Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 881

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD INSPIRATIONAL TRANSFORMATION

  1. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymnation View Post
    I'm still waiting too. I've been using another low carb protein powder, but no other bb supplements...
    I just received an email today from Ilir over at MHP. He was asking for my physical address (rather than a P.O. Box), so I assume that MHP was shipping them out today or either very soon. I can't wait to receive my stuff!

  2. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    Just a gentle reminder fellas, im here to helop you guys if you need any questions answered or anything.. if i can help in any way, shoot me a pm..

    heres some more "inspiration"

    Incline press 140 dbs

    Great Video Pearce...you recon thats us in 16 weeks?

  3. #88
    Super Moderator davidbb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Watch this space.....
    Posts
    3,650
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    Mr G / Dave.

    After only a few days on this amazing journey my weight is dropping and my cravings for carbs has diminished but i am afraid so has my bowel movement.

    In Cyprus we have Psylium Husk, is it ok to take that?

    Thank you in advance, you guys are doing an amazing job
    Psyllium Husks are essentially metamucil, most health food stores stock them pretty cheaply. I'm not sure if you have it in cyprus but here in the UK we have fybogel, which is basically a sugar free flavoured psyllium husk drink powder. You should be able to get it a most pharmacies.

  4. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    Just a gentle reminder fellas, im here to helop you guys if you need any questions answered or anything.. if i can help in any way, shoot me a pm..

    heres some more "inspiration"

    Incline press 140 dbs
    Jeff is a great source of encouragement. He made a significant transformation in the last MD challenge. He knows the ropes. Feel free to send him a PM (as he stated). He has already responded to a couple of mine.

  5. #90
    Beach Body gymnation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    lol thanks, thats you if you stay motivated and never give up!

    And thanks for the props loomster, if i can help im here, u kno where to get me
    Thanks Pearce. Very inspiring video. You've actually gained like, 80lbs or so since the challenge (and from contest shape)? Wow!
    Last edited by gymnation; December 23rd, 2007 at 01:52 AM. Reason: edit

  6. #91

    Default MOTIVATION//TRAINING ADVICE

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    Just a gentle reminder fellas, im here to helop you guys if you need any questions answered or anything.. if i can help in any way, shoot me a pm..

    heres some more "inspiration"

    Incline press 140 dbs

    JEFF THE MOOSE IS A GREAT SOUCE OF KNOWLEDGE AND MOTIVATION,CONSIDER THE MOOSE LIKE ONE OF US.

    NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

  7. #92

    Default

    Everyone following this diet should be on a FIBER supplement or you'll have trouble moving your bowels (since carb-free diets have very little fiiber in them). Additionally, Fiber supplements help to burn fat, keep your cholesterol levels down, and help maintain a healthy colon. Sugar-free Metamucil works fine (1 serving 2x per day). I sell a great fiber supplement called FIBERLYZE (sugar-free soluble and insoluble fiber)-- http://speciesnutrition.com/order/st...?idCategory=53

  8. #93
    Beach Body gymnation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    Everyone following this diet should be on a FIBER supplement or you'll have trouble moving your bowels (since carb-free diets have very little fiiber in them). Additionally, Fiber supplements help to burn fat, keep your cholesterol levels down, and help maintain a healthy colon. Sugar-free Metamucil works fine (1 serving 2x per day). I sell a great fiber supplement called FIBERLYZE (sugar-free soluble and insoluble fiber)-- http://speciesnutrition.com/order/st...?idCategory=53
    Thanks Dave. Does the fiber content essentially counter the carbs per serving? (sorry I posted this in the other thread first).

  9. #94

    Default

    All participants should be starting out with 45 min of low intensity cardio per day (keep your heart rate under 130bpm)- either first thing in the morning on empty stomach or immediately after weight training. If you must do it at another time of the day, that's fine too.

  10. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymnation View Post
    Thanks Dave. Does the fiber content essentially counter the carbs per serving? (sorry I posted this in the other thread first).
    The carbs are from FIBER (fiber is by definition a NON-ABSORBABLE carbohydrate).......so there's no need to worry about the carb count in the fiber. Just make sure that the flavoring system is not from sugar (sugar-free metamucil and Fiberlyze using sucralose).

  11. #96
    Beach Body gymnation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    The carbs are from FIBER (fiber is by definition a NON-ABSORBABLE carbohydrate).......so there's no need to worry about the carb count in the fiber. Just make sure that the flavoring system is not from sugar (sugar-free metamucil and Fiberlyze using sucralose).
    Thanks Dave. I'll start with sugar-free Metamucil, since I can't get Fiberlyze in this area. I'll likely order some Fiberlyze later.
    I guess I'm upping my cardio now too!!!

  12. #97

    Default TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE WEEK 1 PICS

    Here are my Week 1 pics. Merry Christmas....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #98

    Default

    Everyone, make sure to post your WEEK 1 photos!!!

  14. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    loom, my man, u got a big back bro! nice!
    Thanks, Jeff. Unfortunately, I got a big gut too. Hopefully I can loose the gut and keep the back. 1 week down, 15 to go (and I'm lovin' it).

  15. #100

    Default CARDIO

    EACH WEEK WE WILL INCREASE YOUR CARDIO AT THE LAST COUYPLE OF WEEKS YOU WILL BE DOING BETWEEN 2HRS-3HR4S

    YOU ARE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB
    LOOKS LIKE YOU FIND YOUR LITTLE ROCKY INSIDE YOU

    NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

  16. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    EACH WEEK WE WILL INCREASE YOUR CARDIO AT THE LAST COUYPLE OF WEEKS YOU WILL BE DOING BETWEEN 2HRS-3HR4S

    YOU ARE ALL DOING A GREAT JOB
    LOOKS LIKE YOU FIND YOUR LITTLE ROCKY INSIDE YOU

    NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!

    Wow! 2-3 hours of cardio a day? I'm definitely going to need to tap into my inner Balboa to get me to that point. NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP!

  17. #102

    Default MERRY CHRISTMAS

    KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TRANSFORMED YOUR BODIES YOU MUST TRANSFORM YOUR SOULS. CHRISTMAS IS A NEW BEGINNING A BIRTH OF JESUS. I WANT YOU TO WAKE UP EVERYDAY LIKE IT IS A BIRTH A NEW BEGINNING .EVERYTHING IS BEING TAKEN CARE OF BY THE MAN UPSTAIRS.
    NOW THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED TO LOVE YOURSELF PAY IT FORWARD.



    PEACE, LOVE AND SERENITY

    NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •