Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Global Muscle Buzz: Giles is back in MD!

Default Global Muscle Buzz: Giles is back in MD!

We've been working hard to improve not only the MD site, but the print magazine as well. To that end, I am very happy to announce the return of Giles 'Tiger' Thomas as a regular contributor. 'GLOBAL MUSCLE BUZZ' will make its debut in the February 2019 issue of MD, on sale February 5. Giles will be covering the wide world of physique competition and showcasing both established and newer athletes. And of course, he will do it in his own inimitable style. Welcome back Tiger!

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Yayyyy, awesome, thanks Ron!

I was quite the diva about this new column though, insisted upon four pages this time. Not a measly two like I had before. Tiger ain’t playin’ this time around.

Yeah!!!!

Great to see you do more of what you’re good at
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post

I was quite the diva about this new column though, insisted upon four pages this time. Not a measly two like I had before. Tiger ain’t playin’ this time around.
    Hard to cover the whole damn world in 2 pages.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Hard to cover the whole damn world in 2 pages.
    Eventually I’d like 50 pages for my column. Rosie’s always said my column needed to be bigger.

Eventually I’d like 50 pages for my column. Rosie’s always said my column needed to be bigger.
    Cheeky girl!

MD Online Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Rascal View Post
    Yeah!!!!

Great to see you do more of what you’re good at
    your glutes should be featured more in your column like photos of you hanging up the laundry on the clothles line outside and the wind blows your dress up all of a sudden..

i was reading the new issue again with Flex on the cover and thinking that you are better at column writting then video or shall i say its your strong suit and that you should be writting something along with photos of like Donna Murphy or Lisa Cross in a bubble bath

great news , the old euro muscle column giles had in md 10 years ago was my favourite to read as a european back in the day
    fallow me at @aj.kellyrobert

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    great news , the old euro muscle column giles had in md 10 years ago was my favourite to read as a european back in the day
    Your column next mate! Right next to each other in the mag, like column buddies kinda? No homo.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i was reading the new issue again with Flex on the cover and thinking that you are better at column writting then video or shall i say its your strong suit and that you should be writting something along with photos of like Donna Murphy or Lisa Cross in a bubble bath
    Disagree. Rosie has said to me countless times that I have the perfect face for Radio. And that I should be on the tv! (So she can turn me off bahhhh).