Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD "GIVE ME MUSCLE OR GIVE ME DEATH" HARDCORE CHALLENGE

Nobody

Holiday time is busy. Hopefully everyones being strong through all the holiday parties and avoiding the abundance of junk foods. I personally am not.

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    I'm giving them until after NEW YEARS (the latest) and then we'll dump them and get new ones if they can't adhere to the rules. I understand that this is a busy season so I'm allowing this to slip just this one time.
    Kick some ass in here Dave.

(That Sharon Garrett is a trouble maker. You be sure and watch her. )
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Default Replacement for protein drink

Hello, just wondering what would we need to use in place of the supplement shake until we receive them? Thanks

manda

Nobody

Hey Dave,
    Just have a quick question. Just bought a bottle of cyclen and dren and am starting you diet in jan. Would it be okay if I take the requiered dose on only my workout days or everyday, want to stretch out the bottles and save money. But do not want to hinder any progress. Let me know and thanks for all your guys for everything you guys have done. Look forward to every post and podcast every week.

Default PROTEIN SHAKES

Quote Originally Posted by amandagano View Post
    Hello, just wondering what would we need to use in place of the supplement shake until we receive them? Thanks

manda
    ANY PROTEIN THAT IS LOW IN SUGAR /CARBS IS GOOD.

NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Hey Dave,

I'm ready if you need new competitors!!

J. Jones

Default Food question again!

I am pretty finiky with eating...just wondering under the womens diet it says either have green beans or asparagus...is there anything I can have in place of this...cucumbers, or spinach? If not that is cool I will plug my nose and SWALLOW! Thanks in advance.

ok here's my pics...my poor tummy is all bloated looking b/c my cheat meal made me sick I'm going to have to find something that won't make my tummy go nuts or just flat out not have one...I know I know, we're supposed to but the sudden diet change makes the ibs go haywire...

but I'm excited b/c I'm starting to see some tightness in my calves and hammies again and some extra stuff in my back...and I'm getting a (smaller) waistline again (you can see it better from the back shots...and don't mind the crap in the pics...I'm in the process of moving! hahaha...so it's a sea of boxes and mess right now...I almost couldn't find the camera!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sallyanne View Post
    Kick some ass in here Dave.

(That Sharon Garrett is a trouble maker. You be sure and watch her. )
    who me?

Quote Originally Posted by gymdiva View Post
    ok here's my pics...my poor tummy is all bloated looking b/c my cheat meal made me sick I'm going to have to find something that won't make my tummy go nuts or just flat out not have one...I know I know, we're supposed to but the sudden diet change makes the ibs go haywire...

but I'm excited b/c I'm starting to see some tightness in my calves and hammies again and some extra stuff in my back...and I'm getting a (smaller) waistline again (you can see it better from the back shots...and don't mind the crap in the pics...I'm in the process of moving! hahaha...so it's a sea of boxes and mess right now...I almost couldn't find the camera!
    I am in love with your back...kewl tat's too! Good job you look great! I can't wait to see you at the end of the 16 weeks!

manda

thank you it's been weird b/c work has been way rougher than normal b/c we are severely understaffed and then add to it moving...the gym has been my break!

Your back, especially through your spinal erectors, is outstanding! You're gonna rock this challenge!
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

thank you so much! I am going to take that comment with me to the gym

Wow! You are a gym diva! And while I'm over on this thread, let me also give a shout to Amanda. You have made some extreme changes in your body. You're an inspiration. You show us it is possible. I hope I can do the same. Both of you are awesome. You are going to do great in this Challenge. But where are the guys' progress pics? Are they hesitating to go post-for-post, pic-for-pic with the ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by loomster2000 View Post
    Wow! You are a gym diva! And while I'm over on this thread, let me also give a shout to Amanda. You have made some extreme changes in your body. You're an inspiration. You show us it is possible. I hope I can do the same. Both of you are awesome. You are going to do great in this Challenge. But where are the guys' progress pics? Are they hesitating to go post-for-post, pic-for-pic with the ladies?
    Look at Loomster. Startin' it up with the 'Hardcore' guys....
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

Quote Originally Posted by loomster2000 View Post

ALL I can say is HELL YEAH! Thanks loomster...it can be done but not without some BLOOD SWEAT and lots of TEARS...you ladies know what I mean!

I am missing that peanut butter already!lol!

Default Awesome

Both of u ladies look awesome!! i cant wait to see the results u two get from daves diet! From what i understand the ladies do extremely well w/ his diet. Best of luck !! I'll definately be lookin to u for inspiration

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast