Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going over Ronís labs & transgender bodybuilding | Ask the Anabolic Doc Ep. 37

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    Transphobic post reported

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah, just not attracted to them.

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    Your observations are very interesting, it's just like with guys who are attracted to very muscular manly women because they probably have latent homosexual tendencies.

That's why many schmoes are weak guys who want to be dominated by big strong females and carried around like women are carried by men.
    There's a 3rd category of "men attracted to really muscular and/or dominant women", that's being left out here. You touch on men who possibly have latent homosexual tendencies, and the doc touches on male bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who just happen to really like muscularity, out of familiarity of context.

From my reading, most of the guys who like to be dominated by dominatrixes and mistresses, it's usually very highly-accomplished men who have a lot of power and responsibility with their jobs-- be that CEOs, business owners, big managers, etc.

Again, from my reading (not personal experience)-- in those situations, the men tend to carry around so much stress from having to be responsible for so many people, that "being able to put all control 100% into somebody else's hands"-- such as a dominatrix, or very strong and dominant woman-- is incredibly emotionally relieving, and turns into something sexual. Call it almost a "Mommy" fetish, grown into new directions.

I'm not here to debate whether that's "healthy" or not. Not my business, in large part because it's not my thing.

Just saying, not all guys who are "into muscular and/or dominant women", are so because they are "weak", or "gay". Perhaps "strange", or "imbalanced", if you'd care to try to take that angle (depending on personal beliefs). But many of the men attracted to overly dominant women, appear to be attracted to them precisely because those men are themselves so strong and accomplished.

Back to your regularly-scheduled thread, lol.

-lifepulse

Default Going over Ronís labs & transgender bodybuilding | Ask the Anabolic Doc Ep. 37

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I have noticed that only with the ones who had taken things 'too far.' Something about their hormones made them smell differently.
    Idk know about that but I used to work with a transgender woman and that MF still smelled like a man. Especially when he would sweat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Quote Originally Posted by lifepulse View Post
    There's a 3rd category of "men attracted to really muscular and/or dominant women", that's being left out here. You touch on men who possibly have latent homosexual tendencies, and the doc touches on male bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts who just happen to really like muscularity, out of familiarity of context.

From my reading, most of the guys who like to be dominated by dominatrixes and mistresses, it's usually very highly-accomplished men who have a lot of power and responsibility with their jobs-- be that CEOs, business owners, big managers, etc.

Again, from my reading (not personal experience)-- in those situations, the men tend to carry around so much stress from having to be responsible for so many people, that "being able to put all control 100% into somebody else's hands"-- such as a dominatrix, or very strong and dominant woman-- is incredibly emotionally relieving, and turns into something sexual. Call it almost a "Mommy" fetish, grown into new directions.

I'm not here to debate whether that's "healthy" or not. Not my business, in large part because it's not my thing.

Just saying, not all guys who are "into muscular and/or dominant women", are so because they are "weak", or "gay". Perhaps "strange", or "imbalanced", if you'd care to try to take that angle (depending on personal beliefs). But many of the men attracted to overly dominant women, appear to be attracted to them precisely because those men are themselves so strong and accomplished.

-lifepulse
    I've heard and seen that quite often. There are quite a few famous and well publicized examples too (Motor racing boss Max Mosley).

It's also quite common amongst women in high powered/high earning jobs to want to feel dominated in other aspects of their lives. Beyonce for example didn't need to marry Jay-Z for wealth or fame, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't for his good looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    I've heard and seen that quite often. There are quite a few famous and well publicized examples too (Motor racing boss Max Mosley).

It's also quite common amongst women in high powered/high earning jobs to want to feel dominated in other aspects of their lives. Beyonce for example didn't need to marry Jay-Z for wealth or fame, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't for his good looks.
    True - he is fugly

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

-lifepulse
    You're right about that category of men and women, but enough of those female dominatrices are feminine and attractive, some of them are damn hot so it's no wonder that they could and really make a living out of spanking the asses of rich guys. And the majority of straight men wouldn't refuse a woman who takes the initiative instead of letting the male to do all the hard work.

The problems start when some women go overboard and look like even the guys wouldn't want to look - losing hair, advanced ageing, bad skin tone, body too big. A girl with a pretty face and a muscular body, for example a tight waist with round ass and tonified legs, is a sight to behold. That's what killed female bodybuilding, because this is the sport that should represent the peak of physical development and women should aspire to be like the ladies on the stage while the men should want to be with them, so schmoes were able to carry FBBers only so far.

-lifepulse
    you left out the part where if the male is so masculine that he sometimes needs a big muscular woman instead of the average woman...this my case unlike yours where you like to be dominated by someone with bigger quad size

there is a group of over masucline and powerful men who like all shapes of women...like a buffet, they will eat everything..even trannies..
    sort of like a vamperic form posing as a charming male who lure any female in from the weight of 80lbs up to 260lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I love muscular women, but they need to have pretty, feminine faces still. I'm not into the receding hairline, GH nose, and 5 O'clock shadow look.
    what exactly is GH nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    what exactly is GH nose?
    It gets wider and the end gets fatter and thicker. The brow and jaw also grow. That's why heavy GH abusers all kind of look alike in the same way all Downs Syndrome people have similar features.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12