Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD INSPIRATIONAL TRANSFORMATION

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all u guys.... i"ll be posting my 1 week pics after work tomorrow.

Mr G / Dave

I have a question, before the question i would like to say a very merry christmas from cyprus to all of the the guys taking the challenge & to you dave / Mr G.

For the past few weeks my Blood pressure readings averaged out 155/100 and my blood pressure medication was changed from Diovan160mg to Co-Diovan 160 + 25mg (this has nothing to do with the challenge, i have been suffering from high blood pressure for years).

Yesterday Christmas day i was hospitalised for a day with readings of 191/110 and pulse 125. They gave me a pill to chew on (ropril 25) and was given an additional beta blocker (lobivon) to which brought down my pressure.

I was allowed to come today and i feel better. I was given instructions not to weight train till my blood pressure is stabalised and only to walk as exercise and have a diet low in sodium and choletsterol.

My question to you, given the above do i still follow the diet which consists of foods high in sodium and or cholesterol? I am just worried about the contents of the above in the eggs and probolic.

I may not be official in this challenge but i have a great determination of seeing this through even though i cant weight train and the only supplement i can take is probolic.

God Bless from Cyprus

Pan

Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    Mr G / Dave

I have a question, before the question i would like to say a very merry christmas from cyprus to all of the the guys taking the challenge & to you dave / Mr G.

For the past few weeks my Blood pressure readings averaged out 155/100 and my blood pressure medication was changed from Diovan160mg to Co-Diovan 160 + 25mg (this has nothing to do with the challenge, i have been suffering from high blood pressure for years).

Yesterday Christmas day i was hospitalised for a day with readings of 191/110 and pulse 125. They gave me a pill to chew on (ropril 25) and was given an additional beta blocker (lobivon) to which brought down my pressure.

I was allowed to come today and i feel better. I was given instructions not to weight train till my blood pressure is stabalised and only to walk as exercise and have a diet low in sodium and choletsterol.

My question to you, given the above do i still follow the diet which consists of foods high in sodium and or cholesterol? I am just worried about the contents of the above in the eggs and probolic.

I may not be official in this challenge but i have a great determination of seeing this through even though i cant weight train and the only supplement i can take is probolic.

God Bless from Cyprus

Pan
    Our thoughts are with you Pan. Do what you need to do to stay healthy. Stay in the game, at least in spirit, no matter what. You're a very positive guy!

Mr G / Dave

God Bless from Cyprus

Pan
    Pan, brother, I am sorry to hear this news. I agree with Jim. You need to do what you need to do to keep yourself healthy. That's Priority #1. But I'm glad to see your drive and determination. Like Rocky said, "It's not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and still keep going." We'll be praying that you can recover and get back to the program as quickly as possible. Your motivation motivates me!

Default U4ea

Hey Dave i'm wondering whats up w/ the U4ea product from pure life?? is it a supp worth giving a try for a little pick me up?

Default week 1 pics

Previous | Next

In this photo:

Previous | Next

In this photo:

Previous | Next

In this photo:

Previous | Next

In this photo:

Previous | Next

In this photo:

here are my one week photos.
    hope you all had a good christmas..

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdilorenzo View Post

here are my one week photos.
    hope you all had a good christmas..
    Looking good for week one Chris - except for the Red Sox hat of course!
    I'll have mine posted tomorrow everyone...

Default Week 1 Progress Pics

Good Morning to all, because I started the challenge 3 days late here are my 1 week progress pictures. Even though I have only had 3 good work outs Mr G's Mantra of never give up and diet is 85 % of the success here spurred me on.

Last night I had a machine hooked on me and took my blood pressure every 20 mins, rather than feeling sorry for myself I sat down and read all the entries for the last MHP Transformation (all 55 pages of them :-) ) and the positive energy spurred me on to finish this challenge off with you guys.

One thing that really stuck into my mind was Daveís posting when he said that posting your progress pictures is very important, keeps you motivated and accountable for something - and accountability and motivation is one thing that I need and I WILL FINISH THIS CHALLENGE.

Itís only when we start viewing "problems" as challengesí that we really grow and move on, thanks for your support guys and here is week 1
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good Morning to all, because I started the challenge 3 days late here are my 1 week progress pictures. Even though I have only had 3 good work outs Mr G's Mantra of never give up and diet is 85 % of the success here spurred me on.

Last night I had a machine hooked on me and took my blood pressure every 20 mins, rather than feeling sorry for myself I sat down and read all the entries for the last MHP Transformation (all 55 pages of them :-) ) and the positive energy spurred me on to finish this challenge off with you guys.

One thing that really stuck into my mind was Daveís posting when he said that posting your progress pictures is very important, keeps you motivated and accountable for something - and accountability and motivation is one thing that I need and I WILL FINISH THIS CHALLENGE.

Itís only when we start viewing "problems" as challengesí that we really grow and move on, thanks for your support guys and here is week 1
    Amen, Pan! Now that's motivation....

Default DIET/LOWERING BLOOD PRESSURE/SAFE

Mr G / Dave

PAN YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE WILL GO DOWN AS A RESULT OF THIS DIET
    PHYSIOLYGICALLY AND YOUR ATTITUDE WILL ALSO MAKE IT GO DOWN
    IN YOU WORLD EVERYTHING IS PERFECT,YOU ARE PERFECT .THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESURE IS THE VERY REASON YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THIS PROGRAM.I HAVE TRAINED 1000'S OF PEOPLE WITH HIGH PRESSURE AND DIABETES AND AFTER FOLLOWING THIS PROGRAM THEY WERE CURED.

YOU DONT HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ANY MORE YOUR BODY DOES BUT YOU DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless from Cyprus

Pan
    NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Default DIET/LOWERING BLOOD PRESSURE/SAFE

Mr G / Dave

God Bless from Cyprus

Pan
    THIS DIET IS LOW IN SODIUM AND CHOLESTROL THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS THE VERY REASON YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THIS DIET AND EXERCISE PROGRAM.STRESS CAUSES BLOOD PRESSURE TO ELEVATE SO BE RELAX MAKE BELIEVE YOU ARE IN TAHITI EVERY DAY.

YOUR BODY HAS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE BUT YOU DONT

bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Here are my week 1 pics; sorry they're a bit late (at least I didn't Photoshop 'em!). That spaced out, stupid look on my face is due to the fact that it was at 6am, LOL.:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...1&d=1198781657
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    you have good sized calves gymnation, and there doesnt seem to be much fat on your quads, way to go brother... never give up..
    Thanks Man. I've only begun to fight!

Dear Jeff

Thanks for supporting us all - your the man, not me...

Have a great day.

Red face PICS

WE NEED YOUR MEASUMENTS EACH WEEK AND YOUR BEGINING MEASURMENTS COPARED TO YOUR CURRENT.

KEEP IT GOING YOU ARE ALL WINNERS YOU ARE DOING GREAT.
    EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE.

bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Red face PICS

WE NEED YOUR MEASUMENTS EACH WEEK AND YOUR BEGINING MEASURMENTS COPARED TO YOUR CURRENT.

bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Red face PICS

bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast