Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: YOUR Olympia Placing Predictions

Was just running through this. Some of you guys have accurately picked the top five but doubtful in the correct order.

Mainly because so many of you were high on Roelly.

I don't get the fascination with him. Sure he's fucking huge but he is not Mr. O material.

And oh yea, Dave said Hadi would be 6-8. Missed that one, huh dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    Was just running through this. Some of you guys have accurately picked the top five but doubtful in the correct order.

I don't get the fascination with him. Sure he's fucking huge but he is not Mr. O material.

Roelly in last years shape probably wins this year. He beat himself this year.

Watching the replays I think Hadi might get screwed in the placings and end up 4th with Roeally 3rd. Everyone will be sharper tonight and given Hadi has the least room for improving (he was already on) he could get pushed out 4th. Should be taking a comfortable second.

The less said about Daves prediction the better. That's what happens when you follow Nick strength and Power as your main source of bodybuilding content

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Roelly in last years shape probably wins this year. He beat himself this year.

Watching the replays I think Hadi might get screwed in the placings and end up 4th with Roeally 3rd. Everyone will be sharper tonight and given Hadi has the least room for improving (he was already on) he could get pushed out 4th. Should be taking a comfortable second.

The less said about Daves prediction the better. That's what happens when you follow Nick strength and Power as your main source of bodybuilding content
    i stopped watching Nicks Strength when he got over 10,000 subscribers..he stopped talking about his Weeping Willows book collection and started making shit up about past great bodybuilders to get views and subs

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    At your height you canít tell how tall shorties are! Dex 5í7 , Roelly more like 5í8
    i was behind you at Disney World when they wouldn't let you on the thunder mountain ride, you had to be over 5'1 ..
    you told the person you are a man and should be treated like a man not a child but he still resisted to let you on the ride so you dumped your popcorn over his head,
    your wife had to calm you down with a 10$ beer that you drank in under 30 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by persizi View Post
    1. Roelly Winklaar
    2. Brandon Curry
    3. William Bonac
    4. Hadi Choopan
    5. Dexter Jackson

If Roelly is in shape no one from the current lineup can beat him. Hadi is small but with his insane condition he could be in top two.
    After the prejudging I see it like this:
    1. William Bonac
    2. Brandon Curry
    3. Hadi Choopan
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Roelly Winklaar

William is the good surprise and no doubt the best condition on the stage. Hadi is very close to Curry, he can be even 2nd. Dexter still can not flex his abs but as alwayws the judges does't give a f@ck about that. Roelly is big disappointment, he couldn't repeat the condition from the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post

I'd concur in theory that his physique is not what you'd envision to be the top guy at the Olympia, but Roelly only lost to Phil and Rhoden last year. If he had showed up in shape, he'd probably have been crowned Mr Olympia tonight.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Quote Originally Posted by persizi View Post
    After the prejudging I see it like this:
    1. William Bonac
    2. Brandon Curry
    3. Hadi Choopan
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Roelly Winklaar

William is the good surprise and no doubt the best condition on the stage. Hadi is very close to Curry, he can be even 2nd. Dexter still can not flex his abs but as alwayws the judges does't give a f@ck about that. Roelly is big disappointment, he couldn't repeat the condition from the last year.
    agree

1. Brandon Curry
    2. Hadi Choopan
    3. William Bonac
    4. Roelly Winklaar
    5. Steve Kuclo
    6. Dexter Jackson

Thats how I believe it will go down, however I would personally have Hadi winning and would bump Roelly out of the top 4. It's close though and if Brandon sharpens up I wouldn't be mad if he wins. Also Patrick Moore deserves to be in the top 6.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234