then Oxy? My Dr was going put me on patch but I was like f that. I will not going any higher my meds. As long as they take edge off I am good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Isn't fentinal(sp?) stronger then Oxy? My Dr was going put me on patch but I was like f that. I will not going any higher my meds. As long as they take edge off I am good.
    yes per mg,they now cut heroin with it and it can kill you if you inject it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by heath v View Post
    More expensive than that at $2 a milligram.
    yes in most areas.. here wholesale it is 18$ per 30mg , retail around 25$ per 30mg pill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234