Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MD Global Muscle Radio will be BACK!

Default MD Global Muscle Radio will be BACK!

Absolutely chuffed to buggery to say that MD Global Muscle Radio is coming BACK on Monday the 25th of February!

Sorry for this gap, but the first eight episodes were a sort of pilot. Needed to see first if we could pull it off just the way we wanted.

Analytics had to be carefully gone through- working out what platforms and formats worked best so we could discuss with the show sponsors- then we had to negotiate to get it funded for as long as possible.

So, Hi-Tech Pharma I’m thrilled to say have agreed to support the show for the next SIX months! No more breaks, no more stopping and starting. Perfect.

We used the time off productively though- the Pumped Media podcast studio set has been upgraded as you can see here...

We will also have a new VERY badass intro being made this week, as well as other improvements to the show itself.

We did send out an international search party for AJ, and managed to locate him on a small, remote Jamaican island.

He’d managed to integrate himself fully with an all female, primitive tribe would you believe?

He’s said that as soon as every one of them has been impregnated (only about 80 left to go he tells us) he would be back to UK to assist the continued growth of the show. Phew.

Back Monday the 25th February! Stay tuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Giles; February 13th, 2019 at 04:19 AM.

Superb news!
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Boom

"I'm back bitches, how ya like me now?"
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Booking next special guests AS WE SPEAK!

I wonder who that will be.....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Dennis Wolf part 2