Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BE PART OF THE OLYMPIA ACTION!

Mass Monster

Default BE PART OF THE OLYMPIA ACTION!

Log on to the No Bull Forum at www.musculardevelopment.com this weekend to take part in our play-by-play of the Olympia Weekend. With instant photos, youíll be able to join in the interactive experience as the very best competitors in the world vie for the Olympia titles. Give your opinions and commentary along with MDís Ron Harris and Giles Thomas. If you canít be there in Las Vegas, be there for the exiting live online coverage!

Friday 10 AM PST/1 PM EST
    Judging for 212, Fitness, Figure, Womenís Physique

Friday 7 PM PST/10 PM EST
    Finals for 212, Fitness, Figure, Womenís Physique
    Judging for Mr. Olympia

Saturday 10 AM PST/1 PM EST
    Judging for Bikini, Menís Physique, and Classic Physique

Saturday 7 PM PST/10 PM EST
    Finals for Bikini, Menís Physique, Classic Physique, and Mr. Olympia

Sweet. Maybe one or both gentlemen could record some Live footage with their IG accounts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Sweet. Maybe one or both gentlemen could record some Live footage with their IG accounts as well.
    Will you be doing play-by-play with the legends of the forum, Beti ona and AJ? I will be in the prejudging, the finals are too late for me, but maybe I will wake up early. AJ will be in the finals.
    http://betionastore.es/

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Will you be doing play-by-play with the legends of the forum, Beti ona and AJ? I will be in the prejudging, the finals are too late for me, but maybe I will wake up early. AJ will be in the finals.
    I don't know, I've never done that before so don't really know what I am supposed to do exactly?

You should watch the webcast and comment on all the impressions in the play by play thread, you should also be aware of the images published by Ron and Giles, in addition to the instagram/youtube short videos. It is a very hard work, only for true fans with a clinical vision about everything that surrounds the judging, politics included, but we cannot talk much about it.

You may also have to open new threads to comment on exceptional facts or be attentive to others who will do the same.

You should watch the webcast and comment on all the impressions in the play by play thread, you should also be aware of the images published by Ron and Giles, in addition to the instagram/youtube short videos. It is a very hard work, only for true fans with a clinical vision about everything that surrounds the judging, politics included, but we cannot talk much about it.

You may also have to open new threads to comment on exceptional facts or be attentive to others who will do the same.

teach him , the rules bro .
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

I think you work as hard as me and Giles when the shows are being judged!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

i have 0 interest in this mens Open Olympia now other than in the bikini division,figure division and fitness division with some minor interest in the 212

lets go Ashley Kaltwasser, Whitney Jones, Shaun Clarida and Sandra Grajales

I’m just at Philadelphia airport now en route to VEGAS baby!!!!

Feelin’ FRESH and oh so READY to SMASH the Olympia coverage again. Better relationships built all through the year with the pros with Global Muscle Radio, it’s only going to benefit the vibe of the interviews and insider knowledge for this Olympia.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I’m just at Philadelphia airport now en route to VEGAS baby!!!!

Feelin’ FRESH and oh so READY to SMASH the Olympia coverage again. Better relationships built all through the year with the pros with Global Muscle Radio, it’s only going to benefit the vibe of the interviews and insider knowledge for this Olympia.
    looking forward to some awesome coverage this year from Giles and Ron i think its going to interesting and great for the sport to be
    getting a new MrO and i hope to get to see the live coverage though i think next year could be one of the best so heres to a great Olympia

Giles, hurry up and get here before the heat gets here. It's supposed to get warmer as the week goes on.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i have 0 interest in this mens Open Olympia now other than in the bikini division,figure division and fitness division with some minor interest in the 212

What ??

the greate edwards givig up open and classic ??ha ha switching to bikini and fitness ???

NEVER WILL THIS HAPPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I think you work as hard as me and Giles when the shows are being judged!
    Thanks. It is crazy but also a challenge for cognitive skills. You must capture, upload and post the evaluations... in seconds.

Thanks. It is crazy but also a challenge for cognitive skills. You must capture, upload and post the evaluations... in seconds.
    True, you have to be on your A game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I'll be here. Looks to be a unique Mr Olympia. Now with Nathan out that makes it
    Phil
    Kai
    Rhoden
    Ramy
    Nathan
    Josh

All are minimum top 8

That means it's a huge opportunity for the new blood to get a great placing, get noticed and maybe start a new era

They will be doing their utmost to make a mark

Can't wait
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Batty I am very deppressed ....

my visa appointmnt with american embassy is tomnorow . ( meaning I wont make vagas )

MD was going to pay flight hotell, all the bifg players are there , all the pros are dm mee asking which room i am at ,
    giles is there , steve is theere ( would be first meeting to try to convinse also for my md takeover plan 2020 ) ron is there

tons of female muscle have asked me for dates , derik lusfurd is waiting , the entire family of curry is waiting .

and im home in shitty oslo , have not been out of house in 2 days , batty I dont think i can get hyped

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast