Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD INSPIRATIONAL TRANSFORMATION

Arrow MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD INSPIRATIONAL TRANSFORMATION

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE LOST HOPE WITH THEIR BODY ,HEALTH AND LIFE. DAVE AND I MAKE A COMFORTABLE LIVING RESTORING CLIENTS BODY SOUL AND MIND FOR THIS,WE FEEL VERY FORTUNATE AND HUMBLED AT THE SAME TIME.

SO WE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE BACK AND HELP 4 PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE MOST HARDSHIPS. WE WILL PICK NEW GROUP EVERY 16 WEEKS
    AND POST THEIR DIETS AND WORKOUTS AND PICTURES UP EACH WEEK.

THRU THESE INDIVIDUALS OTHERS WILL BE GIVEN HOPE AND A SPARK AND LIGHT UP THE ROCKY INSIDE THEM. LIFE IS HOPE AND HOPE IS LIFE.
    SO PLEASE POST YOUR STORIES AND WE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!SUCCESS IS JUST TAKING ONE MORE STEP

Please use this thread to submit your stories and photos for potential selection to be a part of the 2008 Transformation.

Good luck to you all
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

YO Philly! "Your gonna eat lightning, & your gonna crap thunder!"

3 years ago, I was diagnosed with a unnamed neuromuscular disease that's metabolic. It results in Rhabdomyolytis like symptoms with CPK levels in the thousands. For years I couldn't workout. Doctor's orders. Recently I notice it is exasperated by high intensity leg training only. This condition requires me have a diet compose of more carbs than proteins. See my story below for more info.

**MY STORY**
    Three years ago I tried to take my life back by quitting smoking, eating right and weight training. I wanted to rebuild the body. A long story short, I wound up in the hospital twice with CPK levels first at 6,500 and the second time at 53,000! I was diagnosed with some unnamed neuromuscular disease that's metabolic and deals with turning food to energy. It would completely ATROPHY my muscles and I'd waste. Exercise would just make it happen faster. Anyway, I was told to forget about exercise, especially weight lifting. I lapsed back to my old ways after being dealt this blow. I wasted to a very malnourished looking & unhealthy 130 lbs. at 5'7.
    On 6/1/2006, I said to hell with it. It's my life. If doctors can't / won't help me work this out then I'll go it alone. That day I quit smoking and started working out everyday with VERY light weights on a resistant rod system. Every day I worked every muscle group with very little weight. Overtime I added a LITTLE more weight. Later I added an extra set.
    In 11/06 I decided to take on the ultimate test, I got a serious home gym and crossed over to using cables and free weights. This was what doctors said would do me in. I went full throttle, which led to another set back in 12/06. My CPK levels hit 6,100 and another hospital stay. I had to stop training for a month!
    In February, against doctor's orders and family wishes, I started training again. I started out the way I did in June. I did a little bit and a little bit more each day. By mid March I was lifting pretty heavy, and training every day. I've kept my levels below 200. Plus, I started gaining muscle.
    I hired Dave Pulcinella to be my bodybuilding sensei/nutrition in May. I joined a gym and got PT as well. Recently, my PT quit on me b/c I can't afford him. My wife's real ill and her medical bills come first. All I could offer him was $20 cash an hour.
    So here I am today, still training. I feel great and stronger. Nothing is going to stop me!
    I've been busting my hump for months working out. Up to 156 and trying to get bigger. All that gym time is starting to show a little. Recently, I did have 2 set backs on 9/10 I reached 7352 and on 10/08/2007 I reached 5573. A few days after each incident my CPK totals went back to normal. Both occurred during weeks I did not follow my diet strictly. The best doctors at University Of Pennsylvania just blow me off & say "well, don't exercise" They have an idea what the cause is, but Dr. Lauren Elman, who is the head of the neuromuscular dept. at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, told me medical technology is currently unable to diagnose my disease. She said it is a metabolic muscular myopathy. They were originally convinced it was a form of MD and even signed me up with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. That was a scary period. But later the muscle stains came back negative. So I'm in this limbo state.

BTW, thanks to Dave & John so much. I love No Bull Radio w/ the Muscle Mob. It makes me laugh and informs me every day. It put a BIG smile on my face. Thank you both soooo much.

Default EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE/MR.G

Quote Originally Posted by tgumpper View Post
    3 years ago, I was diagnosed with a unnamed neuromuscular disease that's metabolic. It results in Rhabdomyolytis like symptoms with CPK levels in the thousands. For years I couldn't workout. Doctor's orders. Recently I notice it is exasperated by high intensity leg training only. This condition requires me have a diet compose of more carbs than proteins. See my story below for more info.

**MY STORY**
    Three years ago I tried to take my life back by quitting smoking, eating right and weight training. I wanted to rebuild the body. A long story short, I wound up in the hospital twice with CPK levels first at 6,500 and the second time at 53,000! I was diagnosed with some unnamed neuromuscular disease that's metabolic and deals with turning food to energy. It would completely ATROPHY my muscles and I'd waste. Exercise would just make it happen faster. Anyway, I was told to forget about exercise, especially weight lifting. I lapsed back to my old ways after being dealt this blow. I wasted to a very malnourished looking & unhealthy 130 lbs. at 5'7.
    On 6/1/2006, I said to hell with it. It's my life. If doctors can't / won't help me work this out then I'll go it alone. That day I quit smoking and started working out everyday with VERY light weights on a resistant rod system. Every day I worked every muscle group with very little weight. Overtime I added a LITTLE more weight. Later I added an extra set.
    In 11/06 I decided to take on the ultimate test, I got a serious home gym and crossed over to using cables and free weights. This was what doctors said would do me in. I went full throttle, which led to another set back in 12/06. My CPK levels hit 6,100 and another hospital stay. I had to stop training for a month!
    In February, against doctor's orders and family wishes, I started training again. I started out the way I did in June. I did a little bit and a little bit more each day. By mid March I was lifting pretty heavy, and training every day. I've kept my levels below 200. Plus, I started gaining muscle.
    I hired Dave Pulcinella to be my bodybuilding sensei/nutrition in May. I joined a gym and got PT as well. Recently, my PT quit on me b/c I can't afford him. My wife's real ill and her medical bills come first. All I could offer him was $20 cash an hour.
    So here I am today, still training. I feel great and stronger. Nothing is going to stop me!
    I've been busting my hump for months working out. Up to 156 and trying to get bigger. All that gym time is starting to show a little. Recently, I did have 2 set backs on 9/10 I reached 7352 and on 10/08/2007 I reached 5573. A few days after each incident my CPK totals went back to normal. Both occurred during weeks I did not follow my diet strictly. The best doctors at University Of Pennsylvania just blow me off & say "well, don't exercise" They have an idea what the cause is, but Dr. Lauren Elman, who is the head of the neuromuscular dept. at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, told me medical technology is currently unable to diagnose my disease. She said it is a metabolic muscular myopathy. They were originally convinced it was a form of MD and even signed me up with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. That was a scary period. But later the muscle stains came back negative. So I'm in this limbo state.

BTW, thanks to Dave & John so much. I love No Bull Radio w/ the Muscle Mob. It makes me laugh and informs me every day. It put a BIG smile on my face. Thank you both soooo much.
    PLEASE CONTACT MR. G CALL ME (516)541-2516 YOUR BODY HAS THESE SYMPTOMS; BUT YOU DON'T!!
    NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP!
    Last edited by Dave P; November 25th, 2007 at 10:22 PM.
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Just want say good luck to everyone entering this transformation! I will be here on behalf of MHP to answer any product, or general questions you may have.

Best of Luck!

I am a 33 year old male and I come from the island of Cyprus. Hiding behind a key board just does not cut it any more – I need to say it as it is – once and for all if I am ever going to live past the age of 40.

I am over weight (with a body fat percentage of 30-35%), I suffer from high blood pressure, I have high uric acid levels and I have fatty liver. All these effects have been brought about by one thing and one thing alone – poor diet choices, yo-yo dieting, lack of exercise and I have only one person to blame and that is me. I cant climb a flight of stairs without my knees burning and me fighting for air.

I lack the discipline to follow things out; I have a lovely wife and a 3 ½ year old daughter to which I should be a role model, a pillar of strength and yet the way I am going my daughter will end up coming home one day teary eyed crying about someone has just made fun of her FAT father. And that will just kill me. It won’t be too long when my daughter will turn round and say “dad, you eat all these bad choices – why should I eat healthy??” and then it will be a downward slope for her too just like her father. I cant let that happen

For once in my life I really want to be held accountable for something – its not about receiving free supplements for 16 weeks or being handed out free nutritional and exercise information, but its been part of a team for 16 weeks, knowing that if I cheat, I will not only be cheating myself or my family, but I will be cheating my team, for once I post a weekly progress picture that Clearly shows that I have not stuck to the program – then I will have let them down.

We all have that love that light burning deep within each and every one of us, our true self, but I have taken my body through so many years of abuse (bad eating – gauging fists of diet pills) that I have destroyed my body and my spirit, I have built a big wall around that inner light and it just cant shine through no more, help me bring that wall down brick by brick over the course of the 16 weeks – allow me to be accountable to something – to belong to a team and I wont let you down.

What ever the outcome I just want to say a big thank you to dave, john, Mr G and mhp for giving out this priceless transformation challenge, for if only we manage to change only one persons life in this short time lived then when time finally arrives for us to depart we can go out as champions and you 4 guys are definitely that.

God Bless from Cyprus

Pan

Default Will’s Testimony

Will’s Testimony

The year was 1978, I was born in Vietnam and shortly after the war had ended my family and I came to America. As a child, I grew up poor and discontent with life. These circumstances made me a bitter and angry person. As a child, I blamed all my misery on God. My hatred for God ran deep within me that it even led me to raise my fist towards heaven and curse the God I didn’t know.
    I grew up in a Christian home. I was taught the Biblical Stories and how we should live as Christian people. But those words and stories were meaningless to me and my attendance to church was solely to please my father.
    As my frustrations with life increased, I began to set my ways in a rebellious lifestyle. I simply chose to live my life the way I saw fit. I chose drugs, drinking, stealing, robbery, gambling, fighting, and revenge as my way of living. Everything I did was chaotic to me and those around me, but these were the choices I made to fulfill my emptiness.
    As eternal fate would see it, one day, while driving down the road with some friends we crashed head-on into the side of an industrial truck. The car came to a dead stop and I saw my life flash in front of me. I remember them placing me onto the ambulance bed and at that moment the only thing that came to my mind was death. I knew in my heart, that if died there on that ambulance bed I would be going straight to Hell. And an overcoming fear came over me and I asked God that if He allowed me to make it through I would change my life for Him.
    But not even a month after that serious situation, I got back into drugs, drinking, and everything else, but this time around I got into these things much deeper. My earlier promise to God was just a sad joke. I became worse and worse over time.
    Then out of nowhere, towards the end of high school a light would begin to shine from God. Something inside me would begin to transform my very being. I became motivated to do less drugs and alcohol. I even devoted some efforts to schooling. It paid off and I saw my way to community college then eventually to a university.
    I excelled in school, had a beautiful girlfriend, started bodybuilding to repair my beaten down body, went back to church, and was climbing the corporate ladder at work. I thought I had it all at the time, so I thought to myself, “Why do I even need the Lord.” This self-righteous attitude didn’t last long and I got back into drugs and drinking.
    But you know, God does work in mysterious ways. It was a cold winter’s night, my friend and I decided to go out drinking. On our way back home, my friend lost control of the car on the icy road at over 90 miles-per-hour. As the vehicle lost control, I saw myself in that same situation almost ten years ago. I said to myself there is no way I am getting out of this one again for God had already given me a chance and I walked away from it. I gave up and accepted the fact that I was on my way to Hell. Needless to say, God was again mercifully to me and that night I walked away from a crash that some claimed should have killed me.
    From that point on, everything that this world had to offer me would eventually lose its worth. Power, wealth, and worldly success meant nothing. How could it compare with the very value of my soul? God showed me that nothing from drinking to the mighty dollar was ever going to satisfy my soul.
    Eventually, I could no longer run from God. His Spirit weighed heavily on my soul. Day by day, He was convicting me of my sins and showed me the need for His forgiveness and grace. Eventually, I came to confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
    Today, I live a more glorious life than I ever dreamed possible. He has given me a new life out here in California. A renew vigor, a healthier body, my own business but most importantly a NEW SOUL. I still have to fight sin everyday and deal with life’s problems, but now I live life with a victorious and joyful attitude because of the full knowledge that Christ has forgiven all my sins.
    You could call me a fool for not seeing the many signs from God. But I learned from the Holy Bible that I was always spiritual dead and had no power within myself to ever respond to the Gospel of Christ. I learned it was never within me to “change or make that decision for Christ,” but it is the sole Will and Power of God that saves people.
    As Ephesians 2:8 proclaims; “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.”
    In closing, I know that the Lord used bodybuilding to help me become a more focused and mentally stronger person and I used that same mentality I learned from training to run my business today. I am 29 years of age now (as of October 31, 1978) and always told myself and friends that I would like to compete once before I hit the tender age of 30. It is becoming increasingly harder to do so and I need some type of motivation. I have been a natural all my life and started from a weight of 135 pounds and today I am 205 pounds (mostly fat, LOL). My passion for bodybuilding was so strong I got my AA in Exercise Science and focused many of my classes around Weight Training Theory and Nutrition. For me, it is now about a new motivation. Thanks for taking the time to read my story MD!

My MHP Team MD Transformation Contest Story

As a teenager in the late 80's, times were great. My friends and I loved hanging out at a former powerlifter's backyard weight room. None of us had time for football because we loved to stay under the weights too much. We would joke, laugh, cut up, and push and pull ever-increasing poundages. I saw myself grow and grow as I ate cans of tuna and downed blenders of Joe Weider's Dynamic Muscle Builder (yeah, those were the days). In my senior year, I was voted "Best Physique" at my high school. As I said, times were great.

After high school, I went into the Navy. Upon completion of Basic Training, I served 1 year in Pensacole, FL, and the next 3 years in Guam. I was excited to find fellow gym rats in both places. In my first year in Guam, I worked, trained, and tanned either by the pool or at the beach. Again, life was great. All this time, I saw my muscles continue to expand (especially the development in my delts and lats).

In my second year in Guam, I flew back home to Mobile, AL, and married my sweetheart. I flew back to Guam and she later joined me there. In my first few months of marriage, I tended to neglect my wife for the gym. Of course, I had a lot to learn in regard to married life. However, instead of balancing married life and gym life, I swung the pendulum hard the other way. I eventually found my hands preoccupied more with pizza and the remote control than barbells or dumbells.

It was at this time that something happened to me physically that would not be properly diagnosed and treated for some 3 years. I began to balloon and swell remarkably fast. I outgrew all of my pants and had to buy new ones. And the amazing thing was that I would even outgrow my new ones in just a matter of weeks. Something was wrong here and it was more than just a bad diet and sedentary lifestyle. I ballooned from a 34" to a 42" waistline. I would hold at 42" and at times expand to 44" before dropping back down to 42". After transferring to Adak, AK, I had some blood work done and it was discovered that I had a severe case of hypothyroidism. I have since been on varying doses of Synthroid.

From that time on, my weight, discipline, and thyroid levels have all been in flux. I have had good stretches where I have been consistent in bodybuilding and weight training and seen good results, only to then go back to what was. For all of the good stretches I have had, probably the best was when I was stationed at NSA and trained at Kevin Levrone's World Gym in Millersville, MD. The atmosphere was wonderful in that gym (loud grunting and all!). I reduced my bodyfat and was able to fit into some 36" pants, while at the same time being able to get a double on the bench with 405 and squatting into the upper 500's.

I have fallen a long way since those days. Fluctuating thyroid levels and lack of discipline and motivation have taken their toll. But still, the desire to be lean and muscular is there. I want to break through my previously best level of muscularity, strength, and conditioning and go much farther. I am confident that if I were to selected for the MHP Team MD Transformation Challenge, I would have all I need to reach that goal- the expertise, the motivation, the nutrition, and the supplements. It would thrill me to see what 16 weeks and all of these tools could acomplish with my body, which already has a good foundation of muscle somewhere beneath all those layers of adipose tissue.

I have included a picture of me back in my "Best Physique" days in high school and a picture of me today. Thank you for considering me for the MHP Team MD Transformation Challenge.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MHP Transformation
    I hope i am posting this in the right spot this is my 1st time on the message boards.My name is Lucia Ruiz My fiance told me about this transformation and i know how much it would mean to him to be a part of this MHP tranformation.His name is Chris Dilorenzo he is 24 he is into body building big time He has every M D mag. We have been together for going on six yrs.when i first meet him he was 5% body fat at 150lbs.well he tried to mantain that but of course things change he was always trying out new diets.atkins, body for life.etc...
    He had a good family to support him in every diet or workout he did, but in 2004 everyting changed his parents split his mom and his sister moved out. Chris and I also moved out his father would not leave the house we tried to go about our lives.At this time chris was working at vitiman world where he has been for five yrs. In January of 05 we asked his father to come and stay with us in our apartment. His father and his mother had not spoken in over a yr. except for court.she had moved on got a boyfriend but was always there for her kids. chris and his parents were very close so it was really hard for him during all of this.
    Then on Sunday Feb 20th 2005 Chris and I were running late for work his dad had been sleeping on our couch and chris and his father were going to start there diet together on monday,so he asked chris for money so he could go and buy the chicken.
    Well it was about 1:30 when i talked to chris he had just talked to his mom who was going to bring him lunch,but she told him she had to run to the police station because the night before there father had keyed her car.
    IT was about 2:30 and chris kept trying to call me but it was hard to answer my phone during lunch rush,When i finally was able to answer my phone i heard the the most horrible thing ever.Chris was outside with the cops waiting for me.
    Chris's mom had been shot 3 times in the head by there father, chris 's sister was sitting right next to her mom in the car while it happened she watched her mom die. It was all so hard on chris we had to fight for custody of his sister take parenting classes have social services at our house every friday.He got so caught up with trying to be strong for his sister and trying to hide how he really felt.that it was showing in the way he ate . we moved to florida in 2006 he then decided to try dieting again but like i said with work and taking care of a teenger and having 4 people living in a house that eat notthing but junk food it is kinda hard. But like i said chris has always been big into bodybuilding and reading his magazines and books.In Sept of this year chris went to a seminar that Dave Palumbo was speaking at,when he came back from that he was excited i guess Dave talked about all the things chris belives in. He listens to all the shows on monday night he ordered daves protein powder and etc...
    He really deserves this more than anything so please help him get his old self back he now weighs 210 lbs i love him no matter what he looks like but he is not happy with the way he looks. I know that he can do this and i would like him to have that chance
    Thank You
    Lucia Ruiz

Default working out for the past 5year and not getting no where to fast

hi my name is Luis quinones I have been working out for the past 5 year and I am not getting no where to fast and I did all type of workout and i am starting to get piss off but I will not give up my good friend max told me about the contest so I saw the contest what you had last year and it blow my mind the 4 people you guy pick was fat and now they look so good and that what i want to look and feel good about my self and if you pick my that will be the best birthday gift in the world right now i am 210 lb i want to be 180lb cut i have problem building my back, arm, and side /back delt and get the fat off my belly so i hope to you soon the link will have my pic for

This message was sent from a T-Mobile wireless phone.
    .AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; }
    Last edited by y2lhellfire; November 29th, 2007 at 04:27 PM.

I'm here if you guys need any help or support. Just let me know. Change is tough at first and support in the begining is vital.

Default 2008 MD Transformation Challenge

I started lifting weights (I wouldn't even call it bodybuilding at that point) about 8 years ago. I had just graduated from high school and was battling the fat-guy self image. I continued lifting weights throughout college, I saw some results but they were never as dramatic as the results of friends or those crazy ads in the magazines.

It wasn't until I had graduated from college that I say that I actually began bodybuilding. I was reading the basic magazines Muscle and Fitness and Flex, chasing all those new fad routines hoping to see amazingly fast results. Of course I never maintained a routine long enough before switching programs to see any true differences.

Now I have more experience under my belt, but still feel like I am only sitting the bench in the iron game. I have committed to a program that I felt would bring about the dramatic growth and development I hoped to see in my physique. I have been very consistent going to the gym religiously, trying to eat well (but I know my diet is severely lacking).
    I am currently 26 years old, 220 pounds, and have a double digit bodyfat percentage (last time I had it measured, it was about 18%).

My girlfriend of six years and I recently broke up, but instead of letting it get me down and affect my bodybuilding goals I am taking all that energy and focusing it all into getting the dominating size and best conditioning possible. My ex-girlfriend was never truly supportive of my goals for my physique; she was the prototypical outsider looking in with disgust over
    the sheer size and bulging veins depicted in the magazines. I can remember a couple times where she would tell me that I should stop lifting weights and focus more on cardio.

I never had any delusions about becoming as big as Ronnie Coleman or dethroning Mr. Olympia, but I do have a great desire to build the best possible physique I can. I am fully dedicated to making any changes and pouring in as much time, blood, sweat, and tears necessary to accomplish my bodybuilding goals. I am truly chomping at the bit hoping that I will be one of the people chosen to work with Dave Palumbo, Mr. G, and Victor Martinez. One of the biggest inspirations and motivational tools I use in my training is watching the DVD "The Road to the Olympia" and watching the MDTV clips "In the Trenches". I remember watching Victor Martinez and Kai Greene working arms in one episode and watching Desmond Miller totally kill back in another series. It would be surreal for me to work with these amazing figures of bodybuilding.

I know that training is only one aspect of building a great physique, and my diet has been my downfall. I know that being given the chance to work with Dave Palumbo would give me a better understanding of a bodybuilding diet and I would finally be able to see my abs!

I know my goals are very ambitious ... looking to pack on more and more muscle and getting shredded at the same time, but I am totally focused on making my physique the best it can possibly be and willing to hand over everything to Dave, Mr. G, and Victor to make it happen.

Spotter

Default 2008 MD Transformation Challenge

Hello My name is marques and im 24 years old. Im a huge fan of MD, i check every day for updates in the "in the trenches" section. I want the muscle, i want the bodybuilder look and i know i could achieve that with the right guidance. i've always been athletic throughout high school and now into college. Played football in high school and college, ran track as well. I've even done a few powerlifting meets. Now im just interested in reaching my physiques potential that i know is there. A while back i really focused on eating how i thought i should and i trained the way i always had and I lost 66lbs, but in november my foot was ran over by a car so i couldn't do anything for 7 months so i gained weight back and lost strength. Now that im walking and lifting again i'd like to have a chance to get my body to where i wanna be, im interested in obtaining overall health and even stepping on stage one day. The discipline and drive is there, i just simply lack the knowledge to know how to eat and suppliment correctly. I'd really like to achieve my goals through the 2008 MD Transformation challenge and hopefully show others in a similar position that they can do the same
    Last edited by badrock; November 29th, 2007 at 09:36 PM.

so many moving stories, the best of luck to everyone that is entering,

Default PICS

PLEASE POST YOUR PICS WITH YOUR STORY BY THIS WEEKEND WE WILL ONLY PIC PEOPLE WHO SUPPLY PICS.IF YOU NEED HELP JUST LET US KNOW.

THANKYOU M RG

EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Default Picture for 2008 Transformation Challenge

I was not able to edit my previous post to include this photo:

Contestants will be chosen in the next few days.............get your stories in! You must post photos as well.

Sorry i didnt know i had to post a pic. Here is a pic of chris dilorenzo in reguards to the post i did a few days ago.
    Thank you for your time,
    MHP Transformation
    I hope i am posting this in the right spot this is my 1st time on the message boards.My name is Lucia Ruiz My fiance told me about this transformation and i know how much it would mean to him to be a part of this MHP tranformation.His name is Chris Dilorenzo he is 24 he is into body building big time He has every M D mag. We have been together for going on six yrs.when i first meet him he was 5% body fat at 150lbs.well he tried to mantain that but of course things change he was always trying out new diets.atkins, body for life.etc...
    He had a good family to support him in every diet or workout he did, but in 2004 everyting changed his parents split his mom and his sister moved out. Chris and I also moved out his father would not leave the house we tried to go about our lives.At this time chris was working at vitiman world where he has been for five yrs. In January of 05 we asked his father to come and stay with us in our apartment. His father and his mother had not spoken in over a yr. except for court.she had moved on got a boyfriend but was always there for her kids. chris and his parents were very close so it was really hard for him during all of this.
    Then on Sunday Feb 20th 2005 Chris and I were running late for work his dad had been sleeping on our couch and chris and his father were going to start there diet together on monday,so he asked chris for money so he could go and buy the chicken.
    Well it was about 1:30 when i talked to chris he had just talked to his mom who was going to bring him lunch,but she told him she had to run to the police station because the night before there father had keyed her car.
    IT was about 2:30 and chris kept trying to call me but it was hard to answer my phone during lunch rush,When i finally was able to answer my phone i heard the the most horrible thing ever.Chris was outside with the cops waiting for me.
    Chris's mom had been shot 3 times in the head by there father, chris 's sister was sitting right next to her mom in the car while it happened she watched her mom die. It was all so hard on chris we had to fight for custody of his sister take parenting classes have social services at our house every friday.He got so caught up with trying to be strong for his sister and trying to hide how he really felt.that it was showing in the way he ate . we moved to florida in 2006 he then decided to try dieting again but like i said with work and taking care of a teenger and having 4 people living in a house that eat notthing but junk food it is kinda hard. But like i said chris has always been big into bodybuilding and reading his magazines and books.In Sept of this year chris went to a seminar that Dave Palumbo was speaking at,when he came back from that he was excited i guess Dave talked about all the things chris belives in. He listens to all the shows on monday night he ordered daves protein powder and etc...
    He really deserves this more than anything so please help him get his old self back he now weighs 210 lbs i love him no matter what he looks like but he is not happy with the way he looks. I know that he can do this and i would like him to have that chance
    Thank You
    Lucia Ruiz
    Lucia Ruiz

Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast