Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grainy Muscle - How Dorian Yates Achieved It

Default Grainy Muscle - How Dorian Yates Achieved It

"Contrary to popular belief, I don’t believe it (insulin) leads to any increased quality muscle gain, only water/glycogen retention."

I agree with this, and also the other comments about the damage slin use has done to stage condition and the reduction in the muscle quality and reduced detail we see in pro's today.

The only time insulin will actually lead to real muscle gains is when gh use has resulted in sufficient insulin desensitization to the point where the bodybuilder is no longer utilizing the carbs they are consuming into muscle glycogen and instead the carbs are just in the bloodstream causing problems. Add insulin here and you get muscle.

Guys who use slin with roids even igf don't get any real benefits i saw this in myself also when i attempted this.

Seen plenty guys gain weight from insulin, but not appear to gain ANY added muscle development.

Remember one guy I knew used it a few years back. He was a pretty good middleweight, started using insulin, stuffing down tons of rice with every meal. End result? He went up to 100kg, his head and stomach went massive...and he dieted down for his next show and not only didn’t appear to gain any muscle but pretty much ruined his shape.

We can not deny the power of the slin to increase the raw size, and if you can keep part of that mass when you cut, the end result should be a more massive look.

Perhaps the problem with insulin is the use associated with specific moments, such as around training and for carb up in peak week, instead of using as another tool to create mass, and then remove it from the diet plan and for the peak week.

It also seems that many guys use too much and for too long, which makes the muscles do not look so sharp.

Finally, in terms of a nice general package, we do not need any more size, so no one should push supps for more size, either exotic new shits or tipicals drugs.
    Last edited by Beti ona; February 3rd, 2019 at 06:21 AM.
    http://betionastore.es/

Insulin KILLS muscle separation too. The competitors who start to use it are easy to spot onstage.

Slin is why we have so much BLOOFY muscle, to steal a term from GH15.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Iron Addict

What do y'all think Paul Dillett's protocol was?

Always thought Phil Heath looked 'bloofy', not so much when he flexed by when relaxed he did.

So what about the way Ronnie and Flex and others that Chad prepped looked? He obviously was the master at manipulating their insulin and what not. Ronnie's look in '03 was the GOAT and I doubt Chad stopped his insulin intake?? I agree todays guys look like they took a shortcut in their beginning yrs where the BB's from the golden eras trained harder and didnt have access to todays drugs, but there has got to be somebody in todays competitions who did it like they did back then. And I agree about Paul Dillett looking "puffy", etc., but he was bad ass tho too!! He had retarded big body parts!!! And the biggest calves ever on a black guy!!!

Dillett was one of my FAVES!!!! Shoulder width was insane and some of the best legs ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Dillett was one of my FAVES!!!! Shoulder width was insane and some of the best legs ever.

he makes Flex looking narrow

Quote Originally Posted by fabian_gymfood View Post

he makes Flex looking narrow
    1993 Pro Ironman that was mate! Both Flex and Paulís pro debuts! Can you imagine that?? Going to that show and seeing those two walk on as complete rookies?? Whoahhh. Say whattttt??

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    We can not deny the power of the slin to increase the raw size, and if you can keep part of that mass when you cut, the end result should be a more massive look.

Perhaps the problem with insulin is the use associated with specific moments, such as around training and for carb up in peak week, instead of using as another tool to create mass, and then remove it from the diet plan and for the peak week.

It also seems that many guys use too much and for too long, which makes the muscles do not look so sharp.

Finally, in terms of a nice general package, we do not need any more size, so no one should push supps for more size, either exotic new shits or tipicals drugs.
    Overly large dosages, improper nutrients and timing can easily ruin a physique. Insulin during contest prep is used too often and incorrectly

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Insulin during contest prep is used too often and incorrectly
    Ist likely that in the past it will only be used for the off season?

Having insulin during the pre-contest, competitors need to eat more carbs (and many are self-convinced that they need a lot calories of fast food).
    http://betionastore.es/

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Ist likely that in the past it will only be used for the off season?

Having insulin during the pre-contest, competitors need to eat more carbs (and many are self-convinced that they need a lot calories of fast food).
    Yes it's mostly used during the off season. It's often used incorrectly pre contest last minute to " fill up " . Many of the washed out physiques you see are due to filling with humalog and fast/junk food.

Insulin can be helpful pre contest if refeed are needed or if someone is burn to fast. It has to be used sparingly

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

1993 Pro Ironman that was mate! Both Flex and Paulís pro debuts! Can you imagine that?? Going to that show and seeing those two walk on as complete rookies?? Whoahhh. Say whattttt??
    And Labrada coming off a 3rd at the O and a win at the Pro World's in Spain

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I saw them both a week later and as awesome as Flex was, Dillet was a show stopper. Sooooooo wide and freaky!!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast