Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Arnold Classic Lineup Announced!

^ Brandao about to place 8th... i'm going to give Beyeke some of the power from the hand of Michael Edwards which almost like God himself

Winklar vs Beyeke for the Arnold Classic title

Quote Originally Posted by Gregzs View Post
    Fuck he looks fantastic
    Muscular development on the muthafucking rize, Jesus please protect m.D

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    ^ Brandao about to place 8th... i'm going to give Beyeke some of the power from the hand of Michael Edwards which almost like God himself

Winklar vs Beyeke for the Arnold Classic title
    beyeke smoking kai and dexter from the front , not even close .

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    beyeke smoking kai and dexter from the front , not even close .
    Yeah but when he turns around....

beyeke would be THE guy to really profit in kuwait. unlimited genetic potentical but lack of determination, money/gear/equipment.
    Just an example - I saw a video recently, where he was saying "nah his gym just has dumbells up to 50kg so he just does highreps now for dumbell press" (thats like 110's, he can do about 20-30 reps with them..). If I had this dude's potential I would do everything in my power to be mr. o, go myself to a blacksmith and have him make 200's for a proper workout, or at least find a proper gym.. I'm sure in other areas he is the same (no more rice? nah just use cereals, carbs are carbs.. no more tren? nah just use more test I'm sure it works gear is gear and he wonders why he is soft like a baby).. Of course if you always have grown no matter what shit training you did, you ate, you took, such a mentality is likely to develop..
    In kuwait they would take care of all of this aspects, however I guess due to religious reasons (beyeke is a strong catholic believer I heard) he is not welcomed there.. So AJ you gotta take care of cooking his steak and getting him in a good gym - just sit on top of the leg press if you have to. make this dude work, we are all waiting to see a 100% beyeke, eventually we all get tired of wasted talent.

Beyeke in Kuwait = Olympia threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl View Post
    Yeah but when he turns around....

The point is everybody in the world talks about how epic dexter and kai is .
    yet it is only a few mostly on( no bull forums ) that talk about beyeke .

So when beyeke clearly smokes dexter and kai from the front it is of high value to point this out .
    Also beeing good from the front is the new trend ( rhoden, who is excellent from the front, not so excellent from the back ) new mr olympia .

meaning you can be not perfect from the back and still be mr o ...

BEYEKE ON THE RIZE

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    The point is everybody in the world talks about how epic dexter and kai is .
    yet it is only a few mostly on( no bull forums ) that talk about beyeke .

So when beyeke clearly smokes dexter and kai from the front it is of high value to point this out .
    Also beeing good from the front is the new trend ( rhoden, who is excellent from the front, not so excellent from the back ) new mr olympia .

meaning you can be not perfect from the back and still be mr o ...

BEYEKE ON THE RIZE
    yes, Rhoden had the 6th best back yet won from the side and front to become Mr Olympia

Beyeke takes whatever supplements he has and goes to the gym not careing whats in the syringe or what machines the gym has.. all he needs is his bible...
    yes he could be 280lbs ripped and easily bypass Curry,DeAsha and Bonac in Kuwait to battle Winklar and Ramy for Mr Olympia but he gets more out of looking at the stars and thinking about the power of Jesus

can you imagine if Gunter Shclierkamp got Lionel to practice his posing as much as he reads the bible... he is the only guy that could challenge Winklar and Ramy..
    we can forget get about Cedric althou he will place top 3 at the Arnold, the supplements make his mind too weak and he does not want to go into uncharted territory..
    we cannot fault him since he has kids to live for but i hope his kids don't watch that 2018 press conference as a 4'10 William "Napolean" Bonac destroyed him

Iron Addict

Rafael Brandao 7 Weeks Out of Arnold Classic

Iron Addict

David Martinez Campos 7 Weeks out of Arnold Classic

Chief Editor HARDMUSCLES.RU

^ imagine Beyeke and Sandoe with Bonac's condition posing to the Terminator theme remix...wow!
    forget Cedric's gay ass... Beyeke and Sandoe going to crush him
    also its also a crime how Victor Martinez doesn't have a Mr Olympia title.. his frame is more perfect then even Wheeler's

«Humanity has been led by failures.»

«Humanity has been led by failures.»

Iron Addict

Wesley Vissers Thickness Workout for Back - 7 Weeks Out!

^ i've got Wesley or Bonac winning the best poser award in the entire show... the Wolf has the open between Winklar and Bonac

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12