Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD INSPIRATIONAL TRANSFORMATION

THIS IS MEE.... RICk ...

i am 20years old and i am from PERU. i stated working out when i was 16 years old because my older brother used to go to the gym that is why i wanted to go to the gym. i used to work out in my house because i bougth some weigths i started to work my chest because the machne that i had was a bench press. and some dombells. i did every thing wrong so i ask my brother to put me in the gym with him . we don't get along each other so it was a good time for me to talk alot more with him . my father lef me when i was 3 weeks of born because he came to united states to get a better life for us . then my mother came to america with my older brother when i was 6 years old . the only thing i remenber about my older brother is that i used to play with him whe he was 16 yeasr old. he is 27 now . i wait 6 years to come to united states. i was staying with my other older brother . i came here and everything was different . i was very small i didn't get a long with every body in my family . that why i tought was a good idea go to the gym with my brother to get along with him. but its wasn't like that. he went with me but only ones. he left me there by my self i used to see him . but he used to work out but him self . i meet a friend there who knew was doing. he touth who to work out . but the only thing the grew in my body it was my chest i looked wear my friends used to telling that hey ricardo .. you need to stop working out your chest and they used to make fun of me. it was bad beacsue i did looked wear with no amrs and alot of chest i dont know ... i was working out for 2 years like that and i did not get any results . it was a lost of time but you know what i did not care i always said the i want to be 1 of ther 100 persons in the beach healthy and i tougth i looked good i did not care because my friend only like to drink and smoke weed so i wanted to be different just be healthy. i had a operation in my apendise so i lose a lot of weigthi when back but very thin . i got a job in a vitamin store called THE

Default MEE.. RICARDO . MY STORY

THIS IS MEE.... RICk ...

I AM SORRY I HAD TO PLACE IT AGAID BECAUSE I MADE A MISSTAKE IN THE SAVING . BECAUSE I DID NOT FINISH ... SORRY ....

i am 20years old and i am from PERU. i stated working out when i was 16 years old because my older brother used to go to the gym that is why i wanted to go to the gym. i used to work out in my house because i bougth some weigths i started to work my chest because the machne that i had was a bench press. and some dombells. i did every thing wrong so i ask my brother to put me in the gym with him . we don't get along each other so it was a good time for me to talk alot more with him . my father lef me when i was 3 weeks of born because he came to united states to get a better life for us . then my mother came to america with my older brother when i was 6 years old . the only thing i remenber about my older brother is that i used to play with him whe he was 16 yeasr old. he is 27 now . i wait 6 years to come to united states. i was staying with my other older brother . i came here and everything was different . i was very small i didn't get a long with every body in my family . that why i tought was a good idea go to the gym with my brother to get along with him. but its wasn't like that. he went with me but only ones. he left me there by my self i used to see him . but he used to work out but him self . i meet a friend there who knew was doing. he touth who to work out . but the only thing the grew in my body it was my chest i looked wear my friends used to telling that hey ricardo .. you need to stop working out your chest and they used to make fun of me. it was bad beacsue i did looked wear with no amrs and alot of chest i dont know ... i was working out for 2 years like that and i did not get any results . it was a lost of time but you know what i did not care i always said the i want to be 1 of ther 100 persons in the beach healthy and i tougth i looked good i did not care because my friend only like to drink and smoke weed so i wanted to be different just be healthy. i had a operation in my apendise so i lose a lot of weigthi when back but very thin . i got a job in a vitamin store called THE VITAMIN SHOPPE. i learned alot of thing of how to workout and vitamins and i relaize the everything i did was wrong , so i stared look in the internet about nutrition and all that i start to take weigth gainers but i don't see any results i thing i only have the strench in the gym for all this years pasted the my body is used to it .... my other friend told me about ANABOL 5 from is a capsule the play i thing with your protein i dont thing it worked for me i stared to use creatine worked nat to good to me . i started to work with other friend and i see they are getting big but not me . is funny because i train them and they get results but not me ... is very frustrated for me they get big just by protein and cratine and not me the i used alot of thing ... may be i iam doing somthing wrong .... i dont know but the only thing i know is the i am going to reach my goal but i dont know how .... but i am going to do it .. . but bbrother had a accident he can not work out any more . i just want to show him that i can do it .. for him and for me .... but i just need professional help to reach my goal probably with a mass and fit body that the medium shitrs fitting me i can get my family a better life i dont know may be i am just dreaming to much ... . I JUST WANT PROFESIONAL HELP . AND I THING THE MHP GROUP CAN HELP ME LISTEN I EVEN TRIED T BOOM AND SAMR X I AM USING THOSE PRODUCTS RIGTH NOW i just did wi can and did not work . soo i deside to tried any hing in the market MHP PRODUCTS helped me like up your mass and the t boom and sarm x together i like it . but the only thing i want is be pack of ROCK MUSCLE not too much not not too little just nice so every tme people look at me they know i am workin out ..... SO0O0O0O PLEASE MHP GROUP HEPL ME REACH MY GOAL i will thank you all my lefe if you help me .....
    TRANSFORM MY BODY ....

Default WEEK 22 PICS

Well, here are my Week 22 pics. As you can tell by my last stats, my weight dropped pretty well, but my body fat did not show as big of a drop. I'm not sure why that is, but I just gotta keep on keepin' on.

