Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mr. Olympia in VR 180

Default Mr. Olympia in VR 180

So the other day I was searching for some bodybuilding competition in virtual reality and found an Asian small competition on my Samsung Gear VR and it was just like the real thing, but tbh I was a little disappointed not finding any pro's video or IFBB competition in 3d video so my question is why don't IFBB record the big shows like Olympia or Arnold classic in 3d VR 360 or in VR 180.
    Its not like technology is too expensive, Its 2018 almost 2019, independent athletes and youtubers are recording stuff in VR and earning money so why can't IFBB do the same, they can cover the cost by selling the shows VR I for one would gladly pay for it..
    Why so Serious?

What is VR like, is it different from 3D?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Because they still haven't figured out how to reliably live stream it yet?
    Once they get that down then move on to more complex formats. Should be around 2023/ 25....for them to have live streaming down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    What is VR like, is it different from 3D?
    Ron its way better than 3d , you need a headset to watch Virtual Reality 180 degree or 360 degree 8k video, its just feel like you are the part of the environment in which the VR recorded, its so amazing and it will make the specific event documented like live forever!
    Why so Serious?

LOL they cant even get a 360p live stream to work, i think you'll be waiting a while...

It really sums up the general slack old mans club attitude of the IFBB higher ups that the stream situation still hasn't been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    It really sums up the general slack old mans club attitude of the IFBB higher ups that the stream situation still hasn't been fixed.
    Meanwhile, in South America and Europe, we have had Pro League shows with webcast, because not in all US shows? Are not they the first nation in the world?
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»