Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD INSPIRATIONAL TRANSFORMATION

I would like to ask Mr G or Dave a question.

By the time i get home from work (around 18.30) its time for my 5th meal but its also time to train, so what i did tonight i switched my 6th and 5th meal and had my probolic at 18.30, then at 19.00 had trac and then at 19.30 started training but felt quite sick since having the shake so close to training time, if its time to train and its time to have a meal what do you do? If i was to wait say 2 hours after the shake to train it would get pretty late

Thanks

Pan

Default MEAL VS. TRAINING

Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    I would like to ask Mr G or Dave a question.

By the time i get home from work (around 18.30) its time for my 5th meal but its also time to train, so what i did tonight i switched my 6th and 5th meal and had my probolic at 18.30, then at 19.00 had trac and then at 19.30 started training but felt quite sick since having the shake so close to training time, if its time to train and its time to have a meal what do you do? If i was to wait say 2 hours after the shake to train it would get pretty late

Thanks

Pan
    DO YOUR TRAINING FIRST AS YOUR BODY WILL BE UTILYZING FATS FOR ENERGY TO SUSTAIN YOUR WORKOUT YOUR MOST IMPORTANT MEAL WILL BE AFTER WORKOUT YOUR BODY BECOMES A SPONGE IT WILL ABSORB THE MOST AT THAT POINT.
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Default CARDIO WHAT KIND?

WALKIG IS BEST( NO RUNNING ),BIKE ELIPITICAL ARE ALL FINE

YOU ARE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB SOON YOU WILL HAVE THE BODY YOU ALWAYS WANTED. SUCCESS IS TAKING 1 MORE STEP.

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

CONGRATS TO MY BOY BIGGREDD! AND EVERYONE THAT MADE THE CUT! BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW BIGGREDD IS GOING TO WIN THIS HANDS DOWN!!!!

thanks man but i wouldnt go that far im going to do my best, i dont look at this as a contest but as a way for me and 7 other people to get in shape and bust our ass doing it.thanks again to mr. g and dave and everyone else for the support,good luck to everyone in the transformation.thanks again to intense 1 for the confidence and the support.

i wanted to know if we can season our food with sea salt, pepper, and garlic or is there anything we can use? thanks big red

Quote Originally Posted by biggredd View Post
    i wanted to know if we can season our food with sea salt, pepper, and garlic or is there anything we can use? thanks big red
    IIRC from when I did the first challenge most low-calorie/carb free condiments are fine. I used a lot of garlic powder, chilli powder other dried herbs to season my chicken, pepper and a bit of white vinegar for salads etc. Just make sure you read the labels.

Hopefully I am correct, the diet/training etc. have changed a little from last time but I am sure Dave or Mr.G will set you straight i f I am wrong.

biggredd,

Here is a question that was given to Dave from his "Q&A with Dave Palumbo" thread. On that thread, he advocates essentially the same diet he & Mr. G have given to us. Here is the question along with Dave's answer:

Q: What condiments do you recommend on this diet? Anything without carbs/sugar?

A: Correct. Soy Sauce, mustard, spices!

We'll see if Dave or Mr. G give us the final word on this.

BTW, I would encourage anyone (if they haven't already) to start at the beginning of Dave's Q&A forum and read it all the way through. It'll take some time because it is HUGE, but it's well worth the effort. You'll discover a ton of helpful information. I started at the beginning days ago and am still wading through it. I just read a few posts every time I have a chance. So far, I'm up to page 235 (WHEW!!!).

- Van L.

Great news: I told the owner of Flex Gym in Lakewood, Colorado about the challenge and my current situation, and he agreed to sponsor me for the duration! Please give a BIG shout out to Mark at Flex Gym of Colorado! Click here

i was wondering if everybody recieved there suppulements yet because i'm still waiting just wanted to know thanks big red

i was wondering if everybody recieved there suppulements yet because i'm still waiting just wanted to know thanks big red
    I'm still waiting too. I've been using another low carb protein powder, but no other bb supplements...

Quote Originally Posted by gymnation View Post
    Great news: I told the owner of Flex Gym in Lakewood, Colorado about the challenge and my current situation, and he agreed to sponsor me for the duration! Please give a BIG shout out to Mark at Flex Gym of Colorado! Click here

Congrats brother.

Default Mhp Rules

I'm still waiting too. I've been using another low carb protein powder, but no other bb supplements...
    Because i am not an official canditate for this challenge but i was allowed to tag along with you guys i went and purchased probolic and trac on wednesday, what can i say. MHP is the best brand i have taken to date.

Probolic actually feeds your muscles for hours on end and tastes so good and trac, gives you amazing pumps and does wonders for DOMS.

Put it this way, my wife has tried with me all the best brands of protein powder and hates them all, this is the first powder she has tasted and has loved & one of the main reasons she will follow the same diet i am is due to probolic.

Have a great Weekend Guys

Your brother

Pan

Because i am not an official canditate for this challenge but i was allowed to tag along with you guys i went and purchased probolic and trac on wednesday, what can i say. MHP is the best brand i have taken to date.

Probolic actually feeds your muscles for hours on end and tastes so good and trac, gives you amazing pumps and does wonders for DOMS.

Put it this way, my wife has tried with me all the best brands of protein powder and hates them all, this is the first powder she has tasted and has loved & one of the main reasons she will follow the same diet i am is due to probolic.

Have a great Weekend Guys

Your brother

Pan
    Good endorsement for the supps Pan. Have good weekend!

Mr G / Dave.

After only a few days on this amazing journey my weight is dropping and my cravings for carbs has diminished but i am afraid so has my bowel movement.

In Cyprus we have Psylium Husk, is it ok to take that?

Thank you in advance, you guys are doing an amazing job

Good endorsement for the supps Pan. Have good weekend!
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what to expect, something to look forward too....

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what to expect, something to look forward too....
    Oh, I'm already right there with you Pan . I'm going to stop at the store for some sugar-free Metamucil (a brand name here) tonight...

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast