Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kevin Levrone - How I See It | Episode 31

Default Kevin Levrone - How I See It | Episode 31

nice seeing levrone giving props to the greatest man to ever bodybuild mr ronnie coleman
    fallow me at @aj.kellyrobert

^ Levrone touring the world like the Backstreet Boys back in the 90’s. Must be making mad paper. Even has his own roadies who set up for him. I should apply. Be a Levrone roadie and tour the world, he can get me on a 90’s Levrone protocol and flounder/rice/broccoli diet, then I can meet a.j., Giles and all the boys in Europe somewhere. Heh heh.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Nice Ron, good question in regards to the 2nd places.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    ^ Levrone touring the world like the Backstreet Boys back in the 90’s. Must be making mad paper. Even has his own roadies who set up for him. I should apply. Be a Levrone roadie and tour the world, he can get me on a 90’s Levrone protocol and flounder/rice/broccoli diet, then I can meet a.j. Giles and all the boys in Europe somewhere. Heh heh.

vin77 my friend are you on istagram bro???

Something epic happened last week and today bro.
    So i posted a picture of myself in a backstreet boys t shirt ( go to my insta to see picture )

I wrote the biggest ninja in the world who is a heterosexual bsb fan...Guess who posted like ion my picture ????kevin richardson images.jpeg

Yeah and just know he dmd me said he is inviting me to the backstreet boys cruise in 2019 bsb.jpg
    So it will be ME and the backstreet boys on a cruise with 3000 fat latino girls bro BBWGeneration.blogspot.com_.Plather6-1024x868.jpg...Not only that by the my you tube page will be blowing up ( i have started my own you time page coming the next month .) ( FIRST PROJECT IS TO GO TO FRANCE AND TRAIN WITH BEYEKE )
    So i will be filming all this epic shiit bro and when the ifbb higher ups are not watching I CAN GO TOTALY HAM ( WITHOUT HURTING M.D )

and by then il be huge and ripped bro, im already down in fat and gaing size

NOT THE BEST PHSQYUE BUT VERY GOPOD POTENTIAL SINCE I AM DRUG FREE AND HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED TO JUICE YET
    here you see me today , no juice , 10 years of cocaina abuse , eating pasts , but still have good size 21 inch biceps and very wide .
    So in 2019 il be on the batty onna diet and then start juicing with oscar ardon as my coach .

Bro vin77 i have 3 tickets do you want to come on the bsb cruise bro, it will ne heaven on earth bro , pussy and bsb for 4 days ...no drugs ass i have stopped that but tons of tequila and vodka shoot .
    Also i started my instagram last week and im already up to 1100 flowers in a week .After 6 months il be up to 30 0000 flowers and then with my youtube channel I WILL BRING M.,D BACK TO MAINSTREAM BRO ..

MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT IS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD BRO ...BRO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JOIN ME ON THE BSB CRUICE BRO IT WILL BE EPIC
    IM BRINGING BSB BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS BRO, BETTER START PRACTIZING THE LYRICS BRO BECAUSE IT IS GOING FUCKING DOWN IN 2019
    Last edited by a.j; December 6th, 2018 at 09:19 PM.
    fallow me at @aj.kellyrobert

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    vin77 my friend are you on istagram bro???

Something epic happened last week and today bro.
    So i posted a picture of myself in a backstreet boys t shirt ( go to my insta to see picture )

I wrote the biggest ninja in the world who is a heterosexual bsb fan...Guess who posted like ion my picture ????kevin richardson images.jpeg

Yeah and just know he dmd me said he is inviting me to the backstreet boys cruise in 2019 bsb.jpg
    So it will be ME and the backstreet boys on a cruise with 3000 fat latino girls bro BBWGeneration.blogspot.com_.Plather6-1024x868.jpg...Not only that by the my you tube page will be blowing up ( i have started my own you time page coming the next month .) ( FIRST PROJECT IS TO GO TO FRANCE AND TRAIN WITH BEYEKE )
    So i will be filming all this epic shiit bro and when the ifbb higher ups are not watching I CAN GO TOTALY HAM ( WITHOUT HURTING M.D )

and by then il be huge and ripped bro, im already down in fat and gaing size

NOT THE BEST PHSQYUE BUT VERY GOPOD POTENTIAL SINCE I AM DRUG FREE AND HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED TO JUICE YET
    here you see me today , no juice , 10 years of cocaina abuse , eating pasts , but still have good size 21 inch biceps and very wide .
    So in 2019 il be on the batty onna diet and then start juicing with oscar ardon as my coach .

Bro vin77 i have 3 tickets do you want to come on the bsb cruise bro, it will ne heaven on earth bro , pussy and bsb for 4 days ...no drugs ass i have stopped that but tons of tequila and vodka shoot .
    Also i started my instagram last week and im already up to 1100 flowers in a week .After 6 months il be up to 30 0000 flowers and then with my youtube channel I WILL BRING M.,D BACK TO MAINSTREAM BRO ..

MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT IS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD BRO ...BRO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JOIN ME ON THE BSB CRUICE BRO IT WILL BE EPIC
    IM BRINGING BSB BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS BRO, BETTER START PRACTIZING THE LYRICS BRO BECAUSE IT IS GOING FUCKING DOWN IN 2019
    Yo pimpin’ is this for real or are you trolling me bro?! lol

I can just picture the BSB a.j. serenading you my dude.

Last edited by Vin77; December 7th, 2018 at 01:52 AM.

I’m pumped for you bro, can’t wait for this.

A.J. on the street interviewing IFBB Pros, Fitness Industry People and Insiders. I call it ‘Street Life With AJ’ (hehehe).

Plus, some crazy ninja stories, other special guests, like BSB, maybe R. Kelly one day, who knows, possibilities are endless. You should do a YouTube Channel that is Fitness based but also branch off and make like a Fitness / Joe Rogan Podcast type of channel.

Always something interesting to change it up. VLAD TV like but fitness oriented with other special guests. All you bro. No one in fitness has branched off like that, you could revolutionize it. Get Dorian on to talk about some crazy DMT trips, or Lee Priest or other pros who are candid about bodybuilding nightlife, make it informative, but a little controversial.

the ending Rons face was like "WTF" haha

I had about 10 more questions for him!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I had about 10 more questions for him!
    I was waiting...patiently...lol.