Though I completed our official MD MHP Challenge, Dave's diet and workout and Mr. G's motivation continue to be incorporated in my life. And as you can see, their advice and motivation is still changing my physique.

Here is my weight and body fat stats. I'll try to include measurements when I post my next pics and stats (hopefully next Thursday). Here they are:

WEIGHT: 282 (was 286 last time)
    BODY FAT: 22.6% (was 22.8% last time)

When I started the Challenge, I weighed 313 at 35% body fat.

Here are the pics.... (please excuse that second pic with my shorts hiked up...yeah, I know it looks goofy, but I was just trying to get some hamstring in the mix)....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome bro, A tat on your back of a plain brick wall would be cool, LOL.. Nice job bro, keep it up..

Quote Originally Posted by Painnnnnnn View Post
    Awesome bro, A tat on your back of a plain brick wall would be cool, LOL.. Nice job bro, keep it up..
    I don't know if I could pull off a tat as well as others. But even if I did want one, I don't know if I could stand the "Painnnnnnn" of actually getting it.

Default WEEK 24 PICS

Well, here is the latest installment of my progress pics. I have not been as faithful as I should be in getting these stats and pics posted. The diet and training and cardio are all still going well. However, things seemed to have really slowed down.

I tried to shock my body by having an all-day "eat-fest" recently. I started in the morning with a stack of pancakes and syrup and sausage. Then, I had some Bojangles Fried Chicken for lunch. Then for an afternoon snack, I hit the BK dollar menu (Double Whopper Jr., fries, and a Coke). Then for supper, I had a large pepperoni pizza from Domino's (I almost ate the whole thing).

I think all that eating not only shocked my body, but it probably made me take a step back. But hopefully, it shook up my metabolism so that my fat loss rev back up to speed. So here are my pics and stats...

WEIGHT: 286 (weight at the beginning of the Challenge was 313)
    BODYFAT: 22.3% (body fat at the beginning of the Challenge was 33.4%)
    CHEST: 54
    WAIST: 43 1/4
    HIPS: 46 1/2
    LEFT ARM: 18 1/2
    RIGHT ARM: 18 1/2
    LEFT THIGH: 25 1/2
    RIGHT THIGH: 25
    LEFT CALF: 18
    RIGHT CALF: 17 1/2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default LEGIT LOOMSTER THE LEGEND

Quote Originally Posted by loomster2000 View Post
    Well, here is the latest installment of my progress pics. I have not been as faithful as I should be in getting these stats and pics posted. The diet and training and cardio are all still going well. However, things seemed to have really slowed down.

I tried to shock my body by having an all-day "eat-fest" recently. I started in the morning with a stack of pancakes and syrup and sausage. Then, I had some Bojangles Fried Chicken for lunch. Then for an afternoon snack, I hit the BK dollar menu (Double Whopper Jr., fries, and a Coke). Then for supper, I had a large pepperoni pizza from Domino's (I almost ate the whole thing).

I think all that eating not only shocked my body, but it probably made me take a step back. But hopefully, it shook up my metabolism so that my fat loss rev back up to speed. So here are my pics and stats...

YOU LOOK FAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC AS ARNOLD WOULD SAY
    YOUR BODY IS DOING WHAT IT IS SUPPOSE TO DO YOU TOTALLY RESHAPED YOUR BODY,DONT WORRY BE HAPPY
    FAITH IS TO BELIVE WHAT WE DONT SEE AND THE REWARD OF FAITH IS TO SEE WHAT WE BELIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU ARE THE ROLE MODEL TO US

NEVER GIVE UP!
    NEVER GIVE UP!
    NEVER GIVE UP!

bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    Thanks Mr. G! You're the motivator!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loomster2000 View Post

way to go van keep it up

Default romanian bodybuilder

My story is not sad,but i had a lot of hard times since i came to the US, I competed in Romania as a junior bodybuilder at around 190lbs, my height is 5'11", and the best place i had in an international competition was third place in Ukraine. Ever since i got here I had to work hard to start a new life, and i never had time to focus on training and competing, finaly this year things got more stabile and I have plans for the next year's qualifier for nationals as a "natural" bodybuilder, so I have started the mass diet this week and I just cannot afford high quality supplements like MHP, I actually use Bodyfortress right now.
    Nomatter what happens I'll do my best, but I know that with MHP supplements I would go even further than I can.Now I whey about 220-225 lbs with about 20% bodyfat.My plans are to go up until about 240-250 and go down to 210 lbs on stage.All the help I can get I will appreciate,thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by biggredd View Post
    way to go van keep it up
    Thanks Aaron!

Default OUT OF CYBERWORLD....

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have moved and am waiting to get satellite internet connected. (Yeah, I'm in the sticks.) I'm posting from a library right now. I'm still continuing with the program and making good progress. As soon as I get everything worked out with an internet connection, I'll be posting new pics. I hope all my fellow former Challenge participants are all doing well and still hitting the diet, weights, and cardio hard!

May I ask when the daedline is to submit stories and pics? I may not be able to do so until Saturday. Please advise. Thank you.

is this still going on? i have some before and after pics along with my story that i would like to post, if i can.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152