Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr. Universe Busted

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Primm won the first Musclemania we put on in 1993 (I worked for that company, American Sports Network for most of the 90's) that was natural and not affiliated with any organization. He beat Skip LaCour, which really pissed Skip off and fired him up to come back and win it in '94.

In 1991 and 92, Musclemania was a series of NPC national qualifiers, a couple of the winners were Mike Francois and Dennis Newman.
    Those were some damn good winners. I remember those shows and that time in bodybuilding in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Beefy fan is very interested in name bb's getting busted.
    Actually I am not. But you can believe what you like. The reason this may be of interest to Bobby Chick is that Mr. Primm was rumored to have slapped the shit out of him at a contest many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    Actually I am not. But you can believe what you like. The reason this may be of interest to Bobby Chick is that Mr. Primm was rumored to have slapped the shit out of him at a contest many years ago.

LOL. Is that right?

Aside from compering against him once or twice, I don't think I ever had a conversation with him...least of all any altercation

sorry to disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    LOL. Is that right?

Aside from compering against him once or twice, I don't think I ever had a conversation with him...least of all any altercation

sorry to disappoint.
    I don't know if it is or isn't. Figured no better person to ask than yourself. It's weird though because the character who posted this information also happens to defend you against the various Mirage Hotel and ice machine rumors.

I don't know if it is or isn't. Figured no better person to ask than yourself. It's weird though because the character who posted this information also happens to defend you against the various Mirage Hotel and ice machine rumors.

didn't YOU start the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    didn't YOU start the thread?
    No sir. That was "BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT". We most certainly are not the same poster.

This was the exact post I read:

"Jeff Primm knocked the shit out of Bob Chicerillo the day after the USA that Eddie Robinson won in North Carolina. Happened in the lobby buffet breakfast joint. Sad to hear that Primm also beats kids and women. Great physique though...I remember Primm being huge as fuck in person."

No sir. That was "BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT". We most certainly are not the same poster.

This was the exact post I read:

"Jeff Primm knocked the shit out of Bob Chicerillo the day after the USA that Eddie Robinson won in North Carolina. Happened in the lobby buffet breakfast joint. Sad to hear that Primm also beats kids and women. Great physique though...I remember Primm being huge as fuck in person."
    LOL>>>fuckin hilarious. so, were to believe that this happened in 1989 with someone I barely new , and never had a word with, and only NOW did it come out??

I dont even remember him being in that show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12