Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone here join Jay Cutlerís Cutler Club? Is it worth it?

Default Anyone here join Jay Cutlerís Cutler Club? Is it worth it?

Iíve been thinking about joining, but I have limited Internet time, an hour at the library, I was wondering if I could copy paste some of the information to read offline on my iPad? Is this possible, or is the information locked in a way so you canít copy and paste it?

Behemoth

Do you have to pay to be a member?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    Do you have to pay to be a member?

Yes, itís $17 per month or $98 a year.

To be blunt, this is a website with general diet plans, workouts, exercises and the ability to ask Jay questions when he is on the chat which I guarantee will just be basic and likely automated general answers.

I guess it is a good place for a beginner to start out if you want to spend $100 but I can guarantee you, that you can find all of this information online for free if you just do the research. Lots of bodybuilding websites that offer free meal plans, training logs/splits and tons of YouTube channels that do the same in terms of how to properly perform exercises etc., as well as nutrition.

I personally do not think there is any secret in this ďclubĒ that Jay is charging people for and can bet that he isnít talking about cycles either, in case that is what you are looking for.

With that said, give it a shot if you think it may help. The only benefit I see is that it is a one-stop-shop for general meal plans, splits, learning how to do exercises and getting a chance to chat with Jay but it is an open chat so I would not expect direct personal answers. I think you can do a month trial for $17, so give it a go if you think it may help. Not sure what your level is but I think it is geared more towards beginners by the looks of it.

No idea if you can copy and paste the information.

I am a big Jay Cutler fan but this seems a little Ďmehí in my opinion. No different than the stuff we used to read in all the magazines (ie. ďGet Boulder Shoulders Like Kevin LevroneĒ) but magazines are a thing of the past so kudos to Jay for creating something online like this from a marketing and profitability perspective. Jay definitely keeps up with the technology and evolving media.

Cheers,
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."