Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2008 TEAM MD "GIVE ME MUSCLE OR GIVE ME DEATH" HARDCORE CHALLENGE

You girls are doing great as well. Hopefully we can keep it up . I started aT 238 and now im 230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominick65 View Post
    You girls are doing great as well. Hopefully we can keep it up . I started aT 238 and now im 230 lbs.

Oh we can and we will! I have lost 8lbs since MONDAY!

You gals and guys are kicking ass already, I cant wait to see what kind of results are going to come out of this!

Quote Originally Posted by IlirG View Post
    You gals and guys are kicking ass already, I cant wait to see what kind of results are going to come out of this!

You and me both! Maybe I will have AWESOME deffinition like you!

Quote Originally Posted by amandagano View Post
    You and me both! Maybe I will have AWESOME deffinition like you!
    Dont kid yourself your already looking great, your going to be shredded!

Haha thanks, although im not that lean anymore, your guys motivation is starting to rub off on me though!

dang amanda you're ahead of me! hahahaha...I'm down 5lbs although I have not stepped on the scale this week...

I am coming in kind of odd from how I normally lean out...my legs are tightening up first! that never happens! it's always upper and then eventually lower...

I do not know if I'll get pics up on sunday or if it will be monday since I will be moving this week...if my internet connection is not up then it may be a hot minute...we'll see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by gymdiva View Post
    dang amanda you're ahead of me! hahahaha...I'm down 5lbs although I have not stepped on the scale this week...

I am coming in kind of odd from how I normally lean out...my legs are tightening up first! that never happens! it's always upper and then eventually lower...

I do not know if I'll get pics up on sunday or if it will be monday since I will be moving this week...if my internet connection is not up then it may be a hot minute...we'll see what happens!

that is awesome! Where you moving to chicka? You have been doing it what 2 weeks or 3?

when did you start noticing good changes body wise...did you stay kinda weak for a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by IlirG View Post
    Dont kid yourself your already looking great, your going to be shredded!

Haha thanks, although im not that lean anymore, your guys motivation is starting to rub off on me though!

Motivate you...thats what I want to hear! Are you going to challenge yourself and do this right along with us? YEAH!

well it's hard to determine the weakness part b/c work has been rough...we have been severely understaffed and of course, severely busy! hahaha...one good thing the holidays brings is more business which (usually) means more tips! but this is week 2 for me...I got the diet when he posted it (someone had it before for some reason) but I had to wait until after the weekend to start b/c I didn't have the money to buy the food...how terrible is that...but that's what happens when food is expensive and bills just got paid...can you believe a dozen eggs is more than a gallon of gas here right now?!?!?!?!?!

well it's hard to determine the weakness part b/c work has been rough...we have been severely understaffed and of course, severely busy! hahaha...one good thing the holidays brings is more business which (usually) means more tips! but this is week 2 for me...I got the diet when he posted it (someone had it before for some reason) but I had to wait until after the weekend to start b/c I didn't have the money to buy the food...how terrible is that...but that's what happens when food is expensive and bills just got paid...can you believe a dozen eggs is more than a gallon of gas here right now?!?!?!?!?!

WOW! I just got the ones from sams for 8.00 and change.
    I feel week as hell! I am getting through it though!

well I used to get the big box of eggs from costco for just under $9 and not they're just under $14...I don't know what's happening with egg costs around here...are they hatching before they can get to them? hahahaha I mean really...

well I used to get the big box of eggs from costco for just under $9 and not they're just under $14...I don't know what's happening with egg costs around here...are they hatching before they can get to them? hahahaha I mean really...

Truely...how you gonna jack up the cost of EGGS...I mean what are all the chickens junkies and cant have kids...are they being born without genetalia? What in the world! I guess I am lucky to be here...we have a chicken plant right down the road...so we have lots of chicken and eggs.

A CASE of chicken 30 of the 4 breasts to a pack for 30 bucks...cant beat that.
    Eggs are between 1.30-2.60 depending on the brand..of course the egglands best that I buy with omega's are to the higher end!

Hows every ones training goin. Im starting to feel tired. Thank god for caffiene

Quote Originally Posted by Dominick65 View Post
    Hows every ones training goin. Im starting to feel tired. Thank god for caffiene

I haven't had much strenth...not tired but then again I dont like to sleep very much!

You should be getting your energy back soon as I have read!

Good luck!
    Did everyone eat good today? I DID!!

Where is everyone today? Hiding?

hahaha I was packing my kitchen

hahaha I was packing my kitchen

Packing to run away?! Where are you moving to again? How is the diet going...does it take anyone else like 3 1/2 hours to eat all 10 of the freaking egg whites in the AM...? I am serious it takes me HOURS!

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast