Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ask Dr. Testosterone Episode 6

Default Ask Dr. Testosterone Episode 6

I decided to try DHEA at a 50mg 2x a day (100mg daily total).

I tried this supplement when I was in my late 20's when I was natty. It did nothing. However now at 50 I expect to see some very mild fat loss and muscle gains. I will comment on the results or lack of after at least one month.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post

I tried this supplement when I was in my late 20's when I was natty. It did nothing. However now at 50 I expect to see some very mild fat loss and muscle gains. I will comment on the results or lack of after at least one month.
    Please do, thanks. Dr. T seems to feel it's very much worth using for those over 40.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Please do, thanks. Dr. T seems to feel it's very much worth using for those over 40.
    I actually watched several vids you and he covered. So per his advice I am not going to run KETO, I believe he said it can lower test levels. I know very low fat diets lower test, so as expected I will avoid that also. I am also getting a physical in about 2 months, I will be interested to see if my Test levels have changed.

Thanks for this series, it is epic and very helpful to many types of people.

I actually watched several vids you and he covered. So per his advice I am not going to run KETO, I believe he said it can lower test levels. I know very low fat diets lower test, so as expected I will avoid that also. I am also getting a physical in about 2 months, I will be interested to see if my Test levels have changed.

Thanks for this series, it is epic and very helpful to many types of people.
    I’m very grateful to Drs O’Connor and Touliatos for doing their weekly shows. Rarely do we get to ask actual doctors these types of questions, and most doctors wouldn’t be able to answer them anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I’m very grateful to Drs O’Connor and Touliatos for doing their weekly shows. Rarely do we get to ask actual doctors these types of questions, and most doctors wouldn’t be able to answer them anyway.

It’s a fantastic addition to MD Ron. Good scoop these guys. Really good.

Otherwise who do novice trainers have to go to for advice? Well we know who and that’s the big problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    It’s a fantastic addition to MD Ron. Good scoop these guys. Really good.

Otherwise who do novice trainers have to go to for advice? Well we know who and that’s the big problem.
    I really hate seeing people giving out advice who are under the delusion that nothing you take to gain muscle or lose fat, in any amount, could possibly hurt you.

I really hate seeing people giving out advice who are under the delusion that nothing you take to gain muscle or lose fat, in any amount, could possibly hurt you.
    Well they would be very wrong if they did that for any length of time and had regular blood tests. And that’s from my own personal experience.

Good one,i definitely support its use in middle age

Thank you Ron for this great opportunity,its valuable

Nor would they be willing to answer them.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

We have room for one more question for the next show - anyone?

There was a topic last night on facebook,where i was tagged with other fellas from USA.
    Refering to muscle growth and hypertrophy/hyperplasia

Ο Gil Tal είναι με τον Mike Anthony και 9 ακόμη.

20 ώρες ·

Would love to open a science based discussion.
    Does prolonged and repeated hypertrophy lead to hyperplasia in muscle tissue?
    Would this explain the old “muscle maturity” bro science argument?