Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: PALUMBO tears Bob Chick a new one

Quote Originally Posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    the "retards" comment was true, he's not referring to people like yourself..

He's talking about people like nicks strength, liumarco etc people outside of the industry who just talk shit " in their moms basement" as he says, these guys don't know shit, have been following the sport for a couple years and get millions of views....
    Nick is starting to make his way out... Luimarco is finished... the problem is these guys use other sites stories to make theirs, they don't put the time in to investigate. The money ticket is, the minute one video goes viral, they made it as the subscribers come in. Dave likes doing this as well, he first says what he heard or read from another site and then if it is true tries to make it his own, if it is slightly off, he destroys it.
    I watch as many podcasts as I can...
    The problem with youtube is that, it's not yours, one wrong video and you can be kicked out. Not good to put all your eggs in one basket.

Quote Originally Posted by evbodybuilding View Post
    Nick is starting to make his way out... Luimarco is finished... the problem is these guys use other sites stories to make theirs, they don't put the time in to investigate. The money ticket is, the minute one video goes viral, they made it as the subscribers come in. Dave likes doing this as well, he first says what he heard or read from another site and then if it is true tries to make it his own, if it is slightly off, he destroys it.
    I watch as many podcasts as I can...
    The problem with youtube is that, it's not yours, one wrong video and you can be kicked out. Not good to put all your eggs in one basket.
    Fear not.

We will return next month, bigger, better.

To redress the balance in this clickbait bullshit era of self serving, poorly researched, trash journalism...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=mayor of bodybuilding;4439076]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I actually heard she did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

You dont need god to realize that tasering beating and injecting morphine and throwing Melissa James in the trunk of a car and burning the body is wrong. But she got the Vag pass and is now free. As a red pill man Ron I am sure you know females serve alot less time then men for the same crime. I am sure kelly will continue to play the victim card who was forced by big bad Craig to kill Melissa James.
    I hate to use that 'white privilege' term, but I think if Kelly was a black woman, unless she looked like Rihanna or Beyonce, she would be rotting in a cell for the rest of her life.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

[QUOTE=Ron Harris;4439186]
    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    I hate to use that 'white privilege' term, but I think if Kelly was a black woman, unless she looked like Rihanna or Beyonce, she would be rotting in a cell for the rest of her life.
    The V is for Vag/Victim. He made me do it! Get Coach Gregg Adams on he filmed his ex wife calling the cops to make a false allegation on him. Call the show Red pills with Ron!

[QUOTE=mayor of bodybuilding;4439188]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    The V is for Vag/Victim. He made me do it! Get Coach Gregg Adams on he filmed his ex wife calling the cops to make a false allegation on him. Call the show Red pills with Ron!
    I have actually been wanting to interview Greg for a while now, I just donít know how I could make it fit into what we do here.

Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

[QUOTE=Ron Harris;4439189]
    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post

I have actually been wanting to interview Greg for a while now, I just don’t know how I could make it fit into what we do here.

Gregg Adam's did cover the Shawn Rhoden story. He makes alot of great points and it would be something different. I would be interested in how the MD crowd responds to him. I agree with alot if his views.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819