Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olympia All-Star Tours 2020

Quote Originally Posted by taz devil View Post
    Jeez mate, any really but Patrick Moore for future potential, Luke Sandoe for general all round good bloke, William Bonac for the highly excitable thoroughbred, Brandon Curry for the way he appears to hold himself and may turn out to be a excellent example of the benefit of bodybuilding and Cedric who was not top of my Christmas card list but after watching the interview of him i changed my mind about the man himself.

Maybe something that would correspond with the Arnold here, real nice weather then and am sure you and Aj could have the time of your life here, us colonials are a pretty friendly lot and love bodybuilding, Ronnie C loved the place and the fans loved him, he used to sell heaps and enjoyed himself.

Good to hear it went well with Phil too, always found him to be a top bloke when he was here, due respect given to him for his achievements and he was absolute gentleman.
    Thanks for the ideas mate! I’ll look into this definitely. Plus I’ve always wanted to go to Australia and then it would also prove just how international we would be with these tours.

Quote Originally Posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    Yeah good idea, hook it up during the Arnold..

It's normally just cooling off by the time March gets here.
    We’re planning a 5-day USA Olympia all-Star Tour with Kamal right after the Arnold! East Coast most likely.

Congrats Giles. I just stuck the thread to give you more visibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com

Quote Originally Posted by JAGiresi View Post
    Congrats Giles. I just stuck the thread to give you more visibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ahhh thanks Jen! We appreciate it.

We’ll be releasing the dates soon for the January Brandon Curry European tour!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12