Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Phil Heath the basketball player

Default Phil Heath the basketball player

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post

MD Online Editor
    Not a terrible looking guy before the GH blew his nose up

PHIL HEATH HAS ALREADY RETURNED TO THE GYM AND JUDGING BY THE PICTURE ON SHERU HEATH S INSTAGRAM THE WAIST IS LOOKING EPIC

She says he can train again in beast mode own 2 months ,

meaning phil the gift heath is returning in 2019 , yeah b buddy the champ is back back, this means kai greene will not do the olympia since he is afraid of phil heath ..

come on heath you got 3 more titles in the body , ( if not beyeke peaks off coarse )
    ron can you post the picture from sheerU heaths instagram? as I do nit know how to do it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    PHIL HEATH HAS ALREADY RETURNED TO THE GYM AND JUDGING BY THE PICTURE ON SHERU HEATH S INSTAGRAM THE WAIST IS LOOKING EPIC

She says he can train again in beast mode own 2 months ,

meaning phil the gift heath is returning in 2019 , yeah b buddy the champ is back back, this means kai greene will not do the olympia since he is afraid of phil heath ..

come on heath you got 3 more titles in the body , ( if not beyeke peaks off coarse )
    ron can you post the picture from sheerU heaths instagram? as I do nit know how to do it
    Trolling hard here (i hope)?

Quote Originally Posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    Trolling hard here (i hope)?
    Bro, since the boards have slowed down since the olympia I have started to take over instagram world to promote m,.d worldwide and empower the bodybuilders online who is in my hall of fame .

When ron posted the phil heath picture , My heart all off sudden kept saying ohh I wonder how the champ is doing 4m0bv5vHtno.jpg.
    I checked out mr s heaths instagram as she is a interesting lady ( SHURIEHEATH ) ,

And guess what is on there ??

PHIL HEATH THE LEGEND JUST LIKE JOHN CENA IS NOT GIVING UP , SHE POSTED THE PICTURE YESTERDAY OFF HEATH AND HER BACK IN THE GYM YESTERDAY ) YEAH BUDDY .
    Heath trained shirtless and his abs was flat as a pancake, waist looking like a prime time peter andre peter-andre-featured.jpg.
    But it gets better ....I then go on to talk directly to mrs heath giving advice , and guess what ? out of 300 comments she only answered me .
    Yes but we had a deep conversation and as you know I have always complimented mrs heath on her beautiful looks AA1926.00_16_51_16.Still002.jpg, but also for beeing a fantastic role model ( cooks, supports her man , good dresser, good hair , looks latina / italian , also not racist protecting black man rights remember that time heath got discriminated in gym )
    So she could tell my heart is pure ...But wait guys what happened next ? phil heath contacted me and stagRTED TO talking to me , I stared to give advise ..Then he dmd me ...Yes brother I can not say more as it is top secret .
    But big thing s are coming in the future from team heath, he is returning , he is feeling great phsqycally , but he is hurt and disgusted by the bodybuilding media .
    He know trusts only me in media and im going to american embassy to try top get green card to bring m.d forums in mainstream ..

Dont bELEIVE more? go to her instagram account and start reading you WILL see oure posts -..

PHIL HEATH ON THE RIZE AGAIN PROVING THE HATERS WRONG . PHIL HETH GOING FOR 10 BRO, IT IS A WRAP .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stay dedicated to what you love , have a pure heart and God will show you the way ...

Yo a.j., my boy...did you hear about this?

Iverson was my favourite player back in the day. MJ is a douche, very talented but everyone says he is the real bitch both on and off the court.

Remember this?!

"Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Bro, since the boards have slowed down since the olympia I have started to take over instagram world to promote m,.d worldwide and empower the bodybuilders online who is in my hall of fame .

When ron posted the phil heath picture , My heart all off sudden kept saying ohh I wonder how the champ is doing 4m0bv5vHtno.jpg.
    I checked out mr s heaths instagram as she is a interesting lady ( SHURIEHEATH ) ,

And guess what is on there ??

