Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Palumbo vs Bob Chick: who won?

I'll take the VIP pass ty.
    gullible idiot or devious toad - DP is one of them. Not good either way
    *Brotherhood of iron *

Either Dave got duped or he manufactured it. He has supposedly been sitting on this for two months. I'm sure Dave didnt want to take away from the Olympia. Dave may be a lot of things but he's not stupid. He handled his interview with Bob very aggressively and pretty much skated over the racist allegations.

Bob is Bob and none of this shit would benefit him in anyway. Dave on the other hand is getting hits and people talking about it. Not really tough to figure out

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    NO NEED TO SUE ANYBODY , BUT A GOOD OLD BEAT DOWN WOULD BE NICE
    Back in the day thatís exactly how it would be handled , but you canít do that in this day. If you could people would watch what they type about you.

I think we all lost. We as in the guys that followed this non sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TWoBrO View Post
    Take this error as a learning not to follow this type of drama that will be repeated continuously. Most people dont do.
    http://betionastore.es/

Quote Originally Posted by TWoBrO View Post
    Speak for yourself. This shit had me more entertained than who shot JR

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    what if Bobby and Dave both came up with the idea, that would be some top level shit

Yep, bodybuilding and the fitness industry got so devoid of good physiques and characters that staged drama on the internet is what still brings some interest.

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    Yep, bodybuilding and the fitness industry got so devoid of good physiques and characters that staged drama on the internet is what still brings some interest.
    It's not just that, it's that A) people have no attention span, B) they have a constant need for new entertainment, and C) social media moves so fast that almost everything is 'old news' now within 60 minutes.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    It's not just that, it's that A) people have no attention span, B) they have a constant need for new entertainment, and C) social media moves so fast that almost everything is 'old news' now within 60 minutes.
    We had to wait a MONTH to read Peter McGough's gossip in Flex. Same with Steve Neece in MMI.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    Dave, Bob (and Mike Ohearn) 3 of the biggest egos in bodybuilding took a humbling in the last couple of weeks. What's not to like?

Since it's public knowledge that Bob is an adulterous cheater and Dave is a scumbag,
    aren't they both Losers??????

Quote Originally Posted by First Callout View Post
    Since it's public knowledge that Bob is an adulterous cheater and Dave is a scumbag,
    aren't they both Losers??????
    Does it really matter? If Bob banged your wife or Dave sold you fake GH (or some other self serving scumbag move) then I guess it does, otherwise they are just fallible people.

The delicious irony of their egos taking a hit precisely because of their egos on a public forum isn't enough for you?

They will remain great at their craft, maybe even be better for it and we benefit from that. The other stuff doesn't really affect us.

The reason for my post is because so many people are Bob fans and think he's important.
    Do not trust Bob. He is a sinner, as we all are, but he continues to do his thing which is not
    appropriate behavior for someone who exchanged wedding vows in a church in front of God.
    Sinning has fingers and it is simply not ok for anyone's actions which hurt others...…. in any way.
    Make sense?

Does it really matter? If Bob banged your wife or Dave sold you fake GH (or some other self serving scumbag move) then I guess it does, otherwise they are just fallible people.

The delicious irony of their egos taking a hit precisely because of their egos on a public forum isn't enough for you?

They will remain great at their craft, maybe even be better for it and we benefit from that. The other stuff doesn't really affect us.

The reason for my post is because so many people are Bob fans and think he's important.
    Do not trust Bob. He is a sinner, as we all are, but he continues to do his thing which is not
    appropriate behavior for someone who exchanged wedding vows in a church in front of God.
    Sinning has fingers and it is simply not ok for anyone's actions which hurt others...…. in any way.
    Make sense?
    Bob gets plenty of shit on here for his nonsense.

Just like I'm gonna give you shit for your magic sky fairy nonsense. Makes sense?

Btw is that you rocky3?

Won't bother me at all.
    Fire away Tough Guy!

rocky3????????????????????????????????? Nope!

Bob gets plenty of shit on here.

Just like I'm gonna give you shit for your magic sky fairy nonsense. Makes sense?
    Last edited by First Callout; November 22nd, 2019 at 01:52 PM.

appropriate behavio
    r for someone who exchanged wedding vows in a church in front of God.
    Make sense?
    Can I ask how you can possibly know that?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast