Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mother of 2 drops 60 lbs in 6 months to become a National Level Figure competitor

Default Mother of 2 drops 60 lbs in 6 months to become a National Level Figure competitor

From Flabulous to Fabulous . Check out these pics and link to this YouTube or Google Video of Lisa Person. She started training for her first Figure Competition in March at a weight of 170lbs She decided to do it to get healthy and get rid of all the Baby weight she was carrying from being on bed- rest for 3 months and on top of that having a C-section. After the 2nd baby Lisa was 190 lbs August of “06”
    Lisa just competed at an astonishing 116lbs Lisa went from just wanting to get on stage and being respectable to becoming National Level Figure Competitor. Lisa was just accepted to do the Arnold Classic Am. and was picked up by a Major Supplament company to be the face of one of there new products. Here are the Videos and some before and after pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhIfySS0EE0

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75405834549492

Last edited by roeperson; November 13th, 2007 at 10:30 AM.

Default Last bit of Pics

Congrats!!!! Awesome Transformation!!! Fit Mommas Rock!
    Whether you think you can or think you can't. You're right.

Default So proud!!

Roe it is so great to see such a supportive husband. I know exactly how proud you feel. I feel that pride everyday! We are so proud of Lisa! She inspires me as well. I also struggle with weight and it is nice to see that it is possible. I have made so many excuses but seeing Lisa's transformation it has made me realize that there is no excuses for not getting out there and working out and eating clean. Once again best of luck to you guys and always know you have tons of fans back home!!! God bless!

Smile The Franhouser's are so supportive

Quote Originally Posted by The Landlord View Post
    Roe it is so great to see such a supportive husband. I know exactly how proud you feel. I feel that pride everyday! We are so proud of Lisa! She inspires me as well. I also struggle with weight and it is nice to see that it is possible. I have made so many excuses but seeing Lisa's transformation it has made me realize that there is no excuses for not getting out there and working out and eating clean. Once again best of luck to you guys and always know you have tons of fans back home!!! God bless!
    I have to say that you are one of the most supportive people that I have ever met. And Erik is the man. Listen we will be in town next wedensday I will email you on myspace with my cell so Erik can call me I would love to train with him next week Im getting ready for a show in April so he can give me some ideas. Mike and Tammy are not coming in they waited too long to get air fair tix they were very expensive. They will be in over Xmas.
    I talked to Bob Bonham(ownner of Strong and SHapely) this week and he had nothing but praise for Erik he said he hopes he never changes because he was a great guy as are you.
    Thanks again for all the support.
    Roe and Lisa

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for all the support. As of yesterday Lisa and I both started dieting for our upcoming shows. Lisa is doing the Arnold Am in Feb/March AND if the Lord is willing I will be doing a show in April. Just figured if Lisas dieting now we may as well support one another.

Lisa Is featured in the articles Section of Genex
    Here is the Link
    http://tour.ftvideo.com/show.php?a=5_1

so much dedication, unbelievable! congrats to her, i only hope she keeps it up

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    so much dedication, unbelievable! congrats to her, i only hope she keeps it up
    Lisa just did an add with MHP look for it soon she just approved it this weekend it is a 2 page spread for one of MHPs Supplements