Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rebuilding a 2017 corvette

Default Rebuilding a 2017 corvette

This is a video on You-tube by the goonzquad. It is # 14 of a series of videos they made about rebuilding a 2017 corvette they bought from Copart. It is the zo-6 version , supercharged with 650 HP. It has only 500 miles on it. They did a great job on it and appear very skilled at this. They have done other cars too. They appear to concentrate on the performance cars. They appear to be in their mid 20's and seem to be in paradise driving this car around. They are very impressive. Some great music too.

Amazing skills, I really admire people who have the knowledge to do work like this. Now that I am officially retired, I am getting back to the hobby's I forgot when I was a little kid 30 years ago. I am also thinking about getting into wood work, I would love to have the skills to build my own high end furniture.

I saw a You-tube video on how much money the Goonzquad guys are making just by putting these videos on You tube. They get 55% of the advertizing revenue that is on their videos and You-tube gets 45%. Along with some other revenue they get an amazing total of $470,000 a year! And that doen't even include the profit they make from selling these cars they fix up. They have already sold the corvette and are working on a Nissan GTR, a Dodge viper and a Chevy camero ZL1(supercharged). These guys are going to be millionaires very quick. And by doing something they like doing.

By the way, they took the corvette to the 1/8 mile dragstrip and turned a 7.7, 100 mph time. The same for the Nissan and the Chevy. This shows the difference between these high performance sports cars and the fastest motorcycles. A Kawasaki ZX-14 turned a 5.7, 125 mph in the 1/8 mile . This was a completely stock bike with no turbo. This is 2 seconds faster. These high performance motorcycles are the fastest stock vehicles on the planet. Faster even than a Bugatti veyron.
    1700 years ago, supermen walked on earth. They called themselves Goths.

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Amazing skills, I really admire people who have the knowledge to do work like this. Now that I am officially retired, I am getting back to the hobby's I forgot when I was a little kid 30 years ago. I am also thinking about getting into wood work, I would love to have the skills to build my own high end furniture.
    I advise all of my friends to have a plan upon retirement. I was lucky enough to retire early and thought it would be awesome. I was bored out of my mind at first. Your plan sounds good. Go for it and congratulations on your retirement.

The Goonzsquad has been busy. So far they have rebuilt a 2017 ZO-6 corvette, a chevy camaro zl-1(supercharged), a dodge challenger hellcat, a nissan gtr and a dodge viper. Now they are working on a salvage lamborgini huracan. There was so much damage and parts were so expensive they had to buy another wrecked huracan just for the parts. They got a "certificate of destruction" from Copart in Fla. for this car. This car is so complicated it is turning out to be the most difficult one yet. It is fun watching these videos. They are persistent and although they have no experience with lamborginis they are making progress. This car was wrecked by a woman driving drunk. She refused a breath analyzer test and under Fla. law her license was suspended for a year.

By the way if you think that no one is really interested in what they are doing, they have 1 million subscribers to their You-tube channel!