Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Submit your stories for the upcoming Transformation...

Thumbs up Submit your stories for the upcoming Transformation...

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give a preliminary alert. The next Transformation Challenge is going to kick off this December. Look for Dave, Mr. G, Gerard Dente, and Victor Martinez to be making more formal announcements shortly.

Big things are coming, including a second division for those of you who train and train, but just cannot get past a plateau.

Transform your physique, change your life, you may also win something special for doing so

Get your stories and photos together for submission to enter. Details to come.

Adam
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Hello everyone,

My name Is Carlos, I am 35 and a father of 4 girls. My starting weight was 326 lbs. I have been working out for 2 1/2 yrs. and have tried evey supplement there is. I have just finished the BSN stack and have had some awesome results with it.

In April '07 I was 305lbs and had alot more mass and size. I had to have surgery in August '07 for a hernia and weighed 283lbs. I was resrticted to just cardio and no weight lifting for 6 to 8 weeks. I dropped down to the 260's and felt great. I cut and counted my calories, had no fried or fast foods, and now eat lean meats, chicken and fresh fruits and vegetables.

Although I have more energy and feel great I feel that I have hit a plateau and can not gain anymore mass. I feel that I am a good candidate for this contest cause I have the deication and strive for keeping myself strong and healthy.
    Thanks & hope to hear from you,
    Carlos

Default My pics

Here are the pic from April '07 to now '08!!
    Attached Images Attached Images