Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Special Guest Flex Lewis on Episode 2 of MD Global Muscle Radio!

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    We try bro even if people don't like us for it. I remember people getting mad at me on here for telling Ron to fix his audio on Ronline. It took like 10 episodes for him to listen and finally put on headphones.

Also good to see instagram working out for you. When is your your youtube launching?

I have no idea why they do not listen ,,,, it has been proven time after time after time CYNDI_LAUPER_TIME+AFTER+TIME+-+PS-10569.jpg that when it comes to nerd shiit you and vin77 are experts .
    Also dahibi is this analyst expert ...

Ron harris excellent man, great interviewer , tons of passion, and expertise ZERO NERD SKILLS

GOON GREAT MAN, GREAT PASSION, SWAG , ZERO NERD SKILLS

GILES FLAWLESS PASSION , DEDOICATION , HISTORIAN SEMI GOOD SKILLS WITH NERD SHIIT BUT NOT A NERD

You see the problem here ???

We need guys who are excellent on nerd shiit to be on team m.d , pay them, pay you guys ... just a little fee for ideas and m.d would be taken to newer heights

instagram is the wave of the future And I have gotten 1600 fans in 8 days so obviously in 1 year if I dont die it will be much better ...
    If you look at m.d instagram it is not very good , all we need is a nerd to control that page and it would blow up .

MD MUST RIIZE IN 2019 BUT IT WILL BE A TEAM EFFORT ..

My you tube will be probably out in february ...

i must find camera man , get epic editor , I have signed 3 noirwegian top athletes

57ae32a011cfdcc4a41f9cde5c755af5_f628fd7f67e8fa4eabe389b6d5923c4a.jpg marius 212 pro ,

david silva , classic phsqye

and marous osmodsen maxresdefault.jpg classic phsqye ..

So when we start filming il focus on these guys in norway, but when I go to train it is with beyeke in france and vissers in netherlands etch ...
    Then i am making own webpage to sell clothes , my first product is a fanny pack but epic design and secret rooms inside to hide juice .

And i am opening linken to try to sell myself as a host , tv show guy in norway , or motivational speaker
    how to use youre passion to get out of depression and a life of crime etch ....

this is not a 1 year project to make money, this is a life long project ...

also giles will make his comeback in 2019 so he is going to make new suplement lone for men

testo boosters , sex products and things to increase libiodo and endorphins .

when shiit dos i will hire you and vin77 as special creative ideas gurus along with batty and ewdards
    fallow me at @aj.kellyrobert

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I use a Blue Snowball. You may notice the audio on Ask Ron, which is just me on a webcam with no Skype running, is always better than the Ronline Report

MD Online Editor
    You might have some kind of feedback issue with your skype show then.

Giles has his studio producer now, I'm sure he'd be able to get it sorted out for you because you seem to have a good mic

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I have no idea why they do not listen ,,,, it has been proven time after time after time that when it comes to nerd shiit you and vin77 are experts .

Ron harris excellent man, great interviewer , tons of passion, and expertise ZERO NERD SKILLS

GILES FLAWLESS PASSION , DEDOICATION , HISTORIAN SEMI GOOD SKILLS WITH NERD SHIIT BUT NOT A NERD

We need guys who are excellent on nerd shiit to be on team m.d , pay them, pay you guys ... just a little fee for ideas and m.d would be taken to newer heights

instagram is the wave of the future And I have gotten 1600 fans in 8 days so obviously in 1 year if I dont die it will be much better ...
    If you look at m.d instagram it is not very good , all we need is a nerd to control that page and it would blow up .

i must find camera man , get epic editor , I have signed 3 noirwegian top athletes

marius 212 pro ,

and marous osmodsen classic phsqye ..

So when we start filming il focus on these guys in norway, but when I go to train it is with beyeke in france and vissers in netherlands etch ...
    Then i am making own webpage to sell clothes , my first product is a fanny pack but epic design and secret rooms inside to hide juice .

And i am opening linken to try to sell myself as a host , tv show guy in norway , or motivational speaker

also giles will make his comeback in 2019 so he is going to make new suplement lone for men

when shiit dos i will hire you and vin77 as special creative ideas gurus along with batty and ewdards
    I think a lot has to do with low staff numbers. Team MD is overworked. Nates depressed, Giles is stressing, Blechman junior is probably high. Ron is doing both Magazines and online.

MD was late to the social media game so still playing catch up. I do miss the old days on the forum though when you could just read comments and didn't need to post as someone had already said exactly what you were thinking. But yes we need to see MD rise..

See if you can get guys like Bonac and Clarance too as they don't get much US exposure

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I have no idea why they do not listen ,,,, it has been proven time after time after time CYNDI_LAUPER_TIME+AFTER+TIME+-+PS-10569.jpg that when it comes to nerd shiit you and vin77 are experts .

57ae32a011cfdcc4a41f9cde5c755af5_f628fd7f67e8fa4eabe389b6d5923c4a.jpg marius 212 pro ,

and marous osmodsen maxresdefault.jpg classic phsqye ..

Agreed definitely need to up the nerd skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    What I meant was for the next show use a title like this on youtube.

Flex Lewis Exclusive Interview - MD Global Muscle Radio Episode 2

Using just the title MD Global Muscle Radio Episode 2 doesn't give someone clicking through youtube much reason to play the video, or make it easy to find for someone looking for the interview. Also having a Flex lewis picture as the thumbnail for the video wouldn't hurt.
    Damn, thatís a VERY good point mate, thank you for pointing it out.

Donflex - good suggestion about title/description

btw - just listened to the Flex Lewis interview. To get that interview was a real plus for MD. I loved every second. My dog thought the walk would never end.

- the highlight clips that were done with the Phil Heath interview really worked well. This needs to be done with Flex. Plenty of footage and topics. Views (on Youtube) will really rise.
    - Soundcloud is cool, but I think the last 20 mins may be missing from it. Although it might be my issue on my phone.
    - podcast apps - get it searchable.

Giles/AJ - When are you guys getting together again? You are great together. I knew that Giles knows his stuff, but AJ has been a major bodybuilding fan over the years. He ALSO knows his stuff!
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Donflex - good suggestion about title/description

btw - just listened to the Flex Lewis interview. To get that interview was a real plus for MD. I loved every second. My dog thought the walk would never end.

- the highlight clips that were done with the Phil Heath interview really worked well. This needs to be done with Flex. Plenty of footage and topics. Views (on Youtube) will really rise.
    - Soundcloud is cool, but I think the last 20 mins may be missing from it. Although it might be my issue on my phone.
    - podcast apps - get it searchable.

Giles/AJ - When are you guys getting together again? You are great together. I knew that Giles knows his stuff, but AJ has been a major bodybuilding fan over the years. He ALSO knows his stuff!
    Hi George, we recorded episode three today, just got in and tomorrow we do episode four! Went fantastic today. So tired but happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Hi George, we recorded episode three today, just got in and tomorrow we do episode four! Went fantastic today. So tired but happy.
    Zack!
    D E S T R O Y

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12