Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Classic Physique Olympia Chris Bumstead

Exclamation Classic Physique Olympia Chris Bumstead

A little click baitey but don't be mad
    Chris talks about a small injyry he's suffered during the prep.

Last edited by Fella Finn; October 31st, 2019 at 08:06 AM.

i didn't watch the vid, but i hope he trains light for the rest of his prep for THE O.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Freak of Nature

This guy can't catch a break

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    This guy can't catch a break
    You can’t load up on the gear he has when you’re only 22. Needed to put more years into building an actual solid foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Allnatural49 View Post
    You can’t load up on the gear he has when you’re only 22. Needed to put more years into building an actual solid foundation.
    Wait, you're saying that because he uses anabolics that's why he has the condition he was suffering from last year and why he tore his hamstring this year? Come on man.

I have never used anabolics but for the life of me I don't know why you crusade the way you do in almost every thread.

Honestly, it is a necessary part of the sport to get to the highest levels. He is young and trains smart and under control with good form. He does not appear to be someone totally reliant on anabolics to put him where he is. Your comment rings hollow for this guy. He is a promising young star that seems like he is doing it the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Allnatural49 View Post
    I believe he is 25 now, and I seriously doubt he is on a fraction of the gear that some of the guys his age who compete in bb even at the USA and Nationals are using.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I believe he is 25 now, and I seriously doubt he is on a fraction of the gear that some of the guys his age who compete in bb even at the USA and Nationals are using.

Fraction?! Tell me what 25 year old body wise looks like him NATURALLY?! C'mon Ron..you've been in this game far too long to play this game. All I'm gonna say is Team Universe. The days of Skip Lacour- Kai G. et al.

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    Fraction?! Tell me what 25 year old body wise looks like him NATURALLY?! C'mon Ron..you've been in this game far too long to play this game. All I'm gonna say is Team Universe. The days of Skip Lacour- Kai G. et al.
    No one was saying he doesn't use anything.
    My question to you is how do you possibly know he is pushing the limits with the gear use?

Some people have hard time accepting the fact that not everyone has to abuse the sh*t out of this supplements to achieve an impressive looking physique.

george da bull peterson going to give a royal ass beating to bumstead .

george is coming
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    george da bull peterson going to give a royal ass beating to bumstead .

george is coming
    Ass beating might be a little extreme. Cbum has been consistently good and in my opinion more effectively reflects what the "classic" category is about. If this was open, George would dominate him.

As with any show, pics and hype leading up to it for either of these guys can't replace standing next to each other onstage to see how they really compare.

Interesting to see if he puts it together this year... Can train around minor hammy tear pretty easy.

It's evaluated as open, so if you don't have a back, you're screwed.
    http://betionastore.es/

Quote Originally Posted by Bestia View Post
    Ass beating might be a little extreme. Cbum has been consistently good and in my opinion more effectively reflects what the "classic" category is about. If this was open, George would dominate him.

As with any show, pics and hype leading up to it for either of these guys can't replace standing next to each other onstage to see how they really compare.

yes yes. time to up the hyping and use big words bro .

olympia is in 3 weeks lets go . time to bring some drama .
    bumstead nice kid , tall nice phsqyue .

but big george bringing the freak factor ...on the olympia stage size matters ,

george coming for gold
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    No one was saying he doesn't use anything.
    My question to you is how do you possibly know he is pushing the limits with the gear use?
    C'mon man, I wasn't born yesterday & I've been around to know the difference. Bumstead could be 150lbs soaking wet without gear. May not respond well to a low amount of gear like some so he may have to up the ante. I seriously doubt he's using 2-3 substances to make it to the top. Anything to me above 5-6 different substances and let's not forget how powerful this substance is overdoing it. Physique is one instance, these guys are juices to the gills. Tell me Bumstead is using less than them?! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    C'mon man, I wasn't born yesterday & I've been around to know the difference. Bumstead could be 150lbs soaking wet without gear. May not respond well to a low amount of gear like some so he may have to up the ante. I seriously doubt he's using 2-3 substances to make it to the top. Anything to me above 5-6 different substances and let's not forget how powerful this substance is overdoing it. Physique is one instance, these guys are juices to the gills. Tell me Bumstead is using less than them?! Please!
    All you are making is assumptions. Do you have any actual evidence to support these beliefs?
    Just because you or someone else on Youtube can't achieve something without running grams of gear doesn't proof anything.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast