Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest episode of the Ronnie Coleman show.....yeah buddy!

Default Latest episode of the Ronnie Coleman show.....yeah buddy!

Really happy with this latest episode of ‘Nothin but a Podcast’ hosted by myself and AJ produced at the Pumped Media studios here in sunny UK.

When Brendan and Ronnie first approached me a few months ago, they’d seen Global Muscle, loved it and then asked if we could do something similar with Ronnie.

Ronnie has a YouTube channel with now 704,000 subscribers, but for months they’d had no content to put on there. And then the idea for this show was born.

It took a few episodes to find the right format, right episode length etc, but it really got rollin’ when we started implementing classic and new footage, THAT’S when the Ronnie fans really started to show the show some love...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uIFRfosTwho&t=149s

It will go out every Friday at 5pm EST time on Ronnie’s Youtube from now on.

Pretty crazy coincidence would you say. I happened to post a thread just 3 minutes after this one

This is an epic connection for both, win-win.
    http://betionastore.es/

Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Pretty crazy coincidence would you say. I happened to post a thread just 3 minutes after this one
    Ha ha, yeah I saw that mate! Crazy!! Thanks though, I do appreciate it.

Worked in footage from the 2004 Mr Olympia!

Always a winner with the Ronnie fans...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Big Ron always happy. Got to love and respect him!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Big Ron always happy. Got to love and respect him!
    Every time we record this show with Ronnie he’s more engaged and seems to be enjoying himself more and more. Big Ron is rollin’!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Every time we record this show with Ronnie he’s more engaged and seems to be enjoying himself more and more. Big Ron is rollin’!!!!!
    It's amazing to see how positive someone can be considering all that pain he has to withstand on day to day basis.

Really happy with this latest episode of ‘Nothin but a Podcast’ hosted by myself and AJ produced at the Pumped Media studios here in sunny UK.

When Brendan and Ronnie first approached me a few months ago, they’d seen Global Muscle, loved it and then asked if we could do something similar with Ronnie.

Ronnie has a YouTube channel with now 704,000 subscribers, but for months they’d had no content to put on there. And then the idea for this show was born.

It took a few episodes to find the right format, right episode length etc, but it really got rollin’ when we started implementing classic and new footage, THAT’S when the Ronnie fans really started to show the show some love...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uIFRfosTwho&t=149s

It will go out every Friday at 5pm EST time on Ronnie’s Youtube from now on.
    nice effort mate, really killing it.... I knew you guys were doing this but hadn't seen any until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    This is an epic connection for both, win-win.
    Yes what I was thinking. Good stuff.

It's amazing to see how positive someone can be considering all that pain he has to withstand on day to day basis.
    There’s good news on that front in a future episode mate. He says the pain is now reduced by 90%. The numbness is the issue now that’s he’s trying to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    Yes what I was thinking. Good stuff.
    Cheers mate.

There’s good news on that front in a future episode mate. He says the pain is now reduced by 90%. The numbness is the issue now that’s he’s trying to resolve.
    That's a very good piece of news!
    Hopefully one day he can be completely pain free

That's a very good piece of news!
    Hopefully one day he can be completely pain free
    In this latest filming session he was definitely more upbeat and relaxed. He seemed a lot happier and more engaged with us anyway. Let’s hope he continues to improve.

I hate the thought of Ronnie feeling depressed or in pain. It’s heartbreaking.

New episode of Nothin but a Podcast...

Ronnie talks about his attitude to overcoming challenging times, tells us his favourite moment of his entire career and the time when someone (clearly a bit mental) fancied his chances at a little good ol’ ‘one two’ with Officer Coleman...Guess what? he lost.

Was hoping when I woke up this morning that when I checked the views on our latest episode we had hit 50,000 views...

And its jumped up another thousand subscribers bringing it up to 718,000 now, averaging 1-2k a week increase now.

Fans just cannot get enough of Ronnie.

It’s very motivating to keep finding ways to improve this show. Want 70k views each week next goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54,000 views now!!!!! Wowwww.

Really want to hit 60k with this one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast