Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Who's winning the 2019 Arnold Classic?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • William Bonac

17 17.00%
  • Roelly Winklaar

53 53.00%
  • Cedric McMillan

6 6.00%
  • Brandon Curry

13 13.00%
  • Josh Lenartowicz

9 9.00%
  • Someone else? (please specify who)

2 2.00%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who's winning the Arnold?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Arnold has told me posing will be big this year, he is getting up there in age and doesn't want to sit thru a bunch of bullshit for an hour while he could be banging hot latina girls.. so guys like George Peterson in the Classic division can look like a 212 bodybuilder all he wants but my man Wesly Vissers is going to deliver the knockout posing routine worth 100 points..if i see any bullshit judging in my Classic division from Weinburger i'm going to go more ape shit then when a.j. saw Beyeke get beat by the firefighter Kuklo in Brazil

Arnold brazil 2014 the worst event ever created on a pro stage ever ,,,

total fiasco from start to finish ,,,.

shawn ray trolling snitching on cedric Gloria-Allred-hero1.jpg, not only snitching but making frog pics live on m.d while cedric was getting d.q for traffic .
    Normally in bodybuilding if there is some drug problem or violent act in hotel room, you can get d,q but traffic jam ???

then lee thompson trolling , high on cokaina directing traffic lee-thompson.jpg .

Shawn ray , 98 procent of the boards , peter mgcgouf celebrating on play buy play , talking about beyeke as the clear winner .
    I was already calling the president of cameron 0111-8529-2018-presidential-elections-paul-biya-to-be-sworn-into-office-on-november-6_L.jpg mr paul biya to let him know that finally there was a african man who won a open ifbb show arnold classic title .

then boom out of the blue the fix was in 3.LOGO_.jpg.

kucklo the second call out guy , soft as a pancake , winner .
    beyeke the pride of africa 4TH , NOT EVEN 3RD ?????????

Shawn ray switching sides on the judging 2 weekss later ( after reviewing the pictures more closely , he said )
    bob chicerillo even tROLING , posting hulk hogan nwo pictures
    kucklo air plane stories about almost saving a life , ha ha can you believe it ??????

THEY MADE A NEWS STORY ABOUT THE EVENT SAYING HE ALMOST SAVED A WOMANS LIFE ?? I REPEAT ALMOST SAVED A WOMANS LIFE ?????
    No mention of the robbery , but I REPEAT MADE A STORY ABOUT ALMOST SAVING A WOMANS LIFE ....

Well I almost scored 50 points in a basketball game when I was 14 and ??? did I score 50 ? no so why celebrate almost getting 50 ??
    I was watching the olympia podcast last night and shawn ray actually said while kucklo was walking around hitting random shots to nazi music , kucklo brazil winner almost saved woman life ...

then after that all went to shiit for beyeke , no wins , no call outs , dwarfing dexter and kai yet not even a call out in the first call out .

EDWARD IF BEYEKE WINS THE ARNOLD CLASSIC IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST VICTORY FOR MANDKIND SINCE HULK HOGAn BODY SLAMMED ANDRE THE GIANT facebook-linked_image___hulk-hogan-andre-the-giant_qapht4.jpg

BEYEKE RIZE BROTHER RIZE , IT IS TIME TO GET NASTY

BEYEKE IT IS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME
    Last edited by a.j; February 1st, 2019 at 10:18 PM.
    NATHAN DE ASHA THE PRIDE OF JAMAICA AND THE U.K ...TOP 3 OLYMPIA 2019

^ yes i want to see Winklar or Beyeke win the title then don't care who finishes 2nd-6th but i want to see some epic posing routines..
    if its the same old shit from these guys like Brandon,Akim,Cedric then have no shot then the midget Napolean Bonac will take it with his condition and posing..
    William Napolean was willing to fuck up luimarco and Cedric for all the midgets..the dude cries at night yet still puts in his posing practice to have an epic routine, you have to respect this guy now..