PHIL HEATH THE LEGEND JUST LIKE JOHN CENA IS NOT GIVING UP , SHE POSTED THE PICTURE YESTERDAY OFF HEATH AND HER BACK IN THE GYM YESTERDAY ) YEAH BUDDY .
    Heath trained shirtless and his abs was flat as a pancake, waist looking like a prime time peter andre peter-andre-featured.jpg.
    But it gets better ....I then go on to talk directly to mrs heath giving advice , and guess what ? out of 300 comments she only answered me .
    Yes but we had a deep conversation and as you know I have always complimented mrs heath on her beautiful looks AA1926.00_16_51_16.Still002.jpg, but also for beeing a fantastic role model ( cooks, supports her man , good dresser, good hair , looks latina / italian , also not racist protecting black man rights remember that time heath got discriminated in gym )
    So she could tell my heart is pure ...But wait guys what happened next ? phil heath contacted me and stagRTED TO talking to me , I stared to give advise ..Then he dmd me ...Yes brother I can not say more as it is top secret .
    But big thing s are coming in the future from team heath, he is returning , he is feeling great phsqycally , but he is hurt and disgusted by the bodybuilding media .
    He know trusts only me in media and im going to american embassy to try top get green card to bring m.d forums in mainstream ..

Dont bELEIVE more? go to her instagram account and start reading you WILL see oure posts -..

PHIL HEATH ON THE RIZE AGAIN PROVING THE HATERS WRONG . PHIL HETH GOING FOR 10 BRO, IT IS A WRAP .
    It's an old pic of Heath.

Good to see you finally doing your thing on insta though.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    It's an old pic of Heath.

Good to see you finally doing your thing on insta though.
    what do you mean old picture ? she posted it yesterday , said this is how we do in offseason, ?said he will be back in full beast mode in two months . only light work currently .

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    Yo a.j., my boy...did you hear about this?

Iverson was my favourite player back in the day. MJ is a douche, very talented but everyone says he is the real bitch both on and off the court.

Remember this?!

Yes jordan obviously the second best basketball player off all time ( wilt chamberlain the greatest ) legend , but also high level douche bag off the court.
    Yes I remember that very well, I had a white kid nerd taping all the program nba action for me back in the day.
    Iverson was a street legend here back in oslo , because of playing for georgetown ( my hero patrick Ewing old colledge ) , first man to have baggy shorts and had the braids and jewellery
    Ohh how I enjoyed seeing iverson dick down jordan with that move ....We probably watched that move 500 times while laughing at jordan.

Iverson was great, but since he was a very small man he could not be my favourite growing up .My favourite growing up in that era was TRACY MCGRADY .AND GLENN ROBINSON

So when young teen my starting of swag would be

Iverson , t mac, glen robinson, shaquile o neal, latrell sprewwel and the big ticket keving garnett.

what do you mean old picture ? she posted it yesterday , said this is how we do in offseason, ?said he will be back in full beast mode in two months . only light work currently .
    The picture is tagged #FBF (flashback Friday) which just means it's an old pic getting reposted

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    The picture is tagged #FBF (flashback Friday) which just means it's an old pic getting reposted

You cant be serious ? this is a old picture ????But she did not tell me that it was old .
    How the fuck could I know that FBF STANDS FOR FLASHBACK FRIDAY? Im not a nerd , this is some batty shiit.
    I will need to talk more to heath and make new gameplay, Oure plans we have made was based on that he already has peter andre waist and in back in the gym,
    Well atleast he has confirmed he is NOT RETIRING ..I repeat not retiring

You cant be serious ? this is a old picture ????But she did not tell me that it was old .
    How the fuck could I know that FBF STANDS FOR FLASHBACK FRIDAY? Im not a nerd , this is some batty shiit.
    I will need to talk more to heath and make new gameplay, Oure plans we have made was based on that he already has peter andre waist and in back in the gym,
    Well atleast he has confirmed he is NOT RETIRING ..I repeat not retiring
    a.j., I had to do it...sorry bro...

Last edited by Vin77; November 12th, 2018 at 12:00 AM.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."