Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Special Guest Flex Lewis on Episode 2 of MD Global Muscle Radio!

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Phil and Flex's interview were great as it didn't focus on bb'ing only.. lots of unknown facts these guys told that no one knew about.

The common link here between these 2 champions is they see bb'ing as a stepping stone, like Arnold's unseen pumping iron outtakes where he's says he wants to make it big in Hollywood, etc.

Turned out to be action hero movie icon and also the gov-in-nator!

I'm in agreement on keeping intro to 10 minutes max.. I think a study on ppl's attention span on internet was done and around 8 minute mark is when ppl lose interest.. I maybe wrong though, could be less.

Good work Giles and a.j. and of course the behind the scenes guy Chris.

Good chemistry going on..

a.j., you need to get Jay on to do an old school memories episode of the 90's.. lots of memories you jizzed too in bathroom reading MD magazine.

I don't control the nerd things like where goes what or where needs to be cut where .
    This is Nate , Ron Harris and Giles job ...I JUST SHOW up and try to bring the heat every time I'm on camera .
    Yes I feel it is important to bond with the guys I interview so they open up and give stories why have never heard before .LIstening to guys talk about eggs is not interesting as we have heard it before .Each time you see global muscle radio you tube show you will learn something new you never heard before and I TAKE PRIDE IN THAT
    NATHAN DE ASHA THE PRIDE OF JAMAICA AND THE U.K ...TOP 3 OLYMPIA 2019

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    ha ha ,,, I can't see a 5,6 guy even on mass juice beat Rhoden or winkllar or the return of Phil heath in 2020 .much better to be like lee Haney and retire young, rich , healthy and swagged up .Also he has young daughter to take care off ...a daughter needs a father in they're life ..

But I have a gift to batty, I am interviewing some freaky mass monster girls for my you tube channel in europa andI am inviting batty to come with me so he can touch the muscle up close ..Yes the female bodybuilding mass monster s need exposure and a.j is the man to do it .batty will get tons of muscle girls to lust over if he joins me .FBB FAN WIL BE MY CAMERA MAN , don there is tons of money to be made if you start promoting the big girls bro and since I treat them with them respect and not treat them like sex object they seem to like me
    Brother, I know that you appreciate me and want the best for me, and the gift of the female muscle would be great. Accept my apologies, I'm having a busy few weeks.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Just finished watching it ( Did it over 3 sessions ) Great Interview,nice work guys ! Flex is a great guy and a top class ambassador for the sport.Given me some great advice over the years.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Brother, I know that you appreciate me and want the best for me, and the gift of the female muscle would be great. Accept my apologies, I'm having a busy few weeks.
    I had a lot of trouble trying to coordinate with Iris Kyle and her Skype situation, and I confess I gave up. Maybe the podcast would actually be a better thing? Much more in-depth than a Ronline. I have a 1-hour cap on those and then I turn into a pumpkin.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I had a lot of trouble trying to coordinate with Iris Kyle and her Skype situation, and I confess I gave up. Maybe the podcast would actually be a better thing? Much more in-depth than a Ronline. I have a 1-hour cap on those and then I turn into a pumpkin.
    Iris would be a great guest Ron!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123