Cedric only has a shot at top 3 if he is willing to come in fully swollen with epic posing ... something like this size

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Curry
    Roelly
    Bonac
    This is what I think too .
    I think Curry's recent trajectory of improvement should put him on stage with the winning combination or size, shape and conditioning.
    Roelly had one hell of a run last season, but it's unlikely he'll be in top condition this time out.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    This is what I think too .
    I think Curry's recent trajectory of improvement should put him on stage with the winning combination or size, shape and conditioning.
    Roelly had one hell of a run last season, but it's unlikely he'll be in top condition this time out.
    Curry ain't beating both Winklar and Bonac.. if Winklar is off then Beyeke will win it coming out posing to Journey Seperate Ways... then Arnold will ask who is your training partner in which Mr France by way of Uganda will answer "Jesus".. it will be epic

How old is Roelly... I think he is for sure over 40 years old...
    I choose Curry for the upset... Be keeps getting better... Don't see how Bonac can get better, also I feel that we already saw best Roelly...
    Arnold loves Cerdic so he will be at least 3rd.
    Curry, Bonac, Roelly and Cerdic are top 4 for sure...
    Bonac needs to be on lock 100% to win... Bonac standing between Cedric, Curry and Roelly and not on 100% will get 4th...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

But if Beyeke shows up in his Arnold Brasil condition and with the added size he has now - it is game over...
    We will se if lightning strikes twice...

Hmmm...I am going with Roelly. Josh as darkhorse. I really like his look. Looks fresh, not tired, beat up.
    Than Bonac or Curry. Ced will always have my heart.

I said it before and will say it again.
    People sleep on Curry...
    If he is shredded he can easily win. IMG_20190212_073431.jpgScreenshot_2019-02-12-07-36-25-620_org.mozilla.firefox_beta.jpg

Curry ain't beating both Winklar and Bonac.. if Winklar is off then Beyeke will win it coming out posing to Journey Seperate Ways... then Arnold will ask who is your training partner in which Mr France by way of Uganda will answer "Jesus".. it will be epic
    Akim will place above Beyeke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    Akim will place above Beyeke.
    you must have Akim a lock for top 4 then.. if Beyeke is on he is top 3.. Curry and Akim have the worst posing of the potential top 3 so they will lose points..
    Curry doesn't have the shock and awe factor, someone like Akim and Beyeke do if they are 100% because we've never seen them at max power..
    Curry is a poor man's Dexter, good round muscle and no missing parts but not a freak, posing sucks, lacks seperation thru the muscle with thick skin..

the guys who can shock us are Winklar,Lenardowitz,Akim and Beyeke if there on.. maybe Sandoe also if he is hard and huge..
    Cedric will have the weak legs looking at his instagram so it will be the Juan Morel factor with him

you must have Akim a lock for top 4 then.. if Beyeke is on he is top 3.. Curry and Akim have the worst posing of the potential top 3 so they will lose points..
    Curry doesn't have the shock and awe factor, someone like Akim and Beyeke do if they are 100% because we've never seen them at max power..
    Curry is a poor man's Dexter, good round muscle and no missing parts but not a freak, posing sucks, lacks seperation thru the muscle with thick skin..

the guys who can shock us are Winklar,Lenardowitz,Akim and Beyeke if there on.. maybe Sandoe also if he is hard and huge..
    Cedric will have the weak legs looking at his instagram so it will be the Juan Morel factor with him
    Don't think he will be on. Akim has been getting more conditioned. Beyeke is ito inconsistent with his condition. If they both come in peeled it would be great, but don't trust Beyeke especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    Don't think he will be on. Akim has been getting more conditioned. Beyeke is ito inconsistent with his condition. If they both come in peeled it would be great, but don't trust Beyeke especially.
    if Akim is on he could dwarf Curry..also Lenardowitz can also.. i'm really leaning towards Lenardowitz coming in very strong here...i dont know about Beyeke i'm hoping he hears what the prince of Uganda has told him about giving him half the city in Africa if he places top 3

my top 2 at the Arnolds Classic

and there epic posing music

1. Winklar's - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLXKE4NLphM

2. Beyeke's - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsdGgRL1xHc

and whoever thinks Curry is fucking with Winklar has lost there mind

the Beast Roelly Winklar is going to eat Curry and Bonac for breakfast, on the same plate..
    the only one with a chance in hell will be a 90% Beyeke

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast