Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should transgender fighter Fallon Fox be allowed in the UFC?

Ill go with Joe Rogan on this. "Fuck no" Fallon fox lived 30 years as a man, had a kid. Hasn't Fallon sent 2 women to hospital? Also mp matter what ppl wanna say men and women are different. Even if he had his dick chopped off his muscle make up is different and estrogen actually helps him with his already superior bone density.

I mean this right here is why I hate trans ppl. Like that dude from NZ who was compeating against women. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck them

Barbarian

Hell no! Rights? What about the real women's rights that have to square up against that dude?

Not sure, but I would also bet Fallon has not been hitting the estrogen hard like most male to female trans folks do.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Last edited by Shai-Hulud; December 8th, 2018 at 11:33 AM.

When you go "Male to Female"...it seems you give up the right to compete in your given sport.
    If you go "Female to Male" and can pull off direct competition. ...they have your drug mix right...or HIGH.

This is total bullshit, I can't believe it's allowed.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    When you go "Male to Female"...it seems you give up the right to compete in your given sport.
    If you go "Female to Male" and can pull off direct competition. ...they have your drug mix right...or HIGH.
    like this girl ,wanting to be a boy, went on juice and wrecked every other girl on the mat. It was a case of a girl on test vs. natty girls. and she has no shame about cheating, and is proud of herself. she went undefeated the 2 years on testosterone, the article does not mention her record before hand.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.80b39ddfa4a1

Quote Originally Posted by rroberto View Post
    like this girl ,wanting to be a boy, went on juice and wrecked every other girl on the mat. It was a case of a girl on test vs. natty girls. and she has no shame about cheating, and is proud of herself. she went undefeated the 2 years on testosterone, the article does not mention her record before hand.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.80b39ddfa4a1

I am in Texas...and a wrestling Coach. ...I had heard she/ he wanted to wrestle boys but wasn't allowed?
    I also heard she/he wrestled open tournaments against boys....and got wrecked, never won a match.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...land-records-/

Call me a pos. Cause I am kinda glad he/she got hurt and last I heard was going retire. I never want ppl hurt. Even if I don't like them. But this Male to female topic and competing in sports is bullshit. How is this fair to women who have busted their asses off to lose to some person that lived as a man for 25-30 years their lives.

Laurel_Hubbard_transgender_weightlifting_s2048x1126.jpg9634662-3x2-700x467.jpg

Girls were not allowed to wrestle boys when I wrestled in HS, at least none wanted to. When my son was a HS wrestler a few years back, there were a couple girls that did and were allowed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Girls were not allowed to wrestle boys when I wrestled in HS, at least none wanted to. When my son was a HS wrestler a few years back, there were a couple girls that did and were allowed to.
    My ex wife was on my high school wrestling team. She was 2 years younger than me. After we got married she said she only got on the team to get my attention.
    35 years later she is still in great shape.....and definitely NOT a wanna be Dude!

I just remember. Not sure if he/she/whatever compete. But JFC if they do it has be rediciously unfair. Matt Kroc is transgender.

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/ath...lievable-story

Janae-Kroc-Split.jpg

I think anyone that transitions to another sex forfeits their rights to compete in any physical sport.

Barbarian

Lady switches to man, juices up, beats regular natty man in pro boxing bout. This world is crazy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...-debut-n946206

You can change your gender but you can't change your sex, and these classes are based on your sex for pretty obvious reasons. At the end of the day it's up to whatever the organizations regulations are, and I couldn't care less either way.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123