Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD INSPIRATIONAL TRANSFORMATION

Default Thanks Moose

Thanks "Moose" your an inspiration to all of us too! seeing what you have accomplished gives me personally a sense of hope in knowing that it is possible to completely change your body along w/ your thought process along the way. IF YOU SEE IT AND BELEIVE IT, YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT !!!!!!!

Spotter

Finally getting back to normal today after about 2 weeks of craziness. I'm in sales, and the 3rd week of Dec was the end of my month, quarter, and year all at the same time. I got sent out on the road to finish up a few things before I went on vacation. Then the day after I came back I was on my way to the gym when I slipped on some ice and fell down a flight of cement stairs, spraining my wrist, hurting my back, and tearing my hand wide open. Then later on that morning we got a call saying that my father-in-law was in intensive care with internal bleeding. So between being away, being hurt, running back and forth to the hospital and then the holidays I wasn't able to train as much as I wanted or eat as clean as I would have liked.

But today everything is back to normal - my wrist is better, my father-in-law is doing better and I had a great session at the gym this morning. I upped the weights on all my lifts and did an hour of cardio afterwards. The last few times in the gym I have felt much stronger after being pretty much stagnant for the last 4 or 5 weeks. Maybe being forced to limit some of my workouts actually helped? I have been training hard for 13 months and I think I had stopped making progress.

I am looking forward to this transformation. Several times in the past I had managed to take off a good amount of weight and just as I neared my goal I lost it and gained everything back and then some. I am now the lightest that I have been in a long time, but this time I'm not stopping, I'm going to finish what I started. My goal for these 4 months is to take off 30 lbs of body fat and replace it with 10 lbs of muscle.

Great news, guys! I found my training partner! You remember, his name was "iPod." It turns out it had fallen out of my pocket and into the couch when we were visiting over at my friend's house yesterday. WHEW!!!!

Dave or Mr. G.,

1. The directions on MHP's TRAC say: "Take one serving (17 grams) daily, preferably pre-workout." Do you want us to take a serving also on Day 3 and Day 7 which are our "off" days? If so, when would be the best time to take the serving?[/QUOTE]

Hey Loom, usually its good to keep your muscles saturated with creatine even on off days. So days that you are not training it would be best to take a serving of TRAC first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

2. The directions on MHP's ANADROX say: "As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules once or twice daily. For maximum results, take 4 capsules in the morning and 4 capsules in the afternoon." Since we're going for "maximum results," I would assume that we take 4 capsules twice a day (equalling a total of 8 capsules per day). Is this correct?
    Its up to you, but we are providing enough Anadrox so you can take 2 servings a day for the 16 weeks.

3. The directions on MHP's PROBOLIC-SR say: "Mix 1 to 2 scoops of Probolic-SR with 8-16 oz. of water..." Since Dave has prescribed 40g of protein from Probolic-SR in his diet, this means taking 2 scoops per shake (since 1 scoop has 20g of protein). Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
    Exactly, just double up on the scoops.

Hi IlirG!

Is there any way of determining when I might receive my supps?

Thanks, Jim
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Quote Originally Posted by IlirG View Post
    Dave or Mr. G.,

1. The directions on MHP's TRAC say: "Take one serving (17 grams) daily, preferably pre-workout." Do you want us to take a serving also on Day 3 and Day 7 which are our "off" days? If so, when would be the best time to take the serving?
    Hey Loom, usually its good to keep your muscles saturated with creatine even on off days. So days that you are not training it would be best to take a serving of TRAC first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Its up to you, but we are providing enough Anadrox so you can take 2 servings a day for the 16 weeks.

Exactly, just double up on the scoops.[/quote]

Thanks, Ilir. I appreciate you guys at MHP supporting us. We're going to work hard to "do you proud" and make changes to our physiques.

Hi IlirG!

Is there any way of determining when I might receive my supps?

Thanks, Jim
    Hey Jim, yes I just tracked it and it should be arriving tomorrow (Jan. 3rd!) Sorry for the delay, just with the holidays and you being on the other side of the states from us it took a lil longer!

No problem Loom! Dont worry about making us proud, were just happy to help you guys out in anyway we can!

Quote Originally Posted by IlirG View Post
    Hey Jim, yes I just tracked it and it should be arriving tomorrow (Jan. 3rd!) Sorry for the delay, just with the holidays and you being on the other side of the states from us it took a lil longer!
    No problem, and thank you for checking! At least I know now! I assumed that the holidays were likely the issue...

THANKS TO DAVE AND MR.G FOR GREAT TRAINING TIPS!
    I really learn a lot from them!

By the way (may be i'm wrong but..) I think everybody can have a good diet and to loose fats and gain muscles! The money and the right injury free with feeling training is the hardest part!Especially for me!

Default WEEK 3 (WED)

Today was another good day of training and dieting. I had to train today because the gym was closed yesterday for New Year's Day (bummer!). Typically, this being Day 3, it would be an off day. However, I am having to make up my Day 2 (back) on Day 3. Did ya get all that?

My meals were spot on- exactly as Dave has prescribed in the diet. Nothing much to say about that except I am still doing well on the meal plan. Would I like to eat some junk every once in a while? Sure. Do I give it a second thought? Amazingly, no. I've said this before, but I'm not sure what is up with Dave's meal plan, but it truly keeps me satisfied and not wanting to stray and slip up. Thanks Dave!

