Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cutler and Porter ramblings

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Porter is taking blood pressure meds and wants to up the doses to compete again. All that TRT must have fried his brains. His current look makes Noel look healthy
    You do realize that a significant percentage of ifbb pros use blood pressure meds right? This was common knowledge to me, shit I remember listening to The Size Game and Luke saying he takes them as a insurance policy just to make sure his organ health is in order even if his blood pressure is in good ranges. You make it sound as if he must be fucked health wise because dun dun dun he take blood pressure meds! Shit if you are the size of most of these guys and you don’t take them you are a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    You do realize that a significant percentage of ifbb pros use blood pressure meds right? This was common knowledge to me, shit I remember listening to The Size Game and Luke saying he takes them as a insurance policy just to make sure his organ health is in order even if his blood pressure is in good ranges. You make it sound as if he must be fucked health wise because dun dun dun he take blood pressure meds! Shit if you are the size of most of these guys and you donít take them you are a dumbass.
    That's exactly what he was doing. His said he knew he was genetically predisposed to high BP, but chose not to take anything because he didn't want it messing with his gains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIurVaxfuuQ

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    That's exactly what he was doing. His said he knew he was genetically predisposed to high BP, but chose not to take anything because he didn't want it messing up his gains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIurVaxfuuQ

Whats so silly is drugs like lisinprol have absolutely no effects on training, diet, ability to grow muscle. It also helps both the heart as well as the kidneys in a massive manner especially if you are a bodybuilder. I have heard some guys not want to take it because they don’t want to admit to themselves they are less than perfect health, it’s beyond stupid. So you are ok with injecting gram on top of gram of unnatural oils, taking tons of oral drugs, fat burners etc but you won’t take a fucking blood pressure pill!? There is this whole mentality of late they everyone has to brag about how they are on barely trt and anavar going into a show, how they take more time off than on throughout the year, etc it’s nonsense. This is bodybuilding it’s unhealthy period, and if you are going to do it be honest about it and do everything you can to diminish the negative side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    He said that in the last few weeks he was still dieting on 1000g of carbs, and couldn't stomach 75g of protein with each meal, so for 4 of the meals he drank the protein instead. I believe it. I couldn't eat 1000g of carbs daily when trying to grow, I've gone up to 700-800 and lost my appetite pretty quick. Just crazy to me, that he is 'dieting' on 1000g of carbs.
    Just to clarify the 1000 grams of carbs comment. He didn't specifically say it in this video, but he has told me personally that when he did that it was only on leg or back day.
    He didn't eat a thousand grams of carbs every single day.

Jay is a proponent of carb cycling when dieting.
    When I did my last cut he had me on anywhere from 100 to 350 grams per day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12