Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Moe Elmoussawi explains Olympia Amateur Lebanon controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA47 View Post
    You are spammer in here you posted the same thing 3 days earlier and no one gave a shit so you posted it again!

You aggravate me so much I have to say something dude and I hardly take part in discussion just enjoy it as it is.

The usual, last time you said I was lying about Ifbb having dirty hands.
    We had a discussion on your fb about bullshit you wrote in regards to the rain of Pro cards. - did you finally count Elite cards?

This forum is clearly bias towards Ifbb Pro so skip you the beat.
    You idiot the second link is the letter of Moe explaining why contest was cancelled.

And yes Pro League gave out way to many pro cards.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie. View Post
    This is not a FACT but goes to show how stupid or racist you are, you do understand what your saying that every arab or japanese person in the whole world is racist a whole race of people, this is one of the things wrong with the world today learn to open your mind and your heart and dont lump a few bad people and make out its the whole race.
    You say i'm wrong when thats a fact. There is no other nationalty then arabs living in the middle east and japaneze people living in japan that is as anti other cultures/religions etc. Thats a fact.

I think your close minded and live in a bubble like to know were your getting your facts? any race should have pride on who they are but not all are close minded to other cultures and religions anyone that has been to these countrys can tell you that, judge the person not there race or religion.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyswede View Post
    You say i'm wrong when thats a fact. There is no other nationalty then arabs living in the middle east and japaneze people living in japan that is as anti other cultures/religions etc. Thats a fact.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234