Okay, now let me talk training and share something amazing. I don't know if it's "muscle memory" or the MHP TRAC or a combination of the two, but my back strength has went up like CRAZY!!! Last Back Day, I did a little over half the stack on the pull down machine for 8 reps for my working sets. Today, I did the whole stack, less the final 10 lb. plate at the bottom!!! AMAZING!!! I had good form, too (although the last 2 reps on my last set were not picture-perfect). I can feel the intensity and strength coming back. That's encouraging.

Now for some discouragement: I'm still not seeing the scale move down very much. And I know that it's not what the scale says, but it's my body composition that counts. But still, I guess I want some immediate gratification (rather than waiting on my weekly body fat check). However, I must say that overall, I feel much better. I don't feel as swollen and stuffed as I used to; and my gut seems to be going down. And on top of all of that, I feel my muscles hardening and taking shape. Before, they just felt like jello. I'm looking forward to my 1 hour of cardio in the morning (with my newly found iPod) and training arms in the afternoon. Thanks again Dave, Rocky G., Gerard, and everyone else involved. You're giving us the opportunity of a lifetime!

Default HAPPY NEW YEAR

SORRY GUYS A LITTLE LATE BUT I WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, I GOT A DANG VIRUS ON MY COMPUTER SO I'M HAVING TO USE MY PARENTS AND THATS USEUALLY NOT TILL LATE AT NIGHT. I HAD MY CHEAT MEAL LAST NIGHT NOTHING MAJOR JUST HOMECOOKED NEWYEARS DINNER CABBAGE ROLES AND BLACKEYED PEAS VERY VERY NICE. EVERYTHING BACK ON SCHEDULE THIS MORNING. I HAD QUESTION CAN WE EAT LEAN GROUND BEEF 96/4 AS THE 8OZ. RED MEAT IN OUR DIET? STILL WAITING ON SUPPS. BUT IM SURE THERE ON THE WAY. IM GLAD TO JUMP OF THE NEW YEAR IN A POSITIVE WAY GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN BOTH CHALLENGES. AND THANKS TO EVERYBODY FOR THE SUPPORT. I'M PLANNING TO POST PICS AND STATS FRI.

LOOMSTER YOU GOT FAMILY IN O.S TIME TO COME VISIT THATS WHERE THE GYM IS I GO TO (WORLD GYM).

HERE IS A CLIP I WATCH ON DAYS WHEN IT'S HARD TO GET GOING IT'S OLD AND IT'S BEEN POST HERE BEFORE BUT I LOVE THE CLIP AND THE SAYING BY HENRY ROLLINS "http://www.youtube.com/v/dF8F84kxksc&rel=

GOD BLESS GOOD LUCK
    AARON (BIG RED)

Sorry guys. I couldn't get my pics done and posted today - we had some stuff going on surrounding my wife's radiation treatments. Nothing too serious, but enough to screw with my schedule. I'll get 'em up tomorrow evening. Thanks.

Default Recipe Ideas??????

Dave and Mr. G, I was wondering if u guys have any recipe ideas that you use or some of your clients use on our diet?
    Gymntion, I hope everything is ok w/ ur wife keep a positive attitude everything will be ok!!

Quote Originally Posted by biggredd View Post
    LOOMSTER YOU GOT FAMILY IN O.S TIME TO COME VISIT THATS WHERE THE GYM IS I GO TO (WORLD GYM).
    Aaron, actually, they live in Escatawpa (I'm sure you know where that is). We usually visit back in Mobile and Escatawpa and Hurley in the summer. I'd love to get up with you then and train...especially at a World Gym. I'm glad to see that there are still some surviving that Planet Fitness did not eat up. I went home to Mobile one year and trained at the world gym there; the next year I went, the same gym was now Planet Fitness (a definite change in the atmosphere). I look forward to training with you. By then, we ought to be looking a lot better after Dave. Mr. G, and MHP get through with us!

Quote Originally Posted by gymnation View Post
    Sorry guys. I couldn't get my pics done and posted today - we had some stuff going on surrounding my wife's radiation treatments. Nothing too serious, but enough to screw with my schedule. I'll get 'em up tomorrow evening. Thanks.
    Jim, I hope everything's okay. We'll be looking forward to seeing your pics when you get a chance to post them. Keep on keepin' on, brother. All of you guys in the Challenge are encouragements to me!

Quote Originally Posted by loomster2000 View Post
    Aaron, actually, they live in Escatawpa (I'm sure you know where that is). We usually visit back in Mobile and Escatawpa and Hurley in the summer. I'd love to get up with you then and train...especially at a World Gym. I'm glad to see that there are still some surviving that Planet Fitness did not eat up. I went home to Mobile one year and trained at the world gym there; the next year I went, the same gym was now Planet Fitness (a definite change in the atmosphere). I look forward to training with you. By then, we ought to be looking a lot better after Dave. Mr. G, and MHP get through with us!
    SOUNDS GOOD TO ME LOOMSTER JUST LET ME KNOW. THERES A NICE GYM IN MOBILE THAT ME AND MY FRIEND GO TO SOMETIMES CALLED OMNI FITNESS IT'S RIGHT ON AIRPORT BLVD. IT'S NOT A SHITTY PLANET FITNESS.LOOKING FORWARD TO IT
    AARON

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast